Replies

• Amen
  • Amen Thank you Jesus

• I love me, because I love wisdom and I will prosper I acquire understanding..
  •  I take possession & ownership of Wisdom; Wisdom gives me strategies on how to apply the knowledge God has & will impart into my life ~ Which inturn causes me to grow spiritually, as a woman after God's own heart. Through the process of time, I continue to improve as a woman, educationally,  ministerially, financially, family, & compassionate towards people ~ I understand the fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom~ Knowing God personally and the price Jesus paid for me; I can say, I am wonderfully & fearfully made~

Scriptures tells us to: Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, This thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 

1 Corinthians 1:30 ~ But of him are you in Christ Jesus, who of God is made to us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption..

Colossians 1:27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

2 Chronicles 26:5 He continued to seek God in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding through the vision of God; and as long as he sought the LORD, God prospered him.

• Amen.
  • THANK YOU LORD FOR WISDOM IN JESUS NAME AMEN
  • Yes I love that scripture, Evang. Cynthia, without an understanding, wisdom is left alone, and we are not completely developing the fullness of God to operate, to walk this walk..Amen to your post.. 

Cynthia Hill said:

PROVERBS 4:7 WISDOM IS THE PRINCIPAL THING :; THEREFORE GET WISDOM: AND WITH ALL THY GETTING GET UNDERSTANDING
  • This Proverbs saying it is good to love yourself, when your soul is a stake, this proverbs speaks on not only to the self-centered person who loves and protects his or her selfish interests and will do anything to serve them.  Instead, it encourages those who really care about themselves to seek wisdom..

• God continue to give me your wisdom.
  • PROVERBS 4:7 WISDOM IS THE PRINCIPAL THING :; THEREFORE GET WISDOM: AND WITH ALL THY GETTING GET UNDERSTANDING
This reply was deleted.