Are you in expectancy of something big to come your way? Do you believe that in Ps 112-vs-3, when it say Wealth and Riches shall be in your house? What God was saying to you through this powerful MOG? "Think BIG (B.e led by your God given DESIRES. I.nvest in your DREAMS. G.et your EXPECTANCY high) See your success in seeing your SUCCESS!!!"

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes I am expecting something big to come my way of all I asked God for through pray and with faith, and what has been poured into me of what God has planned for me. I do believe in what Psalms 112:3 says about wealth and riches shall be in my house. What God was saying to me through Joel Osteen was a reminder of how big in prayer for my dreams and my God's given desires that I can ask God for with high expectancy.
  • OMG i am going to pray every day that GOD keeps my mind stayed on him.And I am so blessed to have the LORD in my life and to know that he will supply my need not my wants. The lesson for me is that GOD is not a small GOD.

• I'm definitely starting to ask for bigger and more difficult things!
  • don't look at how my life is now god has something more greater coming my way this is only temporary greater is coming my way super size me lord in large my terriorty

• We serve a big God. God doesn't want us to place limitations on him. Instead, he wants up to increase our faith and increase our actions in terms of gaining and requesting prosperity in our lives. The only person holding us back is ourselves.

This was a powerful message. I plan to replay this message throughout the day. As I go about my day, I plan to speak positive affirmations to myself. I usually do this daily, but this message has dropped several other faith nuggets into my spirit.
  • Yes, I am definitely in expectation for the big,and the mega to manifest my life. Weath&Riches are in my house ,and I believe it to be true!
    Joel is teaching that we are joint heirs of a kingdom with an unlimited God,and we must think,and speak Beyond Big. Joel gave several example of small thing compared to God Big Mind process. I am so ready for the biggest transformation to hit my,and my families life on tgis side of heaven! Screaming at the top of my lung at WISDOM,BIG,WEALTH &GOOD HEALTH to be bind to me all the days of my life in Jesus name!
  • I believe in wealth and riches being in the house, things of great value. The Lord spoke though the man of God telling and encouraging others to dream large. God is an unlimted. God wants to enlarge your coast.

in your life.

Peace and Love

Prophetess Carolyn A. Bighum.

• Wow powerful is telling me to think BIG NOT SEND TO BELIEVE GOD FOR WHAT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE AND I WILL RECEIVE THEN. FURTHER TO TRUST GOD WITH GOD LIKE FAITH. TO TAKE THE LIMITS OFF GOD TO READ HIS WORD AND BELIEVE WHAT IT SAYS. IN ADDITION, TO BELIEVE GOD WILL GIVE MEI WANT NEED AND DESIRE INDEED. TO PRAY THE PRAYER IF HAVES TO PRAY BIG PRAYERS AND WATCH GOD WORK. WE HAVE TO BELIEVE AND ASK GOD FIT BIG THINGS BECAUSE HE IS A BIG GOD. THAT IF I THINK SMALL OF THINK SMALL THEN THAT'S WHAT I'LL HAVE. I HAVE TO THINK LIKE GOD AND THINK BIG AND DO BIG THINGS AND TRUST AND BELIEVE GOOD TO BE A BIG BLESSING. FURTHER THAT I NEED TO THINK BIG TO THINK LIMITLESS RESOURCES ARE MINE TO HAVE A BIGGER AND BIGGER VISION EVERY DAY I CAN SEE GOOD DO MORE THAN I CAN ASK OR IMAGINE. I NEED TO START STRETCHING AND EXPANDING THINK GREATER THINK DEEPER I HAVE TO PRESS FORWARD EXPECT GOD FAVOR AND HIS BEST. THAT IN MY FUTURE GOOD HAD FAVOR AND INCREASE for ME. TO NEVER PUT A LIMIT ON GOD TO TAKE THE LIMITS OFF. MOVING FORWARD
  • Yes I am in expectancy of something big to come my way. I believe Wealth and Riches shall be in my house. God is telling me to believe and watch His hand at work in my life through this Man of God. Success is in my eyesight!

• Yes I do believe wealth and riches shall be in my house.

God is saying this is not a time to wait when he says for us to move on  something he needs us to take up our cross and go. This is a season for us to see our prayers, visions and dreams come to past like never before.

This reply was deleted.