Why do you think King Solomon said, I will cut the child in half? Why did you think God had given him that approach? What would you have done if you were in that situation? Why do you think now a days, leaders do not use this type of wisdom? Why do you think God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The reason I think King Solomon made the statement is because anything you that you truly love you wouldn't want any harm to come to it. A mothers love protects.God gave him that because Solomon ask for an understanding heart to help Gods people. I would have done the same as King Solomon if it had cross my mind I say again anything that you love you want hurt not intentionally. Now an days leaders may not use this type if wisdom because they lean to their own understanding not seeking Gods wisdom on situations, a lot of them are doing it for there own glory, or they may think it's cruel or harsh but, it will bring the truth forward.God is taking us back because He wants us to use Biblical Doctrine and not our own man made doctrine so his people can prosper.  Leaders don't fear God the Bible tells use that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. We must seek  God for his wisdom. 

• God gave Solomon that approach to show him that God answered his prayer and blessed him with a discerning heart. I believe he said he would cut the baby in half because the real mother save her child rather than harm him. I am not sure what I would have done in that situation. However, if that situation were to happen in this day and age I would do a DNA TEST. LAUGH OUT LOUD ...Leaders do not use this type of wisdom because they lean their in understanding in obtaining answers to the problems. God is taking us back to biblical training and strategies because we must learn to acknowledge God in all our affairs to obtain wisdom. We must apply the principles of Gods word in our daily life to obtain appropriate discernment no matter what the situation is.
  • Blessings Prophetess Valerie, do you think the body of Christ is ready to go back to biblical training, of learning and depositing wisdom?

VALERIE FEARS said:

Oh my I couldn't do it ...
    God is taking his Disciples back to biblical training because Many in the body are Sacrificing But lack Wisdom.
This reply was deleted.