Answer: Study the word of God Read what The Living God has promised to us when we are feeling mighty Low 1Pet 5:7 (KJS) Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. John 14:1 (KJS) Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. Phil 4:6 (KJS) Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Colo 3:15 (KJS) And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Isai 26:3 (KJS) Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee. {perfect...: Heb. peace, peace} {mind: or, thought, or, imagination} Psal 4:8 (KJS) I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. Phil 4:19 (KJS) But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Psal 119:165 (KJS) Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. {nothing...: Heb. they shall have no stumblingblock} Psal 91:1 (KJS) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. {abide: Heb. lodge} 2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. John 14:27 (KJS) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Feeling low is a choice you make when you listen to your carnal mind. I know the way to the well. When you go some place enough times you don't need a map, or someone to show you the way. You know the way by heart. The name of the well is The Holy Spirit. When I at the well my thirst is gone my soul is filled with life, and my Joy is complete. John 4:13 (KJS) Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: 14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –