3730036615?profile=original

What have you learned from this twelve-week course?

What has God done in your life in the past twelve weeks?

What was your favorite subject in the last twelve weeks?

How will you apply all that you have learned in your personal ministry?

Will you recommend this school to people that you know and do not know? 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My God..... lol.. I just dont even know where to start.... The I am a Ruby school of the prophets has been such a majorrrrrrr part of my life and my journey with God. First off I just want to thank my beautiful teacher and pastor Teyshana Wiley. You've been such a blessing in my life. I thank you for allllll youve done.

Week Eight: in week 8 ive learned how to sound the atomic bomb and bombard my way into the heavens. Ive gotten so much conformation. The Lord had been speaking to me about some things. And i always ask if he could please give conformation, and he did. That this is the season. The season where were coming up and out.

Honestly.. I really cant say which was my favorite subject. These whole 8 weeks has been my favorite. All weeeks has done a majorrrrr part in my life. Ive healed, learned, laughed, cried, cast demons out, learned of spirits, came up and out, became an eagle, got my eagle eyes, learned how to hear the voice of the father clearly, iv3 became a stronger woman, better person, more understanding, stronger faith, understanding of who I truly was, found out I was a prophet/seer, learned to love more, fighter harder and press through. My tongues have changed,. Ive felt gods power stronger than ive ever felt. My god my god. . . The list goes on.. im walking in the 5 fold ministry with a powerful team, I am a Ruby family....

Now that I know who I am and getting more understanding of who I was and my gifts now I can walk in such boldness as my father Jesus did. Walk with authority. Now I can go out into the world and help give my daddy Lord what belongs to him... this was the icing on the cake for me. I will go out there fighting and pressing 5hrough. Im going to apply everyrhing ive learning in school by letting go and letting god. Lettibg the holyspirit to have its way and walk in boldbess ans humble. . .

Yesss I would and already have recommended this to people. This next semester is gping to be off the chain. Lol

And these words will not fall to the ground but shall manifest. In jesus name anen
  • Oh my God! this past eight weeks have been the most fulfilling time of my life, out of all the years of going to church and participating, I had never received so much wisdom, knowledge&understanding as much as i have taking this course. It has ellivated my spirit where it has never been, my heart has been healed jof the things i have gone through, my mind has been renewed, my soul has been fed good fruit of the truth, I now know how to properly fight demonic spirits with rebuking instead of binding i have learned how to walk in my calling with power and authority that God has given me.I know im part of the fivefold ministry alone with pastors,prophets,teachers& even what a seer is, I can hear the voice of God, speak with confidence about God Ive learn so much more that has really changed my life.God has given me unspeakable joy & peace my co-workers see my change i have a look with a smile that makes them ask me what have you been up to lately? I tell them I'm in love with Jesus then i can tell them about my journey and how through the unconditional love of God that they too can have what God has bless we with. my favorite subject was hearing the voice of God& learning to rebuke& cast out.I have already started working on my ministry i have my non-profit name, ive been obtaining more resources& writing down how to get started & things to get it done because I heard God voice tell me to start my own non-profit and  not to worry the people, the money and the building would all be in place so I'm stepping out on faith, because i will never be alone his throne and anointing dwells in me, I can do whatever he say i can hallelujah!I This school will not need any advertising  your students & word of mouth will be advertisement they will see God in each one of us and then they will ask & we will tell them if they want to grow in christ to go to the I AM A RUBY SCHOOL OF THE PROPHETS WILL FILL YOUR MIND, BODY,SOUL& SPIRIT UNTIL IT OVERFLOW LEAVING YOU WANTING MORE! God Bless you Pastor Wiley you are phenomenal! anointed WOG, Agape!!!! 

• My God! My God! My God! The question should be, what haven't I learned!  learned so much these past eight weeks that I am just full! I am grateful unto God for being led by divine appointment to this Ministry School.

I have learned who God has truly called me to be and not MAN himself! I have learned the difference between Prophetic Word of Wisdom and Prophetic Word of Knowledge. I learned about the SEER, which I had really never heard about or been exposed to until now! I now have Kingdom revelation, knowledge, wisdom and understanding like never before. I also understand the Eagle more than ever and how it represents the Kingdom of God!

In these eight weeks God has given me new eyes to see, he has given me a new mind to think, he has given me new ears to hear, he has given me new dreams to dream, he has given me new hope, he has shown me myself in a whole new way!

God has given me NEWNESS!

My 2 favorite Subjects was about the Eagle and The Prophets & Seers.

