3730036615?profile=original

What have you learned from this twelve-week course?

What has God done in your life in the past twelve weeks?

What was your favorite subject in the last twelve weeks?

How will you apply all that you have learned in your personal ministry?

Will you recommend this school to people that you know and do not know? 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have learned so much in these last past twelve weeks, I am so excited and I believe prepared too do the work that is cut out just for me through Christ Jesus. I have learned too apply the word even more too my life, through song, praise, worship, prayer, reading and studying the word of God.These last past weeks has taught me that God has truly been talking, calling, using, and comforting me all along. I've learned that God loves me way more then I've ever knew. I now know how too active Angels by name and responsibility through Christ Jesus.

These weeks I've seen true love in action, I'm learning that they're are still quit a few ppl that still are aiming to please God and not themselves, ppl aren't all self absorbed and fake. I'm learning day by day too trust again.

The last past twelve weeks God has done some much for me and my family, God has provided ways out of no ways,God has shown himself as my provider, my peace, joy, and laughter. I have made a milestone through God I've finished this course by the grace of God. My children are taken care of, I'm able to provide food, shoes and clothing as a single mom for all four of my children as well as myself praise God from whom all blessings flow.

My favorite subject was week one, who are the two ppl in the Bible that inspires me too walk in my calling " Jesus and Moses" and Angels ascending and descending on my behalf.. I also really enjoyed week 11 and 12 walking in Health, Wealth and Prosperity along with New Beginnings.

I will apply all that I've learned in these past twelve weeks by meditating on the Word of God, praying more confidently, referring too the things we've learned as well as staying faithful and connected too this school. I will also apply all that I've learned by asking for help whenever or wherever I need help.

I would tell everyone rather I know them or not, that if they are looking to enhance what they know or even what they think they may know they should look into I am a Ruby School of the Prophet Ministry too learn the word of God in its fullest and be taught what thus sayeth the Lord and how too work and walk into their God given assignments and destiny . They will learn how Jesus intended for the body of Christ to operate too the fullest with the Five Fold in full affect.
  • What have you learned from this twelve week course?

I learned that I did not fully understand God.  I was bonded by religious and traditional teaching that the Devil unleashed in the church.  I learned, that in order to walk into my walling and for God to propel me into my new beginning, I had to get rid of what I was falsely taught growing up in church.

What have God done in your life in the past twelve weeks?

God has taken me on a path to my new beginning.  I learned so much about who the real God is!  Let me tell you, the Lord has taken me into the Heavenly Realms.  He has sharpened my Eagle Eyes and my Wisdom.  Most importantly, my relationship with God has been strengthened.  God has taught me a lot from Impartation and Activation on every week.  He has trained me on how to fully hear his voice and to know that it is God who is taking to me. 

My favorite subjects were casting out demons, activating the Angels assigned to me, dreams and counting numbers.  My God, I learned not to BIND anything to me or anyone else when Praying for them.  I learned how to activate the ArchAngels assigned to me for whatever I needed them to help me out with.  I learned about how to interpret my dreams and visions along with counting numbers and colors.  My God, I learned the most from those three classes over the past 12 weeks.

How will you apply all that your learned in your personal ministry?

Since I know the truth, I can teach others the truth.  Before, I was blind and leading the blind.  Now that my Eagle Eyes are open in the spiritual and supernaturally, I can lead others into the light instead of into darkness.  I will be an effectual servant for the Lord, because I have been thoroughly equipped for the mission God has assigned to me.

Will you recommend this school to people that you know-or- don't know? 

Yes, I would definitely recommended everyone attend this school.  Attending this school will destroy all of the religious and traditional that has bounded our brothers and sisters in Christ.  We need to break those chains off of use from things we were falsely taught or things we were never taught in order to set the captives free!

• I am so grateful, this week has been incredible, I felt more prophetic and more confident than ever. I felt like I was somebody and that I actually do have a gift. It seems different, it seems like I have transformed into someone else. The old man has passed away. I will always come back to this information because it has been such a blessing! I will always be grateful to the ministry and do what I can to see it become  all that God has for it, because it is such a life changing experience. I will continually recommend people to I AM A RUBY school of the prophet.

