3730041001?profile=original

Matthew 21:13 Amplified Bible (AMP)

13 He said to them, The Scripture says, My house shall be called a house of prayer; but you have made it a den of robbers.

Isaiah 38:1-2Amplified Bible (AMP)

38 In those days King Hezekiah of Judah became ill and was at the point of death. And Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, came to him and said, Thus says the Lord: Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live.

Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord

Proverbs 14:1

New Living Translation (NLT)

14 A wise woman builds her home,
    but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands.

3730041177?profile=original

We are in the Construction Business, at the bottom Comment and tell me what tools will you use to build your new house. 1. Yourself is the house(temple) of the Lord God.

2. The Body of Christ is the(house) of God.

3. Your Natural house 

4. Your Ministry and Business is (houses) as well.

Lets get ready to re-build, tear down, and extreme makeover or houses.

I am so excited about the new lay out plans and BLUEPRINT by God.

This Foundation is STRONG, COURAGEOUS, and CONFIDENT in God. Hallelujah!!! 

Agape~~~

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wisdom is the very first tool I'd have in my box to have an understanding and knowledge of how to use what ever other tools I may choose in my box. The blow torch to burn away impurities,access some mega stones( my tool box is a semi diesel truck)( so you know I will need strength of vitamins or great nutrition) smile, sledge hammer, and whatever else allowed. Remember wisdom will direct the way.
  • I would used a sledgehammer to knock down everything in my mind, body, soul & spirit that is not of God  and anything else in my life that keeping me from my calling. Then I would re-build grounded & rooted in Christ. and with a saw cutting all the new pieces starting with God, then the holy sprit, nailing the word of God throughout the house then I would used the nuts, bolts and screws to add prayer & meditation daily with praise going up and blessings coming down.Then I would leave the door open to unconditional love to all those that enter this place of worshipped. 

• I would used tool of repentance,prayer' worship.and God word the tools i need to build my house.

• I would build my house on the holy Spirit, word and prayer. My great desire is to be close to the Lord. To be close to Him I would need these tools to become what He wants for me to become.
  • The Word of God is liken unto a hammer. So I would use a hammer to build my houses.
  • The tools I would use is prayer and faith! King David wanted to build a house for God. Who could be against that? David saw that all the other religions had beautiful, elaborate temples for their gods. It just didn’t seem right that the one God that David knew personally, the one God who created everything, the one God who had shown his might in delivering his people from the great world power of Egypt, didn’t even have a building. Jehovah’s house was a tent. David was probably embarrassed. He wanted to honor God by building him the best house in the world. If you are familiar with the story, you know that at first, even Samuel, the prophet, thought this was a good idea. “Sure do what is in your heart!” he told David. But God had a better idea. “I’ll build you a house.” God told David.

This episode is very instructive in the way God builds compared to the way mankind builds. It provokes us to look at God’s interpretation of history to see what kind of house God builds and how. Solomon, David’s son who did build a temple for God (so he knew something about building), offers this observation:

Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.

Psalm 127:1 (ESV)

We are all builders. We are created in God’s image, and he is a builder. We intuitively build. It is part of our original mandate to subdue the earth. But building without God as the architect is a recipe for sure failure. That’s why so many lives, families, nations and religions have self-destructed. There is a long line of debris throughout history that was caused by mankind trying to build his own way.

God is primarily interested in a house made of relationships. When he created Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, his purpose was to have a house of relationships that would work with him in subduing the earth and representing him accurately on the earth. This house of people would reflect the relationships within the Triune nature of God. He built a physical house (Eden) to foster the relationship house. Adam and Eve were to fulfill their commission by producing children who would invade the earth with the image of God in them. The primary house would be built by promoting and training the following generations.

