WORDS OF WISDOM-11-1-10

WISDOM FOR THE RIGHTEOUS!!!! PROVERB 10!!!! wis·dom (w¹z“d…m) n. 1. Understanding of what is true, right, or lasting; insight. 2. Common sense; good judgment. 3.a. The sum of scholarly learning through the ages; knowledge. b. Wise teachings of the ancient sages. 4. A wise outlook, plan, or course of action. 5. Wisdom. Bible. Wisdom of Solomon. 2. (n.) The condition of having spiritual or intellectual insight: • enlightenment • awareness • edification • illumination • indoctrination • revelation Proverbs 10:1 A wise son maketh a glad father; Psalms 21:1 The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice! Proverbs 10:2 righteousness delivereth from death Psalms 116:8 For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. Proverbs 10:3 The Lord will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: James 5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. Proverbs 10:4 the hand of the diligent maketh rich. 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. Proverbs 10:5 He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: John 4:35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. Proverbs 10:6 Blessings are upon the head of the just; Proverbs 3:33 The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just. Proverbs 10:7 The memory of the just is blessed: Psalms 112:6 Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance. Proverbs 10:8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. Proverbs 10:9 He that walketh uprightly walketh surely; Psalms 7:10 My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart. Proverbs 10:11 The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life; Psalms 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment. Proverbs 10:12 love covereth all sins. Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Proverbs 10:13 In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 10:14 Wise men lay up knowledge; James 3:13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. Proverbs 10:15 The rich man's wealth is his strong city; 1 Timothy 6:17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; Proverbs 10:16 The labor of the righteous tendeth to life: Romans 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. Proverbs 10:17 He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction; Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Proverbs 10:19 he that refraineth his lips is wise. 1 Peter 3:10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: Proverbs 10:20 The tongue of the just is as choice silver: Isaiah 50:4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned. Proverbs 10:21 The lips of the righteous feed many; Psalms 119:172 My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness. Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it. Psalms 115:13 He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great. Proverbs 10:23 a man of understanding hath wisdom. Psalms 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever. Proverbs 10:24 the desire of the righteous shall be granted. Psalms 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Proverbs 10:25 the righteous is an everlasting foundation. Psalms 37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. Proverbs 10:27 The fear of the Lord prolongeth days: Psalms 118:4 Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endureth for ever. Proverbs 10:28 The hope of the righteous shall be gladness. Psalms 71:14 But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. Proverbs 10:29 The way of the Lord is strength to the upright. Nehemiah 8:for the joy of the LORD is your strength. Proverbs 10:30 The righteous shall never be removed; Isaiah 54:10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee. Proverbs 10:31 The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom; Psalms 35:28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long. Proverbs 10:32 The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: Psalms 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –