2 Corinthians 13:7-9 "...there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." Everyone of us has got a thorn in the flesh. Something or somebody that keeps us on our knees and ever before the LORD in prayer. Yet, we should not harp on these things but always realize that the grace of God is sufficient for thee and His strength is made perfect in our weakness. For you see, as the single light shines the brightest when it is the darkest so is the light of God (Jesus Christ) the brightest when we are at some of the lowest points in our lives. Kingdom Builders have in Christ everything they will ever need to meet any trial, any craving, and difficulty they might ever encounter in this life. Even the newest convert possesses sufficient resources for every spiritual need. From the moment of salvation each believer is in Christ (2 Cor.5:17) and Christ is in the believer (Col. 1:27). The Holy Spirit abides within as well (Rom. 8:9) - the Christian is His temple (1 Cor. 6:19). Satan has always tried to deceive Christians away from the purity and simplicity of an all-sufficient Christ. The entirety of the book of Hebrews has 2 major themes: 1) to warn against apostasy or the backsliding into old ways and 2) to declare the superiority or supremeship of Christ. It is not Jesus plus something, but it is Jesus and Jesus Alone! Remember there is just Nobody like...'Jesus'...! He is the... ...Foundation that never shakes ...Truth that never lies ...Friend that never forsakes ...Conqueror that never loses ...Supply that never quits ...Light that never dims ...Deliverer that never disappoints ...Hope that never fades ...Rock that never moves ...Strength that never weakens No, There's just Nobody like...'Jesus' ...! Because of Jesus and His presence in my life I gladly "glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." For when I come to the end of myself; weak, tired and about to crumbled from the weight of sin, it is then that my auxiliary power kicks in. I say auxiliary, but this power is far greater than my original power. Remember the wedding feast at Canaan when the wine ran out, but when the new wine was tasted it was better than the first. You know that wine is symbolic of joy. So if the new wine was better than the first that lets us know that when we come to the end of ourselves that the joy (divine power) that Christ provides will be greater than any that we have ever had. Do you know that this day we can rest! Not in ourselves, but in Jesus and the power of His might.-GET YOUR REST IN JUST REST IN JESUS AND YOU WILL BE SO REVIVE-AND RESTORED BE BLESS AGAPE!!!

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –