Deuteronomy 4:32-34

New International Version (NIV)

The Lord Is God

32 Ask now about the former days, long before your time, from the day God created human beings on the earth; ask from one end of the heavens to the other. Has anything so great as this ever happened, or has anything like it ever been heard of? 33 Has any other people heard the voice of God[a] speaking out of fire, as you have, and lived? 34 Has any god ever tried to take for himself one nation out of another nation, by testings, by signs and wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, or by great and awesome deeds, like all the things the Lord your God did for you in Egypt before your very eyes?

Footnotes:

1. Deuteronomy 4:33 Or of a god

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen, thank you Lord

• Amen, bless you Prophetess Syanika, why do you think many people even the saints of God, do not believe that God still speaks? I would love your feedback?

Prophetess Syanika Porter-Malloy said:

God, we know you created Human beings and not the the devil's theory of evolution.  We know that science cannot explain who you are, even though they deny you, I know you are real and I know you are the only real God.  None created us except for you.  No one can take credit for creating me.  Science cannot explain how you are the only God who is abled to speak out of fire!!!  Lord, thank you for showing us that you are God and God alone.  You can do the impossible. There is none like you and thank you for being my father, for being awesome to me and for always loving me!

• God, we know you created Human beings and not the the devil's theory of evolution.  We know that science cannot explain who you are, even though they deny you, I know you are real and I know you are the only real God.  None created us except for you.  No one can take credit for creating me.  Science cannot explain how you are the only God who is abled to speak out of fire!!!  Lord, thank you for showing us that you are God and God alone.  You can do the impossible. There is none like you and thank you for being my father, for being awesome to me and for always loving me!

• Giving science the credit without acknowledging God is bliss. Keep in mind God is maker and creator of this whole universe, so without him there would be no humanity or science. God give knowledge to man to learn of all these new advances and new technology in order to help mankind in what ever fashion possible.  At the end of day God still gets the glory

• God is a great God.....and almighty God, he wants us to cast all our cares up him, let him handle them, he just want to put his ever loving arm around us and let us know everything will be all right....Trust him...

• I don't ever want to forget the awesome miracles, an great deliverances God has done for me, in me, and through me. Sometimes we act just like the children of Israel did in the wilderness. We forget about our history with God and his faithfulness to us.

• Amen. There is nobody greater than God, nobody more worthy than God. 

• God is so awesome he is the creator of the universe, no matter how man may what explain it that God does not exist, that's because that have not experienced the true living God.  How can the flesh explain it's revealed by the spirit of God

• What a mighty God we serve.  

• We serve a Mighty God! Amen.

This reply was deleted.