The Real Jesus When people meet me do they meet the Real Jesus ? Ask yourself these questions and be honest with yourself. Am I ready to meet the people God will put across my path today? Have I done all I can today to meet the needs of the people God has put across my path? Did they see the real Jesus when they saw me? Were their lives changed because of what I said or did? Was I obedient to the Holy Spirit? Shall God move through me again? Will I make myself available to the will of GOD? Consider what James wrote to the Church Jame 1:2 (NASU) Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4 And let endurance have [its] perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. 5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord, 8 [being] a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. 9 But the brother of humble circumstances is to glory in his high position; 10 and the rich man [is to glory] in his humiliation, because like flowering grass he will pass away.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –