Welcome to Hands of Blessings!!!

You may be thinking 2 things, Compensation List?" and "How much money do I have to fork out for this?" Well I'll explain, Blessings have been around since the beginning of time as everyone throughout history has either bartered or sold something in some part of their lives. Technology opened up a whole new set of products that people use for their computers, websites, blogs, social media, videos and a whole bunch of other very useful things and this is what is being offered here.

When and if you decide to become an Independent Business Owner, there are some things that you need to do. When joining and if you are requesting your Sponsor to place you upon a Compensation List here, it requires a $25 payment to be sent to the person whom is on the top of the Compensation list. It is a ONE TIME PAYMENT for that particular Blessings Package and it will give you the chance along with those on the Compensation List itself to push you on  the top as well so that any New Business Owners, who sow a seed from those whom are on the same Compensation list, they will in turn send you a Blessing Payment as well. This part of the Compensation is actually a big bonus on top of what you obtain from the Blessings list itself on your own.

We also have a ONE TIME FEE of $10 if in fact you are to utilize our Website, Trainings, Products, Tools and EVERYTHING else we have to offer here to our Independent Business Owners. Considering that's a TOTAL OF $35 One Time Out Of Pocket for the LIFE of the Company, that is actually as Inexpensive for all that we have to offer you here with your Blessing Package.

If you decide to join our Business you will need to:

#1. Keep in touch with the person whom Sponsored you and let them know that you want to participate.

#2. Once your Sponsor places you on a Compensation List you will then need to make sure that you send your payment so there is no delay in you receiving your name on the list and starting your Business.

#IMPORTANT

All members have access to their Back Offices for 8 DAYS only. If the fee is NOT received by then the Website itself will NOT allow you to use anything or Log in for any reason. When the fee is received you will have FULL access for life unless rules here are broken and there is a suspension of the account.

When an account is De-Activated it does not mean that you have lost your Compensation or Blessings nor your Ownership, it simply means that you have not made an activation payment in the more than fair 8 DAYS. If in fact this happens you can always log back in once it has been received by our staff.

We want to let our Business Leaders know that EVERYONE here has choices and we do NOT control what anyone else does within our Company. Every Member will come in with a $25  one time fee.

The New Business Owner and Sponsor have to stay in contact and work with each other here as we are all in one enormous TEAM!

If you are thinking of going to another level in our Company it is a MUST to speak with your SPONSOR as this is the way it works in our Company. Sponsors are the lifeblood of your Hands with Blessings Experience.

The benefit to being an Owner here is that you control your own pace. If you want to speed things up, YOU CAN! SPREAD THE WORD AND YOU'LL SEE THE BENEFITS OF THIS COMPANY AND THE EXCITING BLESSINGS MANIFEST! If you are less active, you will prosper slower.

If you have decided that you are going to be a member,

SHOUT IT TO THE MOUNTAIN TOPS, AND LET THE BLESSINGS BEGIN

Let's go to the top!

Hands of Blessings Staff!!!

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I like this
  • Awesome very good! The blessing of the Lord make the rich and add no sorrow
This reply was deleted.