3730041001?profile=original

Matthew 21:13 Amplified Bible (AMP)

13 He said to them, The Scripture says, My house shall be called a house of prayer; but you have made it a den of robbers.

Isaiah 38:1-2Amplified Bible (AMP)

38 In those days King Hezekiah of Judah became ill and was at the point of death. And Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, came to him and said, Thus says the Lord: Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live.

Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord

Proverbs 14:1

New Living Translation (NLT)

14 A wise woman builds her home,
    but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands.

3730041177?profile=original

We are in the Construction Business, at the bottom Comment and tell me what tools will you use to build your new house. 1. Yourself is the house(temple) of the Lord God.

2. The Body of Christ is the(house) of God.

3. Your Natural house 

4. Your Ministry and Business is (houses) as well.

Lets get ready to re-build, tear down, and extreme makeover or houses.

I am so excited about the new lay out plans and BLUEPRINT by God.

This Foundation is STRONG, COURAGEOUS, and CONFIDENT in God. Hallelujah!!! 

Agape~~~

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In the beginning was the word and god is the word. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;and man became a living soul. Speak it to life.
  • Yes God give me the tool to build the temple of the Lord.
  • I will use the words that God has placed in my mouth as it states in Jeremiah v9 to root out, pull down, to destroy, and thrown. Then planting and building can occur.

• I would use a bull-doer so I could knock down all my insecurities and fear! I would use a bull-dozer to knock down all of the error in the local churches. I would also use a blow torch to set everything on fire that I knocked down with the bull dozer. Then I would use a blower to get rid of all the ashes.

• Tools to the pulling down of stronghold, tools for the rebuilding to souls, tools for the welding of wounded spirits. I am ready to use all the tools that God has given me and I am also ready to add new tools so that I may stay sharp.

• When I looked at this assignment it gave me deep thoughts such as how will I build my house, business or etc.? In Acts 7:49 "What house will you build for me, says the Lord? My reply was Lord I need a plan, a house, business or whatever cannot be establish without a plan. My plan is word of God(study to show myself approval and acceptable by God) Prayer (pray in season and out of season) I would use the hammer for nails to nail the boards together. I would use the saw to cut unneccesary pieces. I would use the sledge hammer to tear down in order to rebuild. Matthew 7:24-27 says it best, "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of MIne, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain, descended, the floods came and the winds blew and beat on that house an it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. Now everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like foolish man who built his house on sand. and rain descended the flood came and the winds blew and beat on the house it fell. And great was its fall. Hebrew 3:4 For every house is built by some one but he who built all things is God. Having a solid foundation is the main start of any plan of action.

• Amen!!! I ready

• I would make sure my Foundation is strong and without cracks. If I find cracks in my foundation I will tear it down with a wrecking ball and rebuild it. The house must be built according to 1 Corinthians 3:11 " For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ".
  • hammer or chisel to break down very wall in my life , sword to cut asunder-the word of God. Paint brush and drawing pencil to draw the vision God has for my life. And love that is the greatest tool

• I would pour the cement and use a trowel to smooth it out so that the foundation will be level.  I would use a chalk string to ensure that the frame is lined up correctly.  I would use a a crow bar to pull out any mis-aligned nails.  The foundation being the Word of God. The crowbar would be the Holy Spirit to keep me straight and the chalk string would be living righteously as Jesus lived when He walked the earth. 

This reply was deleted.