Why do you think King Solomon said, I will cut the child in half? Why did you think God had given him that approach? What would you have done if you were in that situation? Why do you think now a days, leaders do not use this type of wisdom? Why do you think God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The reason Solomon said cut the baby in half, because the true mother would rather the child be alive and live with someone else, than to be cut in half.

This was to see who would react the situation, the person that cried for child was his true mother.  I do not really know, because the one who seemed so innocent  I would have chosen, even though something was telling me the more rude one was the child mother.

I have seen my old  Pastor in  Virginia have situations happen where he did not get involved to quickly and when people got upset he would say I am the Pastor , this was his favorite saying. he would say it is not  always for me to say anything  when people run to me I just  have to pray and seek God first.

God wants us prepared and understand, because the church's are about to come to the for front like never before.

• Why do you think King Solomon said, I will cut the child in half? Why did you think God had given him that approach? What would you have done if you were in that situation? Why do you think now a days, leaders do not use this type of wisdom? Why do you think God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies?

Solomon had asked God for wisdom and God had granted him wisdom and a discerning heart to know how to deal with extreme cases such as this.  When he said, “I will cut the child in half” he knew that the real mother would step up to save her child.  A real mother is willing to save their child’s life at any cost and the real mother stepped in to save her son and gave him away in order to save their life.  I honestly do not know what I would have done in this situation, but I would have consulted God to give me the wisdom, strength and grace to make the right decision.  Leaders do not use this type of wisdom due to wanting to solve everything in a rush.  They fail to consult God and ask for wisdom, knowledge, understanding and discernment to deal with difficult issues within the church.  Instead of solving problems, they put a Band-Aid on it.  Proversb 3:5-7 says it all and that is why God is taking us back to biblical training and strategies.  We have to practice the wisdom, knowledge, understanding and discernment God has showed us how to use.  He is taking us back, in order for us to remember that he equipped us and we need to use the tools he has given us to solve all of our problems.  For every problem we have or every strategy we need to use, we can find it in the Bible. 

• Why do you think King Solomon said, I will cut the child in half?
    Because the two women argued before King Solomon, claiming the living child as her own and the dead child wasn't, So a sword was brought before King Solomon.

Why did you think God had given him that approach?
    King Solomon's wisdom gave him the insight to foresee that the real mother would recoil in terror when she heard of his intention to kill the infant, the woman who was lying was initially interested in taking the living child for herself.

What would you have done if you were in that situation?
    I definitely would have bombarded heaven with my prayers and took legal action as well.

Why do you think now a days, leaders do not use this type of wisdom?
    First of all, the bible stats, If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. Maybe they're not asking or maybe leaders want to rely on their own ability to implement sound judgement spiritually and naturally…

Why do you think God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies. The bottomline for me is a personal relationship with God and the great commission and everything else that goes along with biblical training and strategies....

• I believe King Solomon said, "I will cut the child in half!" because this was a test for both woman! Hannah jumped forth, covering HER baby, because she'd rather see her child alive and with the other woman than died. That was a sure test from God I believe (Test the spirit by the spirit). As a Mother in that situation I would have done the same thing! (Protecting the child at any cost) The world has laws and wisdom that is ran by Satan himself. Sadly, they know the truth, but refuse to follow Biblical wisdom, knowledge, and God’s law. I believe God is taking us back to Biblical training, because He is soon to return. His word cannot lie. His Word must be carried out. 

• I believe King Solomon said I will cut the baby in half because he knew which ever woman was the real mother would day no and try to protect her child.

I think God gave Solomon that approach because he wanted Solomon to see a different type of wisdom that would be different and wiser than anyone before King Solomon and anybody after him.

I don't know what I would have done in that situation I know I would not have thought about cutting the baby in half.

I don't believe that leaders now and days have that kind of wisdom that was a rare wisdom given to King Solomon, I do believe that we can have wisdom but not the type of wisdom King Solomon had.

I think God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies because they work they way we were brought up in the word of God worked then and it will work now if we apply it.

• I THINK HE KNEW THAT THE REAL MOTHER WOULD STEP FORTH, AND STOP HIM TO LET HIM NO IM GOING TO PROTECT MY BABY
    .THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN THIS DAY , TIME , THE REASON GOD IS TAKING US BACK TTO HIS TRAINING, STRATEGIES B ECAUSE HIS WAY IS THE ONLY WAY IT WILL COME TO PASS IN JESUS NAME
  • Week Eight Extra Credit

Why do you think King Solomon said, I will cut the child in half?

