Wealth Declare for 2014...

Decree and Declare this over your life.

"I Declare, Decree, Prophecy, Command, and Confess that in  the hatchways, highways, gates, floodgates, windows, and doors of heaven are open over my life to obtain and take ownership:

Rents
royalties
rebates
refunds
income
revenue
earnings
dividends
capital gains
 interest
checks
cash
coupons
repayments
prepayments
windfalls
money owed unto me
new and affluent customers
favor with vendors
engagements
assignments
profit
commissions
stipends
investments
inheritances
assets and wealth"
It is Written: Blessed (happy, to be envied, and spiritually prosperous—]with life-joy and satisfaction in God’s favor and salvation, regardless of their outward conditions) are the poor in spirit (the humble, who rate themselves insignificant), for theirs is the kingdom of heaven!
(Math 5-vs-3, AMP)

(Now, confess it over your life) It is GOOD, It is SO, these words will not fall to the ground. Hey God...

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And it is so in JESUS NAME amen
  • amen Amen i obtain it in jesus name and these words will not fall to the ground but it shall manifest in jesus name amen

• Amen

• Not one word will fall to the ground In the name of Jesus amen...

Father, I come in the mighty name of Jesus believing that whatever I speak in your name will be done for your glory. For in Job 22:28 you say, “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.”I speak into my businesses, I speak that my businesses are successful that I am increasing and there is no decrease.

I am blessed in the city and blessed in the field! I am blessed coming in and blessed going out! Genesis 27: 27-29 Thank You Lord God that You give us Heaven’s dew and earth’s bounty of grain and wine. May nations serve you and peoples bow down to you. Be lord over your brothers, and may the sons of your mother bow down to you. May those who curse you be cursed and those who bless you be blessed." We declare and decree that there is no lack in our lives.

• I obtain it, receive it, believe it, declare it, decreed it, and NOW IT IS DONE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!

• Amen!  I Declare, Decree, Command, Prophecy, Believe, Take Ownership, Trust and Have Faith in you Lord to do exactly what your Word says you will do for me, your humble Servant!  Lord, I thank you in advance for the favor, prosperity and wealth that you are going to Bless me with!  I will make sure I take care of these Blessings from You and be a Blessing to others, especially those in ministry, poor, widowed and orphaned.  Not one Word Shall Fall to the Ground, in the Mighty, Powerful Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

• It is so and will go forth to accomplish what it has been sent forth to do.  These words will not fall to gorund.In Jesus Name Amen and Amen!!!

• Yes, I take ownership of these words, that God has allowed me to see and understand, I decree them and I am them..IT IS DONE AND IT IS SO!!!  Amen. 

• It is so!
  • Manifest!
This reply was deleted.