3730036615?profile=original

What have you learned from this twelve-week course?

What has God done in your life in the past twelve weeks?

What was your favorite subject in the last twelve weeks?

How will you apply all that you have learned in your personal ministry?

Will you recommend this school to people that you know and do not know? 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes God.... I'm not all that sure u all know what ur friendship and sisterhood has done for me. I pray that we will always remember one another.  Joining in the group hugg!!!

Teri May Boncher said:

I forever and always would like to carry you all with me in spirit and truth ! Group HUG! =D

• I'm gonna answer the questions from the last to the first.. I would absolutely without a moments hesitation recommend the School of Prophets to any and everybody that I know and don't know. I do believe that the people may need to have a certain amount of experience behind them, but by all means.. Yes Yes Yes.. I would recommend it!!

I"m going to effectively walk out everything I have learned. I will apply it by putting it in action. Making sure that I understand the concepts fully. Reviewing them if I need to. Seeking God for guidance, especially when i'm unsure. And getting my Nike on and Just Do IT!!!!

I believe my favorite subject was and is determining the difference between the Prophet and the Seer. That lesson literally "opened my eyes" to a wealth of knowledge and understanding. I feel more grounded now and am more able to grasp the concepts in the visions that God shows me. I've been a seer for as long as I can remember, but it's only because of that lesson, that i'm able to understand it and put it all in it's proper perspective.

God has done soo much in my life in these eight weeks that I can barely obtain it all. My faith has increased by leaps and bounds. My understanding and knowledge are abounding. I have started ministry in my home via weekly bible study. My worship and devotion time has intensified. My access to God  has increased because of my faith. My mindset has been forever transformed. He has made me a part of a sisterhood of warriors for Him. I'm better equipped. I'm better prepared. My mindset is renewed. I'm walking in dominion and authority. I understand the power of declaring and decreeing. That's 8 things for the 8 weeks, but truly, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Words cannot adequately express it all. I pray my walk, my actions, and the fruit that is borne can somehow explain it. 

I have learned to trust God alone. Nobody but Him. No circumstance, No situation. No amount of money. No lack of money. I have learned to truly lean and depend on God for all things. I have learned to seek Him for all things, in every situation. I have learned just how much He loves me. I have learned that God wants me to be prosperous. I have learned that there is nothing that's impossible for God and that I CAN do allll things thru Him. I have learned that little becomes much in the hands of God and that His multiplication system is outta this world. He took what little faith I had at the beginning and increased it 1000 fold... I've learned that almost every single thing around me can fail, but God's word never will. I've learned that He trusts me with His visions and His words for His people. I've learned that He will never leave me without an on time word for each situation. I've learned to trust the God in me again. 

• This eight week course has totally transformed my life. I realized that many of the teachings that I was taught or heard were doctrine or mans theory, traditionalism and religious spirits! I am so happy and elated to be FREE. I loved learning about  speaking wealth and prosperity over my life, this was a big one for me because I was so bound in my  thinking that all of my riches were just stored in heaven. I can walk in abundance and a wealthy place because that is what God wants for his people. I loved learning about the various spirits and blessings and curses. Learning about the Five fold ministry and operating in  an apostolic flow. All the names of God, some of them I knew but the list in total was eye opening. The Five fold ministry test was amazing and helped me to really understand the call on my life. Everything from the beginning to the end was so needed for me, Knowledge is power and I feel that this 8 weeks gave me the necessary tools to ensure that I am doing the will of my Father. I have become more humble and have the true desire to be a servant of God and a servant to his people. I can walk in the Power and Authority that God gave me to cast out devils, Lay hands and pray for the sick and they shall recover, remembering to rebuke and cast out to the dry places versus binding as I was once taught.  The knowledge that I have obtained in these eight weeks will help me in every stage and season of my ministry. To ensure that I am living according to God's perfect will for my life. That I am able to teach and preach The Gospel Of Jesus Christ with a greater understanding and revelation. That I am comfortable in knowing that God will speak through me to cause change, correction and exhortation. That I can operate in the gifts of the spirit that I am given. That I am equipped with the Authority of using God's word to speak life into the lives of his people. To Operate in Faith as never before. I will 100% recommend this school to everyone I know. This was life changing!!!  Thank You Pastor Teyshana for your obedience and for sharing your knowledge and wisdom and the knowledge and wisdom of others with me. My life will never be the same!

• I forever and always would like to carry you all with me in spirit and truth ! Group HUG! =D

• Man o man thank you lord.... the first thing i learned was God really does finish what he starts and well of cores i always read it, herd it ,but just didn't think it was meant for me and well 9 yrs later look at what the lord has done =) Hallelujah! I also learned about different seed sowing. sometimes god would have u to sow into a person and not just the church "that 10%". I always thought first the store house, and yet couldn't find exsaclty ware i belonged after the church split back in 04. Sowing seed in good ground yes and onto the kingdom of god=) I learned so much about my self ,the way the lord looks at me, some areas i still needed to surrender over to the lord as well as how important it is to keep on keeping on, meditate on the word day and night always be ready for him to use me, and to literately give it all to god all of it every thing! EVERYTHING in life. Im back to asking him what to wear , is it OK to color my hair this way , and how would u have me to minister to my children. Fasting and praying has begun to become important in my heart.I have also learned about effective prayer and deliverance of the demotic being much more watchful over what i say , making sure i know he meaning behind it. I mean i new this stuff but honestly became spiritually flabby and lazy. I have learned that the lord sure does want to bless me! Now that im so blessed i need to learn how to govern over the blessings and how to contain it all =D. Now that i see it playing out in my life. FORreal in real life! i can apply it not just read the instructions but now have a revelation onto how to pick up the tools and apply them . HANDS ON AND VISUAL. Will i recommend this school to people? Yes i will i have already told some one about it and also can see some of the characteristics in this person =)  As the lord has me to speak i feel more  confident in having a reference as to ware they could go =) its a answer to one of  many prayers =) HALLELUJAH!   

This reply was deleted.