Are you in expectancy of something big to come your way? Do you believe that in Ps 112-vs-3, when it say Wealth and Riches shall be in your house? What God was saying to you through this powerful MOG? "Think BIG (B.e led by your God given DESIRES. I.nvest in your DREAMS. G.et your EXPECTANCY high) See your success in seeing your SUCCESS!!!"

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LoL meals on wheels:) Is 43 vs 19 says  God is going to do a new thing, and it shall spring forth now did you not know.  My God My God I receive this in the name of Jesus; and through the blood of Jesus.  None of these words shall for to the ground.   God is enlarging my tent, my thinking, my favor, my finances, and whatever else God you want to do in Jesus name.   God give me the nations in the name of Jesus. Glory be to God.  I believe all things are possible according to Gods riches and glory through and by Christ Jesus.  God you are all powerful and I am thinking BIG, because I serve a BIG God! Amen.  Father thank you for doing some Big in my life from this day on in Jesus name.  Amen! and Amen! and Amen!   I know that it is already done:)  Confirmation! Confirmation! I See Increase is cometh unto me now grace be to God. 

• YES GOD, redesign my faith and interpretation of your greatness.  For you are great and therefore your provisions are unlimited and available.  I am a Kings kid and I do not need the keys to the car.  I need the keys to the corporate office, factory, and dealership.  Sister Moore status.  Glory to God.Great-Expectations-Logo.jpg?width=721

• I am believing God for a thousand times more! I thank the Father that I can ask and dream big! Instead of asking for a golf club, I am going to ask for a Golf Club! Thank you Jesus for inspiring me! I will be careful to give God all the glory.

• This was a very inspirational message for me. One thing that really drew me in was the quote from the beginning of the message. " I am what the bible say I am, I can do what it say I can do, and I can have what it say I can have...The Lord has been speaking to me about stepping out in faith on things that he has purposed me to do, from ministry to my business ventures. Interestingly, I had been telling my husband over the last few weeks that I been truly feeling something big was going to happen in my life, I couldn't and still haven't been able to put my finger on it. I just know that it is. One thing Pastor Osteen said definitely described what I had been feeling, and that was I had reach my limits.  I had a lot of uncertainty, I was feeling like I was stuck in a rut...but I agree with Pastor Osteen when he said that I don't know what God has planned out for me. In listening to this message, was a total confirmation of what I had been hearing God say to me over the last few weeks for certain. That was to Trust and believe and step out on Faith.  I do have a spirit of expectation, and a true humbling desire to see the move of God in my life concerning those things he has predestined me to do. This message gave me a push  the more to just really trust God pass whatever my circumstances says, whatever situations that arises. I AM EXCITED TO MOVE INTO MY PURPOSE.....WEALTH AND RICHES IS MINES FOR THE BUILDING OF GODS KINGDOM.

• Hallelujah, if we are transformed by the renewing of our mind in Christ Jesus, we will begin to receive the things God has for us. Remember Psalm 84:11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
  • God is saying in spite of the odds against me I with out a doubt that one touch from him is all I need to enlarge my territory and favor in my life, all I have to do is expect God to do something big in my life, I have to take the limits off o God. God has a plan to increase me and open new doors that will take me somewhere, I have not touched the surface of where God is trying to take me. I will not go around with little dreams and get stuck in the same situation year after year, God has big ideas, bid opportunities, and big hopes for me, God has already lined up something big that can change my life to the expectation that he has for my increase. The dream God has for my life is so much greater and bigger than any thing I can imagine, God has unlimited supplies but my vision has to be greater and bigger than what I can imagine or want God to do for me. The enemy does not want to see me go any further than where I am at, but god wants me to stretch and believe beyond where I am at the present, he wants me to press forward and believe him for bigger than where I am at. I am determined that I won't get stuck in the same spot for the rest of my life, I am going to look past what the natural eye see and into the supernatural. May the Lord God of your father make me a 1000 times more and greater than I am, God has new mountains and horizons for me to climb, he will enlarge my territory, so I am going to dream bigger, ask bigger, and expect bigger from the Lord for my life, because I serve a big god, who is bringing something big my way.

• I am expecting something big come my way so that I can help others.  I believe wealth and riches shall be in my house rich in spirit, love, health and finance.  God was saingy to me in this MOG that I don't have to be contained, that he wants me to desire large and he will increase large.   If my level of expectancy is low than I will receive only what that level is. I got this now, if I a except this situation i'm in, and not ask God to increase it because of my plans, i am containing myself.

• Amen!!! Sister Vanessa Harvell. Speak those things which are not, as though they were. Speak it into existence. According to your faith so be it unto you. Big faith bring big results. Little faith brings little results, no faith brings no results, except when God choose to bless us to increase and elevate our faith to the next level. God loves to show Himself mightily in our situation and circumstances. Let's activate our FAITH and take it to the next level for supernatural benefits, blessings and breakthroughs. He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we can ask or think (imagine) according to the power that worketh in us. His power is Omnipotent. All sufficient,  

• YES I CAN SAY SOMETHING BIG IS COMING MY WAY. YES I BELIEVE WEALTH AND RICHES IS IN MY HOUSE. I HEAR COME OUT THE LITTLE BOX IN MY MINE THAT I KEEP MY SELF IN.I AM OUT.

I WILL START TO SPEAK BIG THINGS OVER MY LIFE.  BECAUSE MY GOD IS BIG.

• Amen! Prophet Shaloria you are so right because of our lack of faith in the all sufficient God, certain outcomes in our lives may be limited. Scripture is clear, God is sovereign. He is all powerful and can bless whomever he chooses with wealth, prosperity, and the abundant life that Christ died for us to have. Because he is our heavenly father and desires for us to mature and grow and bare much fruit, he can't be subject to our every wish and whim. Instead he requires his children to meditate in his word, to abide in Him, and to walk in faith as he brings us into the fullness of his promises.

Prophet Shaloria M. Mitchell said:
    OMG this brought me to tears, cause out of the dissapoints u feel as if u dont deserve the best. But understanding the way our daddy thinks, the king him self we can have it all plus some, because he is Eli Shaddai more than enough. It taught me to stop thinking small but think bigger because thats what God want us to have more than enough we are not to want for anything. I like the story of the king, the guy said oh just a gulf club, and the king bought him an actually club itself. Thats how we should think of God our king, our daddy. We may need something like a dress but God wants us to have a new wardrobe better yet the store lol. Amen we got to get rid of this thinking and take on our daddy's way of thinking for sure. Enlage my territory and bless me indeed meaning bless me in great ways. Amen
This reply was deleted.