What is God saying to you after listening to these chapters?

Did you see how God heard Joshua and sent assistance to assist him?

Why do you think Joshua was so successful in every battle, explain why?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• God is telling me have to trust in him, and remember he is forever with us, he brought to my mind Psalm 139. The Psalm 35 that we will fly on the wings of the wind.

Yes, God heard him, because Joshua unlike the other spies did not bring back a bad report he was the one who said we can truly overtake them, when Moses sent them out.

Now by him being in charge God can trust him,  God  is looking for people who go to  war for him and with him, not make complaints why it cannot be done.

God was with Joshua, because  whatever God told him to do he did, know matter what  God ask us to do even if it might be foolish to us we are still to listen.

• Joshua was successful, because he stated in Joshua 24: 15 NLT: "But if you refuse to serve the LORD, then choose today whom you will serve. Would you prefer the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates? Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me and my family, we will serve the LORD."  Joshua and his family served the Lord, he followed the Lord's instruction as evident when he obeyed the WORD of GOD and the walls of Jericho fell down as stated in Joshua 6: 1-27 NIV.  Joshua was always lead of God and stood up for God amongst the people when they started to doubt God.

Joshua was successful in battle, because he was lead by God.  He took God with him into every battle.  God was there in all of the planning, execution and recovery stages.  I believe the Lord is telling me to trust him and only him to lead me down the path I am supposed to go.  The Lord is also saying to me, I am here with you, so do not doubt me.  Only trust me and know that I will keep my promises to you.  I have never failed you and I never will;  I have always been there, even when you thought I wasn't there.  I have placed my complete trust in God and God alone.  I know that God will continue to keep his promises to me as long as I am obedient and do as he commanded me to.

I will continue to be successful in battle as long as I allow God to lead me into battle and to bring me out of the battle.  I have to do as Joshua did and have faith that God will do what he said he would do.

• What is God saying to you after listening to these chapters?

God is saying that if we ACTIVELY LISTEN to what HE is saying to us and CARRY OUT HIS COMMANDS, then WE shall be victorious in EVERY battle and in EVERY area of our lives!

Did you see how God heard Joshua and sent assistance to assist him?

AMEN! Amazed at how God heard Joshua and set him up to ambush the city of Ai. God gave then SPECIFIC instruction that they were to carry out. Joshua 8:1 – 2 NIV gives the account of the beginning of the instructions by God… “8 Then the Lord said to Joshua, “Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Take the whole army with you and go up and attack Ai. For I have delivered into your hands the king of Ai, his people, his city and his land. You shall do to Ai and its king as you did to Jericho and its king, except that you may carry off their plunder and livestock for yourselves. Set an ambush behind the city.”

Why do you think Joshua was so successful in every battle, explain why?

Joshua was successful in every battle because He LISTENED to God’s EVERY COMMAND and was OBEDIENT! Without God things can be difficult and even impossible!

Pastor Prophet Marsha “FIRESTARTER” Jones 02/27/15

• What is God saying to you after listening to these chapters?

The will of God (context / covenant with the Jewish people/ Moses and Joshua leadership in facilitating the same) and the obedience there to is the wise direction to walk (faith).   Though we may have a choice in the submission to His will, we do not have a choice in the consequences of disobedience, which impacts us immediately (out of step/missing blessings/gives satin topaz to the evil one) and long term (next generations). 

It is imperative that we must have a personal relationship with God.  It is through this relationship that we receive instructions that facilitate the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in expediting the execution (due diligence) of His will (His ways are not ours/Lean not to your own understanding, etc.).   In addition there to, the residual out come of this close relationship is the love that God pours into your spiritual heart (God is love).  The love deposit that God puts in our heart (fruits of the Spirit) helps us in the earthly realm in dealing with His people in the scope of his purpose.

“Do not be afraid,” (If God is with you, who can be against you?) is a consistent theme through the chapters.  The caveat of not being afraid is being courageous and bold in God’s purpose.    

Did you see how God Heard Joshua and sent assistance to assist him?

Yes.

Why do you think Joshua was so successful in every battle, explain why.

I think Joshua was successful in every battle because it was the will of God.  Joshua is merely the instrument of God’s will. 

Explain Why.

God knew Joshua before he was borne.  He knew the condition of Joshua heart.  God privileged (select/predestined) Joshua with this assignment as He knew (one of God’s days are a thousand of ours/past present and future simultaneously) how Joshua would respond.  In some instances, God destroyed more men than Joshua in battle.   

• God is saying to not be afraid and know that He is always with us. I believe Joshua was successful in every battle because he trusted in the words of the Lord. He was obedient and had an ear to hear and listen to what the Lord for saying. He didn't lean to his own understanding, but he followed the instructions of Jehovah Gibbor, the chief commander.

• To not be afraid but be strong in the Lord. To understand that in the time of trouble that God will prepare the right army to fight with you and that I must put my trust in God. Joshua was afraid but when God told him not to be afraid and trust in Him. God heard and saw the issues that Joshua was having and came to his rescue and made him a might man in God. Joshua was obedient when it came to Gods instruction. As I was listening Joshua did what God had said and sometimes we listen to parts of Gods instruction. Joshua did not leave anybody, there were nothing left for anything to come against Joshua. Sometimes in our lives we destroy only half of the enemy and we leave a small part to live and strive again. So when it began to grow again we are back on the battlefield. If we would of just been a Joshua we would of destroyed all the enemy and walked in total victory. As I am learning this week about commanding the angels I see that whatever I need at that  moment I have the authority to activate and command these angels to come to my aid. Much like Joshua I can conquer my enemies only by the obedience to God. Joshua was successful in all his battles because he was obedient to Gods instructions. 

• Joshua was successful because he was obedient to God and everything he did, he sought God first. I believe God is saying to me, No Matter What Kira, Trust Me.....I got this.......Don't let your circumstance dictate to you, you dictate to your circumstances.....Stand on my Words.....I will never leave you...

• Pastor Craig, I agree we must stand on Gods word and believe what he has said to us. Trusting God is imperative to our spiritual success.

• Joshua was obedient unto God He also said don't fear. This is what must do obey and fear not follow the instructions that God has set before us and believe in his word, have faith

• Joshua was successful because he sought God in all things. He also ensured the people followed the instructions of the Lord. Joshua also honored the treaties he had made with other Gigal. Joshua followed Gods instruction to the end of every commandment. This also showed the people the faithfulness of God when you Obey.

I believe God is saying to me in every situation and circumstance to trust God. If I am completely obedient I shall likewise see the full blessings Of God. The Lord is more than willing to fight on behalf of me. God will also honor the covenant he has made with us. God has given us all an inheritance and its up to us to obtain all that he said we have in his word.

Every request For assistance Joshua asked for was given to him without delay.
This reply was deleted.