Apostle John Eckhardt.....

Prosperity Confessions!!!!!!

I delight myself in the Word of the Lord, therefore, I am blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house and my righteousness endureth forever. (Psalm 112:1-3.)
I remember the Lord my God, for it is He that giveth me power to get wealth. (Deut. 8:18.)
With me are riches and honour, enduring wealth and prosperity. (Prov. 8:18.)
I am crowned with wealth. (Prov. 14:24.)
I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for my sakes He became poor, that through His poverty I might be rich. (2 Corn. 8:9.)
I shout for joy: Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Psalm 35:27.)
The Lord is my shepherd. (Psalm 23:1.)
The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over. (Psalm 23:5.)
The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it. (Prov. 10:22.)
I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it. (Eccl. 5:19.)
I am blessed because I trust in the Lord. I reverence the Lord, therefore is no want in my life. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: But I shall not want any good thing. (Psalm 34:8-10.)
I have given and it shall be given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall men give into my bosom. For with the same measure that I mete withal it shall be measured to me again. (Luke 6:38.)
God is able to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corn. 9:8.)
I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prosper. (3John 2.)
Whatsoever I ask the Father in the name of His Son Jesus, He will give it to me. (John 16:23.)
Abraham's blessings are mine. (Gal. 3:14.)
What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them. (Mark 11:24.)
I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4.)
I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me. (Luke 12:31.)
The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me. (Prov. 13:22.)
My inheritance shall be forever. I shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine I shall be satisfied. (Psalm 37:18-19.)
Every burden shall be taken away from off my shoulder, and every yoke from off my neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. (Isa. 10:27.)
I am like a tree that's planted by the rivers of water. Everything I do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3.)
I will not faint, for in due time and at the appointed season I shall reap, if I faint not. (Gal. 6:9.)
My God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19.)

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Lord is my shepard. The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, he anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over. I willalways seek first the kingdom of God. thank you father I confess you words over my life in jesus name, amd these words shall not fall to the ground but manifest in jesus name amen.

• Amen! Amen!  Powerful scriptures that I pray, receive and believe that God has now; right now began to activate in my life on today.  Thank you Lord for all your promise to me, and anyone that can believe, and receive.   Now who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that I can ask and think.  My God; My God do it again Lord.   Bless me Lord like only you can, and increase my territory, and keep thy hand upon me so that no evil can deserve it My God, My God.  These words will not fall to the ground in the name of Jesus, and through the blood of Jesus. Amen

• Yes Lord.  I am who God says that I am.  Having obtained my true identity from my Father.  The Holy Spirit has made me aware of my long forgotten rights.  Armed with the clarity, I am ready to access what belongs to me.

• I so agree with you when we walk up right before the Lord he will not withhold anything from us and we will be blessed and people will be able to see the blessing of god on our lives.

• Prophetess Benetta Nealy said:

When we walk in righteousness no good thing will God withhold from us.

• This confession is power packed with the Word of God. It shall come to pass in Jesus name.
  • When we walk in righteousness no good thing will God withhold from us.

• It is so good to know that if I delight myself in the Lord he will give me the desires of my heart, but I must seek his kingdom first and everything will be added unto me even the wealth of the sinners are laid up for me, my inheritance will be forever, all burdens and yokes will be destroyed because of the anointing, everything I do will prosper, I will not faint, I will reap my harvest, my God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

• I will profess these confessions over my life.  Delight yourself in the Lord and he will will give you the desires of thine heart.  Mark 11:24  Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.  Faith is not exempt in all that we pray and ask God for.  It is necessary to have faith that our health is good and and pray that our soul shall prosper.  This is beautiful when all else is depleted we would want our souls to have prospered in the lord. Amen!

• AMEN!  MY GOD SUPPLIES ALL OF MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

This reply was deleted.