Have you ever wondered how God looks like or how a normal day for him is? To start with, don’t wonder about how he looks like as the Bible tells us that we are made in the image and likeness of God. Therefore, God looks like you. Yes, you who is reading this article write now.

Have you ever wondered how God looks like or how a normal day for him is? To start with, don’t wonder about how he looks like as the Bible tells us that we are made in the image and likeness of God. Therefore, God looks like you. Yes, you who is reading this article write now. About a normal day for him, if you are born again, this means that God has made a dwelling in your heart. Therefore wherever you chose to go or chose to do, that’s where God is. Be cautious from now on what you chose to do since God is Holy. He cannot dwell in a heart that is dirty and unholy. Clean up the house of God and invite him back if you suspect he already went to look for another place to live.

God's intention is for us is to subdue the earth, enjoy everything on it and after we cross over, enjoy eternity with him. He does not want us to live defeated lives full of misery wishing that we are dead so as we can start enjoying our heavenly treasures. That is why he has chosen to walk with us. Since we look like God, this means that we have God given power in us. If God is in us, we have power over everything that afflicts us. Greater is He that is in us that he who is in the world.

Today, if you are born again and you know that you have truly been walking with God, start exercising the power that is already in you. What is it that has afflicted you? Is it disease, poverty, rejection or past issues? Whatever it is, you can conquer it through Christ who is in you. Stop living a defeated life allowing the devil to intimidate you. Arise and be all that God has called you to be. If you are not born again, the only way to start walking with God is if you to allow him into your life. Start confessing that Jesus is Lord and he died for you. Repent all your sins and ask him into your heart. This done, he will start his perfect work in you.-AND IN (GEN 1) HE SPOKE A WORD AND IT IS SO-AND IT WAS GOOD-SO START SPEAKING AND WALK WITH HIS POWER AND ANNOINTING BE BLESS AGAPE!!!!!

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YES LORD I AM WALKIN IN THIS ITS ALL ON MY LIFE 4EVER MORE
  • AMEN YES LORD-I KNOW I LOOK LIKE YOU AND WALK IN YOUR POWER AND AUTHORITY
This reply was deleted.