After sin came into the picture, mankind still had the urge and responsibility to build; however, it was now done outside the intimacy for which they were designed. They built the way man separated from God builds. We then come to the story of Noah. The earth had become corrupt, and yet God wanted to preserve his house. So he chose Noah to be the father of the next house. God was willing to destroy the physical house (the world) with water in order to preserve his relational house. Later on, God selected Abraham and Sara to be the parents of the house. He promised Abraham that his descendants would make up the house. He also promised they would have a physical house that would identify them in the world (Canaan). The house of Abraham went to Egypt to survive the famine, and 400 years later, God selected Moses to lead the house. This time, God gave directions on how to build the physical house and how to establish the relational house. Later when David was king, he wanted to build a better house for God, expressing the default desire for all who know anything about God’s majesty. The most natural thing in the world is to want to build something for the God that you adore. But here is where the nature of God is revealed as totally different from all other gods. God insisted that instead, he would build David a house. David’s desire would be more than fulfilled. It would be David’s son (relationship) who would build the physical house, but David’s focus would be on the relational house. One of his descendants would sit on the ultimate throne of the Messianic kingdom. David’s house would be bigger, greater and fuller than anything mankind could build. His house would be as large as the world. It would include every tribe and tongue. It would be so big that no one would have to travel to get there. It would be a house of prayer for all peoples.

We are familiar with the story of how Israel turned the physical house into the issue. It was designed to be a shadow of the relational house. When Israel refused to build relationships God’s way, they only had the physical temple left. They falsely assumed that as long as the temple was erect, they were pleasing God. They were very proud of their temple and trusted it rather than trusting God himself. It became an idol for them, and God did to that idol what he does to all idols: he destroyed it. When the relational house was neglected, Israel lost the physical house. They were removed from the land, and the temple was utterly destroyed by Babylon. Later they were released from exile and rebuilt the physical house, but not the relational house. The very nature of the physical house was a picture of their relational house; it was embarrassing to those who had seen the original temple.

But just like in the episode featuring David, God came to rebuild Adam’s house and Israel’s house. A Son was sent. He was a king like David and a son like Solomon. Both physical (incarnation) and relational (Son of God), now the house is one person. All that the former tabernacle had foreshadowed and all that the temple had predicted is now fulfilled in Jesus, the ultimate temple of God. He reflects the relationships within the Godhead and opens the door for all of Adam’s descendants to get back to Eden. Most of Israel could not understand it. They were still fixated on the physical temple and were offended when Jesus said they could destroy the temple and in three days it would be rebuilt. Of course, he was speaking of himself. Many of those who were awaiting the restoration of the temple did not recognize him when he came. Even the disciples were still focused on the physical temple until Jesus told them that it too would be destroyed. Their consternation was turned into awe however, when they discovered at Pentecost, they were the living stones in the extended temple. Jesus is still the temple, and we who are in him have become stones that make up its structure (1 Peter 2:1-10).

Just before his ascension, Jesus gave a commission to his disciples that includes us. It has nothing to do with building physical temples. Instead of expecting the world to come to a physical place, we are commissioned to go out. We are to re-present him! We proclaim his gospel as we enjoy his presence, offering those who hear an opportunity to get back to Eden. We are constantly discovering how to relate to him and to each other based on the relationships in the Godhead. We are like leaven that is permeating the lump of dough. We are stones in his house and are building his house by finding other stones that will join us in displaying his glory.

There are some crucial implications of understanding how God builds. First, we understand that God’s house is not physical or geographical. It is relational. Physical structures are simple tools to facilitate the nurturing of the relationship with God and each other. Secondly, it is not defined ethnically. God does not favor biological races. His race is the people of faith. Thirdly, the house that God builds is on the foundation of Jesus Christ as the new covenant. God has done for us what we would want to do for him. He does not need nor require our performance for him. His desire is for us to be so overcome by his actions on our behalf that we can’t stop praising him to all those around. Lastly, we can only build God’s house by producing sons. Those in our sphere of influence must be trained and empowered to carry on the legacy of the new covenant family. If we aren’t building sons (and daughters) in faith and mutual submission, all our work is in vain. The structures we have put in place will become idols for destruction. There will be no reward for anything built man’s way. Except God build the house, those who labor, do so in vain. But the great privilege of living is that we can, like Adam and Eve, partner with God in building his house for his glory and our joy. 

• Hebrews 3:4 "For Every House Is Built By Someone, But The Builder Of All Things Is God."

I want God to be my architect, planning out this house building it up with his Love, Kindness, and The Word as the foundation. Installing The Lay-up With Wood as Strong and Stable As The Faith He Has Put Down On The Inside Of Me. And with every screw, knob, and nail each labeled with Trust to tighten and hold together that  wood of Faith. Making sure that this house if built precise will never fall to the ground. That the saw of Obedience cut that wood into perfect shapes. And the sand paper smooth out past hurts, pains, and doubts. That the bricks of prayers be many and aligned with his design. Using the concrete of Belief to hold those bricks up. Let the plaster be the Will of God covering the entire house. And painting of Purple and Gold  a symbolic remembrance of God's and Mine Own Royalty. The Windows of Wisdom be in every room so that wisdom be in abundance in my life. The Doors of Prosperity and Productivity that every door that is open I may walk through them into my calling, into higher heights, and into my blessing. And Finally let the hammer connect and align the roof of Knowledge and Understanding on top of the house let is be vast to portray that is will never move and I have lots of it. 

• I love what you said sissy I am dying on the floor from that last part "Opps Up Side Yo Head" YOU BETTER SAY THAT
    Prophetess Jazzmin Perez said:

I will build my house on a rock( gods word). Making sure that I know his word and stand on his word and live it out. I will go and do whatever he tells me to. Also using the 5 fold ministry gifts hes given me. Making sure I die daily and carrybthe cross. 

Having a house of prayer and fasting. And using my tongue in the spirit. I will use the shield of faith. 

Making sure I cover my child and raise her in the way she should go. Leading her paths on the path of our father in heaven. Making sure shes cover and my children to come ;-) Buildingnsomething spiritually and financially for my children/next generation. 

I will sure im givingnintonthe kingdom of heaven, walkimg completly in my calling.

Making sure I have my house and life in order, neatness, and making sure bills are being paid. Income. 

and of course my (Right Hand) Gods power, my sword and fists to knock demons out and down. lol.. im his warrior for reals. Im ready to knockm out. Boom Boom Pow, Swishhhhh, zap, thunder, lightening, punch clack, blow, slap with the bible upside they head. I said woops upside ya head. 

Lol. Satan and ur clan be very afraid. 

• Praise God Pastor Cheryl Kehl, this is a right on time word, Hallelujah!! I too will began with using the Word!

May the Lord our God continue you steadily on the path his made for you!

Pastor Cheryl Kehl said:

I will use the Word of God as my 1st tool because it is the Word that will tear down and rebuilt a solid foundation in my life, business and ministries.

I will use prayer because prayer changes things.

I will use a sledge hammer to tear down the walls of fear, lack, low self-esteem, depression, defeat and anything else the enemy seeds my way to hold me down.

I will use the tool of a bolt cutter to cut the chains that have had me bound for so long. I am free no more chains binding me.
  • First I will make sure that my house is on a solid foundation, so it will be able to hold the house steadily, it will not waver. The enemy will not be able to huff and puff and blow the house down. It will be able to withstand the currents and the winds and lastly no weapon formed against my house shall prosper.

Matthew 16:18 - And I tell you that you Peter (Danielle), and on this ROCK I will build my church, and the gates of Hates will not over come it.

Acts 20:32 - Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you and inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

1 Corinthians - 14:12 - So it is with you. Since you are eager to have spiritual gifts, try to excel in gifts that build up the church.

I will need sandpaper to smooth the rough edges, A drill to get deep within, a saw to cut away any unwanted parts, a paint brush to paint over, a wrench and a ruler to make sure the lines are straight.

I will use every tool made available to me in order to make sure my house has all it needs. I have to be willing to put in the labor.

1 Corinthians 2:13,14 - His work will be shown for what it is, because the day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward.

This reply was deleted.