Replies

• PROVERBS 4:7
  • Amen
  • He who loves himself will acquire a Wisdom and will prosper in understanding.
  • Yes pastor firestarter i totally agree r/>

Pastor "FIRESTARTER" Jones said:

AMEN! Proverbs 19:8 NLT is a mandate for us to LOVE OURSELVES so that we may acquire (i.e. Take ownership of) the WISDOM that God has bestowed upon us as a friend's gift! And, in all thy getting, we must get a true understanding of what God is saying in this season. If we cherish UNDERSTANDING, then WE WILL PROSPER! GOD said it and that settles it!

Pastor Prophet Marsha "FIRESTARTER" Jones 03/02/15

• AMEN! Proverbs 19:8 NLT is a mandate for us to LOVE OURSELVES so that we may acquire (i.e. Take ownership of) the WISDOM that God has bestowed upon us as a friend's gift! And, in all thy getting, we must get a true understanding of what God is saying in this season. If we cherish UNDERSTANDING, then WE WILL PROSPER! GOD said it and that settles it!

Pastor Prophet Marsha "FIRESTARTER" Jones 03/02/15

• :Amen say that: Wisdom is the key to understanding

• When you love you can give someone an encouraging word about themselves.

• God help me to seek after wisdom and run after understanding.

• Amen Pastor Albright. We can't do the will of God without wisdom being applied daily.
  • King Solomon asked for wisdom one of the greatest things we can have. He could of asked for more money, more material things and ect but wisdom was his request. Wisdom on living, wisdom on how to love, wisdom on how to prosper, wisdom on how to spread the Word of God, wisdom on how to be wise these are things we should be asking for.

This reply was deleted.