Over the course of the twelve weeks, we’ve learned about how to walk in our calling, activating angels, discipleship/disciples, proverbs, rebuking/casting out/loosing, vision/dreams, prosperity, healing and so much more. The one thing that has been learned and resonates in the spirit is to pray continually (1 Thessalonians 5:17) and to go into the secret place of The Most High (Psalm 91). We must seek Him daily and receive our instructions/commands that must be carried out. His Will shall be done in our lives.

My God! My God! What hasn’t God done? He has done so many things that I don’t have enough time or space to share it all. However, I will share a few significant things that He has done. He has healed me from wounds/battle scars of the past, delivered me from people and things, provided me with a new Gold sports utility vehicle as prophesied to and shown, increased in knowledge, wisdom, status, and finances, and elevated in the five-fold ministry.

Every topic was my Favorite subject! Ready to learn even more.

How will you apply all that you learned in your personal ministry?

All that has been taught and instilled throughout the course will be studied and integrate into daily life activities. Praying over all things and seeking God on what He would have for us to do and say.

Will you recommend this school to people that you know-or- don't know? 

The I Am A Ruby School of Prophets will be recommend to EVERYONE from ALL walks of life. Everyone needs to know how to Walk in Wisdom, Prosperity, Health, Wealth, Destiny, Greatness, Healing and Happiness.

Pastor Prophet Marsha "FIRESTARTER" Jones 04/05/15

First Regaining my spiritual focus, having a deeper love relationship with the Lord. Learning to hear the voice of God has helped me to know and understanding who I am in Christ, and the calling God has upon my life. I am motivated to exam-self/ take spiritual inventory, looking at how well I am fulfilling God’s call on my life, In regards to my personal relationship with God, family, ministry, work and future goals.

Walking In Power and Authority
    Secondly following Jesus Christ example; He knew who he was; He had a continuous personal relationship with the heavenly father, He was filled with the Holy Spirit, and lived a life of complete obedience and fulfilled His purpose… In-addition my approach to walking in power and authority also correlates to Spiritual discernment, having a desire to see people free from demonic bondage, this gift is perfected by Knowing the Lord intimately, Studying the Word of God and Applying the Word. In the book of Heb. 4:12 - “The Word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge [discern] the thoughts and intentions of the heart, authority is exercised through our spoken word.

Apostolic Acceleration
    The ability to expedite kingdom ministry in a productive and efficient manner than normally expected, via through application of apostolic teaching, lying on of hands (impartation), and prophetic ministry. 1 Timothy 4:13-15- Till I come; give attention to reading to exhortation, to doctrine. Do not neglect the gift that is in you which was given to you by prophecy with laying on of the hands of the eldership. Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.

Living The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
    1. The Law of Pure Potentiality
    “The source of all creation is pure consciousness… pure potentiality seeking expression from
    the un-manifest to the manifest. And when we realize that our true Self is one of pure potentiality,
    we align with the power that manifests everything in the universe.“
    2. The Law of Giving
    “The universe and atmospheres operates through dynamic exchange… giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe and atmospheres.. And in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.
    3. The Law of Cause and Effect “Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind . .
    what we sow is what we reap. And when we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others,
    the fruit of his happiness and success.
    4. The Law of Least Effort “Nature’s intelligence functions with effortless ease . . .with carefreeness, harmony, and love. And when we harness the forces of harmony, joy, and love, we create success and good fortune with effortless ease.“
    5. The Law of Intention and Desire “Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment . . . Intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality
    have infinite organizing power. And when we introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality,
    we put this infinite organizing power to work for us.“
    6. The Law of Detachment “In detachment lies the wisdom of uncertainty . . . in the wisdom of uncertainty list the freedom from our past, from the known, which is the prison of past conditioning.
    And in our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities, we surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of the universe.“
    7. The Law of Purpose in Life “Everyone has a purpose in life . . . a unique
    gift or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others,
    we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.“

Given me a stronger desire for His presence, His word, and His will.

Blue symbolically means~ God, Royalty, Riches, Service to God and godly living, sovereignty, rulership, power and authority worthy of honor .
    the city’s wall second foundation is sapphire ~and the text stats under God’s feet was pavement made of Sapphire~
    in Isaiah 66:1~ This is what the Lord says: Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. By wisdom the Lord laid the earth’s foundation ~ O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

How will you apply all that your learned in your personal ministry?
    Living by example, being that beacon of light which shines in this dark world. Putting on the ambassador's mask that represents the King and His Kingdom.

