3730041001?profile=original

Matthew 21:13 Amplified Bible (AMP)

13 He said to them, The Scripture says, My house shall be called a house of prayer; but you have made it a den of robbers.

Isaiah 38:1-2Amplified Bible (AMP)

38 In those days King Hezekiah of Judah became ill and was at the point of death. And Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, came to him and said, Thus says the Lord: Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live.

Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord

Proverbs 14:1

New Living Translation (NLT)

14 A wise woman builds her home,
    but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands.

3730041177?profile=original

We are in the Construction Business, at the bottom Comment and tell me what tools will you use to build your new house. 1. Yourself is the house(temple) of the Lord God.

2. The Body of Christ is the(house) of God.

3. Your Natural house 

4. Your Ministry and Business is (houses) as well.

Lets get ready to re-build, tear down, and extreme makeover or houses.

I am so excited about the new lay out plans and BLUEPRINT by God.

This Foundation is STRONG, COURAGEOUS, and CONFIDENT in God. Hallelujah!!! 

Agape~~~

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will build my house on a rock( gods word). Making sure that I know his word and stand on his word and live it out. I will go and do whatever he tells me to. Also using the 5 fold ministry gifts hes given me. Making sure I die daily and carrybthe cross. 

Having a house of prayer and fasting. And using my tongue in the spirit. I will use the shield of faith. 

Making sure I cover my child and raise her in the way she should go. Leading her paths on the path of our father in heaven. Making sure shes cover and my children to come ;-) Buildingnsomething spiritually and financially for my children/next generation. 

I will sure im givingnintonthe kingdom of heaven, walkimg completly in my calling.

Making sure I have my house and life in order, neatness, and making sure bills are being paid. Income. 

and of course my (Right Hand) Gods power, my sword and fists to knock demons out and down. lol.. im his warrior for reals. Im ready to knockm out. Boom Boom Pow, Swishhhhh, zap, thunder, lightening, punch clack, blow, slap with the bible upside they head. I said woops upside ya head. 

Lol. Satan and ur clan be very afraid. 

• I would use all the necessary tools that it takes to build a strong house on a strong foundation, because when one build their house on a sound foundation the enemy can not blow it down or cause you to be tossed to and fro. One would want to be their natural house as well as their spiritual house on a solid foundation therefore you can not be moved, but stand on the righteous foundation and principles of the 66 books in the bible as our blueprint for a successful life for ourselves, our families, friends, and all people we come in contact with.

Proverbs 14, lets me know that a wise woman builds her home up, while the foolish woman tears her home down with her own hands. A wise woman is a great blessing to her family, she has the fear of God in her, she is industrious, considerate, prosperous, wise, educated, knowledgeable, and within all this her house is built on a solid, strong, foundation.

A foolish woman does not have the fear of god in her, she is very wasteful, always jaunting and feasting, she is constantly tearing her own house down because she squatters all she have, she is more involved with the things of the world, she never seek the face of God concerning matters in her life, because of the way she lives her life and watch over her family she lives in poverty.

When grace abide it gives reverence to God and gives him honor, when sin abide it is a contempt of God, where there is pride in the heart and no wisdom in the head to suppress it, it is shown in the words. In the mouth pride, proud boasting, proud scorning, it grows from the root of bitterness which is in the heart, the root must be plucked up or we can not conquer this branch. The lips of the wise will preserve them from doing that of mischief to others which proud men do with their tongue, and from bringing that mischief on themselves which haughty scorners are often involved in.

When one neglect their home whether it be natural or spiritually they will find themselves living in poverty without any means to provide for themselves, their families, or the home itself. This shows the folly of those who addict themselves to the pleasures of this world and do not tend to the business of their home in the natural or the spiritual, their family will suffer neglect. When a person take care of their house their families tend to flourish and excel.

The reason why some people seek wisdom and do not find it is because they do not seek it from the right source or principles. They are scorners and it is to ridicule any instruction that is given to them, the person that understand to depart from evil, quit his prejudices, to lay aside all corruption and affections will easily apprend instruction and receive the impressions of it, that's why they can build their house on a strong foundation and don't have to worry about it being tore down.

Sin is the ruin of great families, Righteousness is the rise and stability of all families, infinite wisdom see good, foolish wisdom see ruins. The way of ignorance and carelessness, the way of sensuality and flesh pleasing seem right to those that walk in them, much more the way of Hypocrisy in religion, external performances, partial reformations, and blind zeal, this is what people imagine will bring them to heaven. They will perish with a lie in their right hand, self deceivers will prove in the end self destroyers.

A good man shall be abundantly satisfied from himself, from what God has wrought in him, sinners never think they have sinned enough till it brings them to hell, industrious people are generally thriving people, those that take pain in the service of God, strive earnestly in prayer, will find profit in it, while those that talk about and boast will be spiritually poor and come to nothing.

The fear of the Lord is here for all gracious principles, producing gracious practices, where this resigns it produces security and serenity of mind. It enables a man to hold fast to his peace, it gives him boldness before God and the world, it entails a blessing upon posterity. That why we must use wisdom when building our natural houses and our spiritual houses, so we can build on a solid foundation because all other foundations are sinking sand.

• I will use the Word of God as my 1st tool because it is the Word that will tear down and rebuilt a solid foundation in my life, business and ministries.

I will use prayer because prayer changes things.

