3730041001?profile=original

Matthew 21:13 Amplified Bible (AMP)

13 He said to them, The Scripture says, My house shall be called a house of prayer; but you have made it a den of robbers.

Isaiah 38:1-2Amplified Bible (AMP)

38 In those days King Hezekiah of Judah became ill and was at the point of death. And Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, came to him and said, Thus says the Lord: Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live.

Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord

Proverbs 14:1

New Living Translation (NLT)

14 A wise woman builds her home,
    but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands.

3730041177?profile=original

We are in the Construction Business, at the bottom Comment and tell me what tools will you use to build your new house. 1. Yourself is the house(temple) of the Lord God.

2. The Body of Christ is the(house) of God.

3. Your Natural house 

4. Your Ministry and Business is (houses) as well.

Lets get ready to re-build, tear down, and extreme makeover or houses.

I am so excited about the new lay out plans and BLUEPRINT by God.

This Foundation is STRONG, COURAGEOUS, and CONFIDENT in God. Hallelujah!!! 

Agape~~~

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  Sheila I agree when you say the Holy Spirit. Jesus told us he John  that he must leave so the Sprit of Truth and  The Comforter  to come.

If we are not sensitive to the Holy  Spirit then what , we have to be sensitive and know that he is guiding and leading us every step of the way.

We just have to obey.

• Prayer is the most essential tool to  building my house. I think that if not it will be like the house that was built on sand it will sink.  By the house being built on prayer it will be like a rock.

Then love and kindness, because the  Bible teaches love covers a multitude of sin.For  Paul said all have sin and come short of the Glory of   God, but do we continue   God forbid not.  We as leaders have to  understand we were once lost and not able to find our way until Jesus  came in our life, so we have to have love and kindness toward people.

We need  to have wisdom, the Bible teaches the wise wins souls.  Just by our everyday walk should reflect Jesus, if  people  around me  cuss they apologize. I make people feel comfortable laugh and joke, but God has taught me how to do it and when not. This to me shows just  what they see in me.

This brings me to last one let you light shine before men, so they shall know you are my disciples. Allow people to see God in you the hope and Glory.

God said we are the salt of the earth, if we lose a flavor what good are we.

• I will build my house by the word of God and the tools HE provided for me. Such as the bible for direction, along with the Holy Spirit as well as those that were sent to govern over me as I mature. My foundation will be the word of God as well and the fruits of the spirit and the path to the door will be loving kindness.

• I would use a battle axe against the enemy because he comes to still, kill and destroy... Jeremiah 51:20 Thou art my battle-axe and weapons of war: and with thee will I break in pieces the nations; and with thee will I destroy kingdoms, And the word of God, it's my sword, my armor, my bread of life, medicine, life,

• I am building a new house, and in a new land, I will use new tools, building up my prayer, fasting, and studying life; Building on new courage, confident walking in obedience, also in the assurance that I can use new tools, that they are available. Bringing forth faith by knowing God’s provision, understanding that a small mustard seed growing into a powerful tool, moving faith to faith. Is 43:18 Remember ye not the former things, the old is not welcome in my new, can’t even consider; I have gotten rid of the residue of the old, utilizing what has been given me from Jesus dying on the cross, he set us free, he suffer so that when we suffer we will reign as he did.    

• I will use a sledgehammer to break down the wall I built to keep people out and I will use wood and nails to build a bridge to allow people into my life.

I would use a blowtorch to burn down the demonic spirits that are lurking in the church and Waterhouse to allow the water to flow life the spirit of God.

I would use a hammer to break the word curses spoken over my home and my family

I will use duct tape to bind up the broken in my ministry
  • Yes WOG my sword is the sledgehammer in god

Apostle T-(Teyshana) Wiley... said:

I will use a BLOW TORCH and SLEDGEHAMMER, and any other tools I may need to use..

• The tools that I will use to build my house for myself, my natural house and my ministry are the Word of God, prayer, faith, determination and most of all love. With these tools I will reconstruct these houses into million dollar mansions. While the house of God needs love, the word of God,forgiveness,time,faith and patience the tools will ensure that God house is built on nothing less than Jesus Christ and HIS righteousness.
    1.       What tools will you use to build your house?

Whew! Thank God I’m a wise woman! I don’t want to be like King Hezekiah and die with my home not in order. I HAVE MY TOOLS AND BUILDING ON SOLID GROUND!!!

• I Would use FIRE as a tool to burn away the old structure that sets on the land, which in turn also cleanses it.

A bulldozer to push away the remains 

and a ruler and level, because God is about precision, and he is perfect in all He does, and a leveler to ensure perfect balance,  because anything that is not perfectly centered on Him, is considered unbalanced.

This reply was deleted.