• I have learned so much these past twelve weeks!! But the key of all of this is when my spiritual identity was revealed to me! To say I was taken a back is quite the understatement. Never in a million years would I have dreamed what was revealed to me was who I am! Glory to GOD!!! I always considered myself a helper in the spirit and body or teacher nothing more and nothing less. JESUS!! WOW WOW WOW!! is al I can say. God has delivered, set free and moved on my behalf these last twelve weeks and HE is not done yet! Since my heart is for deliverance that was also my favorite subjects learning about the Angels and the demonic spirits and how to be set free from them. Everything I learned will always be used in my life because they are the tools that are needed to be effective in ministry one on one or with a group of any size. I have already recommended this school to several people and advised them if they want to go higher there is no place to soar like an Eagle but here!!!

• What have i learned about week twelve i have learned that we have the key to open up any door that we want because god has given us that power to do so. my favorite topic was mark 11:16-26 it really touch me it made me think alot of what ability i do have in god. How will i apply it but saying that its already done and speak the word of god everyday royals. Yes i will recommend it to people that dont know about it and teach it just how i got taught.

• OMG!! I have learned so much in the last twelve weeks my life has been changed forever. I learned names of angels, I learned how to know the voice of God, I learned the difference between a prophet and a seer, I learned what different colors mean and so much more I learned most of all to walk in my call and not to let anyone tell me that I am not who God called me to be and if they don't believe me Just WATCH!! In the past twelve weeks God has changed me and rearranged me He has showed me the authority that He has given me in the earth realm He has taught me to watch my words because they have power. I truly am not the same woman that started this course twelve weeks ago, I have been in the fire now I bring the fire.My favorite subject course was Write the Vision and make it plan the part about the Tamahagane Sword how it cut through steal,houses, wood, brick, metal and even mountains how it can cut through anything was powerful the seven spirits of the Lord was good to me as well. Every week class taught me something that I will never ever forget. I will apply the things I learned by continuing to exercise them and apply them to my everyday life but I will share them so that others will be able to eat just a piece of what I have learned.I have already recommended the school to a lot of people and I will continue I even told a lady in the book store about the school. Being apart of this ministry has changed my life Apostle and I am forever grateful to you for being obedient to the call and mandate on your life. I will always love and cherish you and that sweet powerful spirit that is you. I will SOAR for I am a EAGLE.

Agape

Prophetess Evangelist DeAndra

• The last past twelve weeks I have seen how people  from different back grounds can come together for one cause and work hand in hand without strife or any hindrance. This is why it is very important to keep on being one, in the  I  Am A Ruby School of  The Prophets.

This past twelve weeks God has increased my faith and knowledge in him.

I really enjoyed learning about the Angels and Demons, this is something I always wanted to learn about and I thank God I was able to learn it and understand it all.

I will apply all of it  to my ministry, with Bible study and just my everyday life style as a Pastor.

Yes, I will and have told people about this school.

• Week 12 (P-2 of 2)

What has God done in your/our life/lives in the past twelve weeks?

God has via The Ruby School of the prophet’s ministry increased my/our knowledge wisdom and understanding to wit tenured the same with love, grace, and mercy within the context of sound biblical doctrine to include but not limited to the aforementioned.  In addition there to; with in the context of the totality of circumstances renewing and regenerating of my/our spirit(s) has been a natural foreseeable consequences of this opportunity for growth and development.   

Leadership; to include but not limited to biblical, church/school staff, and aspiring leaders to wit that which was presented via materials and that which was demonstrated and or modeled by way of the residual dynamics there of (seen and not seen).

How will I/we (in Christ) recommend this school (church) to people that I/we know-or- doesn’t know?

What would Jesus do? How would He (the head of my life) have me/us to perform this task?  How may this question best be addressed to answer the explicit and implicit inquisition in relation to the same? 

Prayer (two or more/individual and or corp. /ask, knock, and seek) to activate the indwelt Holy Spirit to bring forth God’s will.  When I/we open up my/our mouth to speak (words are spirit and carry with it life and death), we will use His words to facilitate compliance with the Great Commission.   Obtain permission to converse with the individual (s) and leave a bible in their hand.  Follow up contact information for the institution will probably be a good idea.  Big picture, follow Jesus’ blue print.   

This reply was deleted.