I will apply all of this new found wisdom, knowledge, revelation and understanding in my Ministry to teach, preach, prophecy, evangelize, sing, listen, praise and dance all unto the glory of God!

I am now equipped with the tools to BECOME all that God has ordained for me to be! I will no longer be afraid of men and their faces, nor concerned about how they feel about my Life for Christ.

I will recommend this Ministry school to people I know and don't know!

My Life has just been added to in a way I can not fully explain, and because of that I am just thankful, grateful, and full of JOY!

Agape Love,

Love Pastor Electricity/Dynamite Dani

• What I have learned in the past eight weeks is that demons are real, and active in people today, I have also learned how to cast them out  into dry places to never return again.  I have also learned how to discern them as well.  I have learned about the five fold ministry, and what my calling is Evangelist (trumpet) Tina Parks.  I have the learned the difference between the word of knowledge verses a prophetic word of knowledge.  I have also learned about wealth, and prosperity.  I have learned the difference between a seer, and a prophetic, and I have learned that the church is missing out on a lot of information I had the privilege to get understanding about.  Above all I really learned that Jesus, and the Father God really love me in spite of me.  I have learned that there is a Pastor beside Pastor Hill who dug in deep to save me from myself, and that Pastor was you Pastor Teyshana Wiley.  I learned that eagle can soar if they are taught properly.  I will apply my eagle skills to soar until I die going to my next level in my personal ministry.  I would highly recommend this school to people who are truly hungry, and on fire to learn the truth about kingdom business rather I know them or not. 

• I would recommend this class to others as well I have learn so much in eight weeks than I have learned under my ministry.

• Terri Yvette Powell said:

What have you learned from this eight week course?

Wow I have learned who i am in Christ which has helped me to grow.

What have God done in your life in the past eight weeks?

So much has changed in my life. I feel like the old things have been revived and more new stuff is coming.

What was your favorite subject in the last eight weeks? 

The one that spoke about the prophets.

How will you apply all that your learned in your personal ministry?

All I already have and I have to go over the material again. 

I would totally recommend this class to others

• I have to agree with you there was so much knowledge and revelation from this eight week class.

• Prophetess Angela Wells said:

I found that a lot of tradition and religious beliefs that aren't even biblical has been taught throughout the Body of Christ. And because of those beliefs and teaching the people of God has become very ineffective in ministry. The Body of Christ is suffering from malnutrition, because of the lack of knowledge, lack of spiritual teaching, lack of fasting and prayer, and leaders being out of the will of God, the body is suffering, the foundation is faulty. I learned so much especially about how to recognize demons, and to how to apply the Word of God to the situations in my life, as well knowing that my words have power and at all times, I should be mindful of what I say. Having made it through this 8-weeks of pure stripping and redefining of character and revelation of who I am in God has changed me for the better. I have gain more clarity in the Word of God, the knowledge on so many topics, which I can has better equipped me for the ministry that God has entrusted to me for the building of His Kingdom. From the Intercession, to the impartation and activation, there is been so much more clarity, wisdom. knowledge and understanding. My ministry is clear, my calling is definitely made assure, and I'm walking in power and authority of my true identity in Christ Jesus.

• I found that a lot of tradition and religious beliefs that aren't even biblical has been taught throughout the Body of Christ. And because of those beliefs and teaching the people of God has become very ineffective in ministry. The Body of Christ is suffering from malnutrition, because of the lack of knowledge, lack of spiritual teaching, lack of fasting and prayer, and leaders being out of the will of God, the body is suffering, the foundation is faulty. I learned so much especially about how to recognize demons, and to how to apply the Word of God to the situations in my life, as well knowing that my words have power and at all times, I should be mindful of what I say. Having made it through this 8-weeks of pure stripping and redefining of character and revelation of who I am in God has changed me for the better. I have gain more clarity in the Word of God, the knowledge on so many topics, which I can has better equipped me for the ministry that God has entrusted to me for the building of His Kingdom. From the Intercession, to the impartation and activation, there is been so much more clarity, wisdom. knowledge and understanding. My ministry is clear, my calling is definitely made assure, and I'm walking in power and authority of my true identity in Christ Jesus.

• What have you learned from this eight week course?

Wow I have learned who i am in Christ which has helped me to grow.

What have God done in your life in the past eight weeks?

So much has changed in my life. I feel like the old things have been revived and more new stuff is coming.

What was your favorite subject in the last eight weeks? 

The one that spoke about the prophets.

How will you apply all that your learned in your personal ministry?

All I already have and I have to go over the material again. 

I would totally recommend this class to others

This reply was deleted.