It is my opinion that King Solomon knew that the bond between a mother and child is of such nature that a death threat would solicit an emotional response and an immediate attempt on the part of the mother to protect the child.   

King Solomon was anointed.  Because of his anointing and favor with God, he was blessed with the wisdom of what to do.  God already knew the outcome.

Prayed for guidance

Because we have been blessed with doing greater things, we have DNA testing.  Swab the cheeks and a quick trip to the lab and science puts us in a position that guessing goes out the window.  In addition they’re to,

Why do you think God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies?

God desire is to have a relationship with His children.  His desire is that His children worship Him in thought and deed.  In order to facilitate a close relationship, He has drawn us toward the bible so that we may have the opportunity to get to know Him better. 

• Why do you think King Solomon said, I will cut the child in half?

King Solomon said this to determine who the true mother of the child was. A mother’s unconditional love for her child will cause her to make sacrifices for them. A mother would not want to see her child die, but to have long life.

God gave King Solomon this approach as a means of discerning who was telling the truth and who was trying to “abduct” the other’s newborn.

If it were I, then I believe that I would have reacted the same way. I would have given my child to the other claimant as a means to SAVE my child’s life! A mother’s love…..!

In modern day, leaders do not use this type of wisdom because of the new “breed” of people. There’s a lot of people that would say “cut the child in half” to keep the real mother from having the baby. Also, they may never have been taught in this manner (i.e. lacks knowledge, lacks wisdom, lacks spirit of discernment); therefore, they would not be able to issue this type of judgment. Nowadays, there’s foster care and other agencies where leaders place the children until a judge or panel can decide what’s in the best interest of the child.

Why do you think God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies?

It is our belief that God is taking us back to the biblical training and strategies because we’ve never truly followed them and it is causing us to remain in sin, poverty, lack, illness, addictions, generational curses, and the list goes on. We have been tainted with “worldly training, principles and strategies.” God wants us to come back and establish a true and solid foundation on His Word. His guidance, training, and wisdom shall cause us to flourish and prosper through all generations based on His pure, unadulterated Word! We need to apply His Word to everything that we say and do, in Jesus name. He wants us to life the Zoie & Grace Life!

Pastor Prophet Marsha "FIRESTARTER" Jones 03/02/15

• In all things we should have clarity, wisdom and knowledge, and that is why we need to go back to the training of the old church.  King Solomon knew that a mother will always protect her own, and that was why he said he would cut the child in half so that the true mother would reveal herself.....I would do the same to protect my child......Praise God...

• King Solomon had enough wisdom to know that the true mother would defend her child and so when he threaten to cut this child in half he knew a mothers love would not allow her child to be hurt. I believe God gave him this approach simply because it would show the love of a mother. See the other woman had lost her child and she was angry and if the second woman child had died also she would be satisfied that she would not suffer alone instead of bonding with the second woman and taking on the role of the Aunt she wanted to steal what was not hers. Seeking Gods wisdom and hearing His voice is a important part when you are in leadership. Well if this happen now I could send for a DNA test ( just wanted to make you smile) but no serious I would of seek for the wisdom of God and placed the baby somewhere safe if God had not spoken yet. I think the reason why this type of wisdom is not used to much is because of the change in life, the hustle  and bustle of life now between having to work, then family, may have a sick loved one you are taking care of  and by the end of the day your tired and struggling to read or study. Also I think some leaders do not ask for wisdom but they ask for the material things that do not really matter if you have a mega church without wisdom, without a good prayer life,without a true relationship with God and the Holy Spirit is not welcome why ask? We as leaders should be seeking the things that will enhance our growth in the Lord that will assist us in leading the people. The great falling away of the church is at hand right now and we as leaders have gotten away from the fasting, the laying before the Lord and seeking His face. People are seeking a true word from God and true MOG and WOG that they can come to for help or assistance. Look at the two woman they knew the King would make the right decision so they brought their case before him and that is what is happening now, people are bringing their issues of life before the MOG and WOG and we have to be prayed up and have enough wisdom to help them.

This reply was deleted.