Just Thoughts You can have anything you want - if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose. - Abraham Lincoln -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the year. - Italian proverb -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. President George Washington -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. - Eleanor Roosevelt, "You Learn by Living", 1960 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It tastes well, the bread which you earn yourself. - Passage from the novel "Pendennis," by William Thackeray (1850) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don't think anything is unrealistic if you believe you can do it. I think if you are determined enough and willing to pay the price, you can get it done. - Mike Ditka -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. -- Dwight D. Eisenhower -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. -- Thomas Jefferson -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Being defeated is often only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -- Marlene vos Savant 1946-NA

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.