I will use a sledge hammer to tear down the walls of fear, lack, low self-esteem, depression, defeat and anything else the enemy seeds my way to hold me down.

I will use the tool of a bolt cutter to cut the chains that have had me bound for so long. I am free no more chains binding me.
  • I truly love all the responses that have gone forth, now I need to add my two cents. LOL.

I'm gonna bring the fire of God, measuring tape, a calculator, a bulldozer, the four winds, bricks and mortar, the blood of Jesus, my cross, and precious gems (rubies)

I need the bulldozer to knock down everything in my life that isn't measuring up to the word of God.

I need the fire of God to burn up everything in me and around me that refuses to obey to His will

I need the four winds to blow away the ashes of everything that was burned, so that I cannot go back and play in it and try to reshape it all after it's burned

I need the calculator so I can accurately compute everything that God has given me and check the figures as He enlarges and multiplies my territory

I need the bricks and mortar, to build upon the Rock of my salvation.

I need the blood of Jesus to wash, cover, and protect everything that He sets my hands to do

I need my cross to carry daily because Christ said that I needed to deny myself and carry my cross if I was to follow Him

And I need all of the precious gems.. including the rubies.. to lavishly adorn everything that which my hands found to build.

• The Word of God is the first tool. That is my foundation, without a strong foundation anything you build will fall. When you are wishie-washie (yourself, your house) anything can come through and blow you over, under and down. Things that should bother you will but getting into the word and standing on His word. They huff and puff but you wont go anywhere. Second a hammer and chisel. You have to die daily and with a hammer and chisel God can clean me up day by day. The hammer hits hard and the chisel can with stand the blow. That is how is how God looks at me. He built me to last. Third is water. Water is very powerful and it can go over, under, around up and down no matter what. Any thing standing in its way, water will move it. GOD BUILT ME TO LAST. 

• Amen Evangelist Gail, the Blood never lose it's power and it still works, heal make whole and set free. I love the sledge hammer as well, it knocks down any walls, barriers, boulders, and shafts. The word of God is the foundation of our beings and existence. Why do you think many leaders do not have exercises for their members, that will help catapult them into the next realm? Please Explain?

gail weeks said:

The Word of God -It was a time that that I only care about what was said in the New Testament I based my life under the dispensation of Testamenet. I was a if Jesus didn't say it, then I can't do it. But the entire word of God has been essential through all generations. It was Hallelujah good enough for Daniel it's good enough for me.

The blood of Jesus because it never loses it's power, plead it for protection, to shield to cast down to clear the way and healing.. My blessings to you everyone on parting, The blood of Jesus be wrapped all around you.

The sledge hammer, to break the chains that bind, to tear down the walls of Jerico that prevents me from Gods blessing and my walk.

• The tools I would use to build my Natural House, The Church ( The BODY OF CHRIST) and my Ministry and Business would be. 1) Build-dozer- A large powerful tractor used to pull up, tear down, move and make a clear path. I would use it on anything that was standing in my way to stop me from getting to Gods people, Tearing down walls and barriers to make a clear path, to pull them out of sin and into the kingdom of God. 2) The WORD of God would be my BLUEPRINT needed to construct, build,and erect on a solid foundation that's been tried and tested. A good foundation is essential for a house to stand strong. Jesus wants us to realize that obeying God's Word will give our lives a solid foundation. 3) Fire to burn up everything in the way, shrub, forest / trees...etc. Burning up everything that is not like God. Purging, purifying,melting, making, shaking and molding me to be all that God has predestined me to be according to HIS will, purpose, plan and destiny. 3)HOLY SPIRIT - The Spirit of God, my advocate, teacher, leader guider, power and boldness, strength, friend, my joy, peace, love, happiness, disciplinarian, all the tools I need to  furnace and adorn my Home, Church, Ministry and business 4) Blood of Jesus- What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus. What can make me whole again Nothing but the blood of Jesus. It will never loose it's POWER. Nothing can come under the BLOOD, No demon can withstand his Power, no sickness, no disease.No enemy. I plead the blood of Jesus over my Home, Church Home, my Ministry and over my Business. and No foe can stop it are tear it down. I sprinkle it over my doorpost so that when they ( death angel, jealousy, bitterness, anger, depression,strife, discord, confusion) see the blood they will pass over. These are just some of the tools I would use to build with my greatest tool being LOVE. With love and kindness have I drawn Men.with out love my House would empty and would crumble and fall.  ( John 3:16) For God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son.........His Son so loved the World that He gave His life. In church since a young child but I sold out and truly gave my life to Jesus over 28 years ago and it's the best thing I've ever done. The best thing that's ever happened to me.  

• I WILL USE SAND PAPER TO SMOOTH THE ROUGH EDGES ALSO GRIP PLIERS TO HOLD ON TO WHAT GOD SAY. WISDOM  AND SUBMISSION

• The Word of God -It was a time that that I only care about what was said in the New Testament I based my life under the dispensation of Testamenet. I was a if Jesus didn't say it, then I can't do it. But the entire word of God has been essential through all generations. It was Hallelujah good enough for Daniel it's good enough for me.

The blood of Jesus because it never loses it's power, plead it for protection, to shield to cast down to clear the way and healing.. My blessings to you everyone on parting, The blood of Jesus be wrapped all around you.

The sledge hammer, to break the chains that bind, to tear down the walls of Jerico that prevents me from Gods blessing and my walk.

This reply was deleted.