WHAT IS WISDOM-11-2-10

Wisdom 1Kin 3:9 (KJS) Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people? Job 12:12 (KJS) With the ancient [is] wisdom; and in length of days understanding. Job 28:12 (KJS) But where shall wisdom be found? and where [is] the place of understanding? 13 Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living. Job 28:18 (KJS) No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom [is] above rubies. Job 32:9 (KJS) Great men are not [always] wise: neither do the aged understand judgment. Psal 37:30 (KJS) The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment. Psal 49:3 (KJS) My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding. Psal 51:6 (KJS) Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden [part] thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Psal 90:12 (KJS) So teach [us] to number our days, that we may apply [our] hearts unto wisdom. Psal 104:24 (KJS) O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches. Psal 111:10 (KJS) The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever. Prov 1:5 (KJS) A wise [man] will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: Prov 2:6 (KJS) For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth [cometh] knowledge and understanding. Prov 2:10 (KJS) When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul; Prov 3:19 (KJS) The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. Prov 8:12 (KJS) I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. Prov 9:1 (KJS) Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: 2 She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table. Prov 10:8 (KJS) The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall. Prov 13:14 (KJS) The law of the wise [is] a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death. Prov 19:8 (KJS) He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good. Prov 23:12 (KJS) Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge. Prov 29:3 (KJS) Whoso loveth wisdom rejoiceth his father: but he that keepeth company with harlots spendeth [his] substance. Eccl 1:18 (KJS) For in much wisdom [is] much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Eccl 2:14 (KJS) The wise man's eyes [are] in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness: and I myself perceived also that one event happeneth to them all. 15 Then said I in my heart, As it happeneth to the fool, so it happeneth even to me; and why was I then more wise? Then I said in my heart, that this also [is] vanity. Eccl 7:11 (KJS) Wisdom [is] good with an inheritance: and [by it there is] profit to them that see the sun. 12 For wisdom [is] a defence, [and] money [is] a defence: but the excellency of knowledge [is, that] wisdom giveth life to them that have it. Eccl 7:19 (KJS) Wisdom strengtheneth the wise more than ten mighty [men] which are in the city. Eccl 8:1 (KJS) Who [is] as the wise [man]? and who knoweth the interpretation of a thing? a man's wisdom maketh his face to shine, and the boldness of his face shall be changed. Eccl 9:16 (KJS) Then said I, Wisdom [is] better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom [is] despised, and his words are not heard. Eccl 9:17 (KJS) The words of wise [men are] heard in quiet more than the cry of him that ruleth among fools. Jere 9:23 (KJS) Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise [man] glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty [man] glory in his might, let not the rich [man] glory in his riches:24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I [am] the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these [things] I delight, saith the LORD. Ezek 28:6 (KJS) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God; 7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness. 8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of [them that are] slain in the midst of the seas. Dani 2:20 (KJS) Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: Dani 2:21 (KJS) And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: Matt 10:16 (KJS) Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt 10:22 (KJS) And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. Luke 7:34 (KJS) The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners! 35 But wisdom is justified of all her children. 1Cor 1:20 (KJS) Where [is] the wise? where [is] the scribe? where [is] the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 1Cor 1:25 (KJS) Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1Cor 1:30 (KJS) But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 1Cor 2:7 (KJS) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 1Cor 3:19 (KJS) For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. Ephe 1:16 (KJS) Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: {in...: or, for the acknowledgement} Jame 1:5 (KJS) If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. Jame 3:13 (KJS) Who [is] a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. Jame 3:17 (KJS) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –