Do I know the living God or do I just know about Him? Can I talk to the Lord with the confidence He is listening? Do I understand what being in covenant with God means to me? Do I understand how much God loves me without condition? Can I give out the same Love He has given to me without conditions? Am I in Relationship or Rebellion to His will? Read these Scriptures that give understanding to God's Love 2 Sam 22:31 [As for] God, his way [is] perfect; the word of the LORD [is] tried: he [is] a buckler to all them that trust in him. Psal 31:19 [Oh] how great [is] thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; [which] thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men! Psal 32:10 Many sorrows [shall be] to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about. Psal 34:22 The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate. Psal 125:1 A Song of degrees. They that trust in the LORD [shall be] as mount Zion, [which] cannot be removed, [but] abideth for ever. Prov 29:25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe. Isai 26:3 Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee. Jere 17:7 Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Nahu 1:7 The LORD [is] good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –