Replies

• Thank you JESUS for Samuel
  • Amen. Such a powerful man of God and magnificent story
  • the main point of the story is to always trust in the lord by doing that what ever you ask for in his name the lord our god will answer your prayers no matter what continue to stand on his promise even when the situation may not look so promising  continue to be faithful to god just  know it doesn't  matter how or what it may look like just know god is working it out in the supernatural for you  but you have to continue to walk in faith knowing god will never leave you  god may not even come when you want  him to but just know he is a on time god and he is always on time  so just walk in faith like Samuel  did he continue to honor god  no matter what even when people rejected him he still listen to what god told him to do all he want to do was  to please god and to be obedient to the lord and he continue to have favor in god eyes in this life you must listen to god and trust he will not lead you down the wrong path when you look forward your trusting god and when you look back you are doubting god keep your eyes on god please don't get weary just continue to walk with the lord you may even have some bad days but at the end you will be thankful for all you went through it will shape and groom you into the person god ordained you to be

• Samuel in Hebrew means. "One who represents the power of God.  A gifted individual.

A gift from God  his barren Mother Hannah. Samuel was destined to become one of the greatest leaders,

Judges,Prophets, and Plain the Old Testament. He even established schools to teach prophets, how to

guide Israel.

• Amazing story another favorite of mine, Samuel would have them people running when they show him coming lol. He wasn't no joke
  • Loretta Devine as Hanna I've heard it all lol. Now but in all seriousness, I have chills it's alive.. to come off the pages of the Bible. Samuel was a very powerful, powerful, Man of God. His other siblings not so much.
  • I love the book of Samuel. It has everything in it. There is so much to learn from this book. You learn all about believing God for a promise. Seeking Him and having him answer prayer. We learn also about how the prophetic flow works. We learn of how God responds to obedience and disobedience and how important the prophetic is and why it is necessary. Definitely one of my favorite books!
  • I love the book of Samuel.  God talked to Samuel as a boy, Samuel requested wisdom and he fulfilled his Mother Hanah promise to God.  This story inspired me as a mother myself.  When you dedicate your children that God blessed you with, he will do marvelous things in their life in order for God to get the glory. As a prophet, I want to be led by God in everything I do and say.  I want the wisdom and knowledge on how I should operate within my gifts from the Lord.  I was truly blessed by hearing this.  Listening to this verse reading this allow God to offer me a fresh and new insight into the true story of Samuel.

• Prophet  Samuel is one of my favorite Prophets. When God told him something he did it. He did not hesitate.

Even as child when he had to give to word to Eli he did. He was a feared man of God, to the point he was asked to do you come in peace.   They knew when  Prophet  Samuel came he was about his father business nothing more or less.

I like how he said I will not sin against God and not pray for you.

Regardless of how we feel about anyone we still need to pray for people.

• The story of Samuel is so inspiring in many way it shows how God will honor your prayers if you continue cry out to him and trust him. Its shows how God makes convenants with man and Hannah kept her part of the conevent ny dedicating Samuel back to God. This story always inspires me that there is nothing to hard for God.
This reply was deleted.