Speaking to Mountains

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
When you speak to a mountain in faith it will be removed. A mountain is an obstacle, something in your way, a hindrance. Don’t complain about the mountain, SPEAK TO IT IN FAITH. Here are some confessions to release with your mouth:
Speaking to Mountains
I speak to every mountain in my life and command it to be removed and cast into the sea (Mark 11:23).
Let every evil mountain hear the voice of the Lord and be removed (Mic. 6:2).
Let the mountains tremble at the presence of God (Hab. 3:10).
Lay the mountain of Esau (the flesh) to waste (Mal. 1:3).
I speak to every mountain of debt to be removed and cast into the sea.
Lord, You are against every destroying mountain (Jer. 51:25).
Let the mountains melt at Your presence, O God (Judg. 5:5).
Make waste the evil mountains in my life, O Lord (Isa. 42:15).
I speak to every financial mountain to be removed from my life in the name of Jesus.
I prophesy to the mountains and command them to hear the Word of the Lord and be removed (Ezek. 36:4).
I contend with every mountain and command them to hear my voice (Mic. 6:1).
Put forth Your hand, O Lord, and overturn the mountains by the roots (Job 28:9).
I thresh every mountain, I beat them small, and
I make the hills as chaff (Isa. 41:15).
Every mountain in my way will become a plain (Zech. 4:7).

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is right, speak the Word with Authority and your faith will increase as you believe the mountains will be removed.  To God be the Glory!  Move mountain move be case into the sea in the name of Jesus.  Amen

• Lord help me to always speak in boldness and move mountains and have faith in your words, never doubting so it shall come to pass. I will not complain, I will speak to it with authority. Lord I confess these words over my life. LORD MOVE EVERY MOUNTAIN THAT IS NOT OF U. LORD I WILL SPEAK TO THESE MOUNTAINS WITH THE BOLDNESS YOUVE GIVEN ME. I WILL OVER COME EVERY MOUTAIN THAT COMES MY WAY, AND NOT ALLOT THE MOUTAIN TO HAVE CONTROL OVER ME. AMD THESEWORDS SHALL NOT FALL TO THE GROUND BUT MANIFEST IN CHRIST YESHUA AMEN. 

• We have to cancel all assignments from our enemies in the name of Jesus and believe God that they won't manifest themselves any more.

• Prophetess Dannetta Moore said:

Yes Lord.  Every mountain that is before us shall be cast into the sea, never to grow up again.  In Jesus name.  We cancel the enemies assignment of financial lack in our household going back 7 generations to the left and the right in Jesus name.  Now finances overtake us, be ye loosed in our lives and unending flow in Jesus name. These words shall not fall to the ground, in Jesus name, Amen

• Father God I lay the mountain of Esau (the flesh) to waste right now in the mighty name of Jesus to never return again in the name of Jesus and through the blood of Jesus.  I command, and cast  every hindering mountain and spirit past, present, and future mountains and spirits that have held me back from my true calling in life to be cast in to dry places and to never ever return again. I command every mountain to be cast into the sea of forgetfulness,  and to never return again in the name of Jesus and through the blood of Jesus.  Dear God let every evil mountain, and spirit  hear the voice of the Lord and be removed,  let every mountain, and spirit  tremble at the presence of God. I command, and speak to every mountain of debt in  past, present, to be removed and cast into the sea of forgetfulness.  Father God in the name of Jesus I cast all my care upon you for you careth for me in the name of Jesus and through the blood of Jesus.  Glory be to God.  I surrender all to you Father in the name of Jesus.  None of these words will fall to the ground in Jesus name.  Amen.

• Yes Lord.  Every mountain that is before us shall be cast into the sea, never to grow up again.  In Jesus name.  We cancel the enemies assignment of financial lack in our household going back 7 generations to the left and the right in Jesus name.  Now finances overtake us, be ye loosed in our lives and unending flow in Jesus name. These words shall not fall to the ground, in Jesus name, Amen

• Yes this is a powerful reading of knowledge, knowing that we can speak and command our mountains to be moved out of our way.

• Alfreda Johnson said:

This is very powerful. As I was confessing this I know the MOUNTAINS had been brought low. Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!
  • This is very powerful. As I was confessing this I know the MOUNTAINS had been brought low. Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!
  • I am so glad I can speak to the mountains in my life and command them to be removed in the name of Jesus Christ, there is power in the name of Jesus to move every evil mountain that tries to block and hinder me from staying on the straight and narrow path. Mountains tremble at the presence of God, I can command my mountains to hear the word of the Lord and be removed. God can overturn every mountain by the root it will be come plain, we move our mountains through faith without having any doubt and believe that they are moved then they shall be moved and it shall come to pass.

This reply was deleted.