Deuteronomy 4:32-34

New International Version (NIV)

The Lord Is God

32 Ask now about the former days, long before your time, from the day God created human beings on the earth; ask from one end of the heavens to the other. Has anything so great as this ever happened, or has anything like it ever been heard of? 33 Has any other people heard the voice of God[a] speaking out of fire, as you have, and lived? 34 Has any god ever tried to take for himself one nation out of another nation, by testings, by signs and wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, or by great and awesome deeds, like all the things the Lord your God did for you in Egypt before your very eyes?

Footnotes:

1. Deuteronomy 4:33 Or of a god

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• God is always showing himself to us in powerful ways, a God who can actually speak to us in that small still voice through firer, who would not serve a God like this, this is that dimension that God is trying to get us to in this season, where he can speak to us through firer, we lay hands on someone blind and their eyes pop open with sight, or the lame will rise up and begin to walk, someone who has been in the grave a couple of days rising up and living in Jesus name, these are some of the works Christ want us doing in this day and time, God want's to use us in this same capacity. 

• Doreatha Crawford said:

Research about the former days, all the way back to creation and ask in any century, decade, year, month or day. Check it out and see if anyone has ever heard of anything happening like this. You will not find any people who have heard of God's voice speaking out of the fire as you have and lived. You see, it is God's good pleasure that we understand and do his will. He made of Himself a nation of people through testing, signs and wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm. No other god has done the things like the Lord our God for his people before the very eyes of Egypt. He made it clear that He is God and beside him there is no other god. It caused the other nations to fear and tremble. God and God alone deserves the glory and praise for the things he has done. Make no mistake about it, you can search all over, you will not find another god like the Lord God.

• We do serve a amazing and wonderful God, we must stand on the promises of God and hold to our faith that we will reap the benefits of those promises that he add to us daily.

• Tina Parks said:

A true Savior worth having, praising, and celebrating.  What a mighty God we serve.  We must keep on believing and keep on standing on the promises of God.  There is none other like the God we serve he is worthy to be praised for all his benefits that he supplies to us daily, amen.

• Moses charges the people to keep God's commandments, to do them, keep them, to perform the covenant, he told them they must hear in order to do them, they have to gain knowledge in order to practice it, he charges them to be careful and strict in observance of the law to keep their soul diligently, he charges them in particularly to take heed of the sin of idolatry, worshipping of images, and to represent a infinite spirit by an image.

Moses is hearkening Israel to refrain from disobedience, he urges them of the advantage of obedience and the fatal consequences of their apostasy from God that would be the ruin of their nation. Moses told the people to seek the Lord from their own land or from his holy temple. He told them that there is no part of the earth that has a gulf fixed between it and heaven, those and only those shall find God to their comfort, those who seek him with their whole heart.

Afflictions are sent to engage and quicken them to see God, by the grace of God working with them, many are reduced to their right mind. Moses was telling them to let all the arguments be laid together and then say whether religion has not reason on it's side, none cast off the government of their God but those that have first abandoned the understanding of a man.

• Research about the former days, all the way back to creation and ask in any century, decade, year, month or day. Check it out and see if anyone has ever heard of anything happening like this. You will not find any people who have heard of God's voice speaking out of the fire as you have and lived. You see, it is God's good pleasure that we understand and do his will. He made of Himself a nation of people through testing, signs and wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm. No other god has done the things like the Lord our God for his people before the very eyes of Egypt. He made it clear that He is God and beside him there is no other god. It caused the other nations to fear and tremble. God and God alone deserves the glory and praise for the things he has done. Make no mistake about it, you can search all over, you will not find another god like the Lord God.

• A true Savior worth having, praising, and celebrating.  What a mighty God we serve.  We must keep on believing and keep on standing on the promises of God.  There is none other like the God we serve he is worthy to be praised for all his benefits that he supplies to us daily, amen.

• Awesome ruler, great redeemer, mighty and wonderful He is. Lord help me to never forget and to always trust you and stand on your word that says "all things work together for or good because we love God and is called according to his purpose". Just truly amazing.
  • Everything that we have went through, all of the trials and tribulations they were not just for us but to help those who are coming behind us. I love how God takes time to mold us and train us to help other people. I cannot tell a drunk not be a drunk, for I have never taken a drink but I can surely tell how God will never leave you and can cast ALL you cares upon Him. God is awesome and I am glad to be on his team. He dose so much for me and ask so little of me. WOW

• Amen Mother Shirley we have to question ourselves do we really trust a God. If we did we would do the things He asks of us. Evangelist Gail man has for many years tried to play God but can man create a world that suspends in the atmosphere? No way God is in a league all by a Himself who wouldn't dare serve Him. He is almighty.
This reply was deleted.