What is God saying to you after listening to these chapters?

Did you see how God heard Joshua and sent assistance to assist him?

Why do you think Joshua was so successful in every battle, explain why?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If God has made a promise said it, to know it shall be fulfilled in His time. If anything or anyone stands in the way, as disobience He will deal with it or them. Joshua was obedient. He was assured and told not to worry.
  • Joshua the son of Nun was blessed as the Lord was with Moses the Lord was with Joshua.

Joshua stayed focus on the Lord and was successful with all his missions God wanted him to carried out.

As God's children we are to stay focus on the Lord and be encouraged and strong. This battle is not ours but in belongs to the Lord.

Peace and love:

• I believe that God is saying to me that if i be obedient in following his direction there will be no battle i cant win,and he'll turn my enemies into my foot stools!
    Yes, I seen,and God has no respect of perdon. The same things God did for Joshua hell do fir us!
    Joshua knrw that his strenght was in thr Lord,and once he step in,and put on God strenght he couldn't. What is in the strenght of God is obedience,humbleness, instruction, power,unbeatable faith, passion,and determination just to name a few!
  • WHAT GOOD IS SAYING TO ME IS THAT NO MATTER WHAT I GO THROUGH THAT IF I LISTENED TO HIM AND FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS THAT I WILL COME OUT ON TO EVERY TIME. FURTHER GOOD WANTS ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS BATTLE IS NIGHT MINESSSS IT IS HIS I JUST HAVE TO FOLLOW HIS LEAD AND BE QUIET SO I CAN HEAR HIM TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT.
    YES, I SAW HOW GOOD HEARD JOSHUA AND SENT ASSISTANCE TO HIM.
    JOSHUA WAS SUCCESSFUL EVERY BATTLE BECAUSE IT SOUGHT INSTRUCTIONS FROM GOD FIRST THEN HE DID AS GOD INSTRUCTED HIM, HE LISTENED HE WAS PATRIARCHY AND HE FOLLOWED GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS
  • He was successful because he asked for directions and followed instruction. God is saying everything you need is in me. Seek me first and all things will me added. Don't be afraid cause im here fighting on your behalf just follow instructions and victory is yours. 

• I hear the Lord saying to inquire of him about everything, that He will fight my battles,to fight smarter and not harder. The way he helped Joshua I know he will also help me and with him I can't lose. Joshua shows me that obedience equals victory.
  •  for me not to be  afraid  just know he is god and that he will never leave me nor forsake me and learn how to be more obedient to his word and i will grow even the more in him  and Joshua was so faithful and obedient to god  listening to his voice so god  always send angels on his behalf to assist Joshua with any storm he went through  and Joshua was so successful because he listen and trusted god and Joshua walk in authority commanding angels to assist him 

• Its say no matter what God got your back he is not going to let not harm you as long you have faith a size of a mustard seed he is your all in all he is all you need he will walk with you all the way he is a man that will never leave or forsake you.
  • It is saying to me that turth in the lord with all thy heart,no matter what it seems like god can pull you out of any circumstances. ..god heard joshua and assisted,because when we think all hope is lost,,ha but god........joshua was successful because he trusted god,thats it .joshua was odedient to god so he was blessed.

• My God, my God, my God... wooooooooooooo Lord Jesus!!! The Lord is saying to me do as I have commanded you. Don't lean to my on understanding know that God is in control. God is saying to me he will direct my, he can see further then I ever can. He will fight on my behalf and give me land that I have not worked for.

Joshua was successful simply because he did everything God had told him to do exactly the way God told him to do it and he commanded the people to do the same my God, I pray the body of Jesus Christ would catch this.

Yes I can truly see the way God was in assistance for Joshua my Goodness.
This reply was deleted.