Munday MartinMunday Martin:

We are entering into a new era in the Body of Christ, where we are going to see the fullness of the prophetic fulfillment of "living epistles" being released into the nations, read of all men. God is about to release a corporate revelation to His Church to arise and shine, full of the Word and the Spirit, whom men will literally be able to read and their lives will be changed by.

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 declares: "Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: for as much as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the Living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart."

Believers, people are going to be able to read you! Demons are going to recognize you and be afraid of you if you are a believing Believer, because you are like Xerox copies of God walking on the earth carrying the very DNA of God in your nature. Jesus died and purchased a family in the earth who, when He appears, will also appear with Him in glory (see Colossians 3:4). That is not a promise we are waiting on, it has already happened if we believe! In other words, we are already glorified and when He comes we will appear with Him in glory, as we have been releasing it on the earth while we lived!

Romans 8:30 declares over you, "Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified."

I made a little joke to Theresa Phillips the other day, my good friend at Chicago Prophetic Voice, while my good friend Charlie Shamp was preaching on justification, and I said, "Theresa, we are eternally on 'Just-a-vacation'" – a play on words of "justification" from dead works. We laughed for hours.

Colossians 2:20-23 says in the Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition"If then you be dead with Christ from the elements of this world, why do you yet decree as though living in the world? Touch not, taste not, handle not: Which all are unto destruction by the very use, according to the precepts and doctrines of men. Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in superstition and humility, and not sparing the body; not in any honor to the filling of the flesh.

People Can Read Us

Evangelism will take a new direction this year with fathering being the main emphasis within its engine. A new emphasis on creativity and change in our approach to unbelievers will arise in us, but not in our theology, so to speak. We won't be just getting people to say the sinner's prayer with lip service but we will be literally pouring our lives into the ones we lead to Christ. Jesus was a man of the multitudes, but He was also a man of the 12 disciples. It is time for the true fathers to arise who don't just build for themselves but help build up leaders. A true leader does not build up a bunch of followers but looks to build up a bunch of leaders.

Also, God will have a people of radical love this year outshining the darkness. Many of them will speak and stop natural disasters such as earthquakes and tornadoes from happening, as the elements can't help but listen to them, and great fear will come upon the Church as in the day of Acts – not a fear of terror, but an awe of the love and grace and power of the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ. Many Believers will even walk into rooms, schools and universities, and entire rooms full of people will come under conviction of their dire need for Jesus because these Believers are so full of the glory. Notice they will not do it by works but by revelation that we are God's living epistles. Again, God will release creativity in the way we present the Gospel to people in this ever-changing society.

The other day I went out on the streets and I sensed there was an angel standing next to me while ministering to a very broken girl on the streets who was bipolar. I told her to put her hand right into the angel on my right side as I was talking with her about the Kingdom of God; she did, and screamed with joy as she felt this amazing energy of love touching her every time she put her hand into the angel. She cried out in thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ that day!

Mass Youth Harvest

I see this year and beyond God saying, "Ask Me for the stadiums, arenas, civic centers and so on, because I am going to fill them with youth." God says,"Chicago, you are Mine! New York City, you are Mine! Wales, you are Mine!Ukraine, you are Mine!" Just to name a few. Youth will not have to be told by their parents to go to the house of God because they will go by their own will, and freedom from sin through what Jesus has done will take precedence over stale religious sermons and a church who only preaches judgment.

Mercy is falling! Mercy is falling on the youth of America! God is calling forth a company of youth who will even not fear to die for the Gospel. This year our ministry is going to Nepal to do a Mass Crusade in a predominately Hindu nation. We don't see danger, we just see Jesus! As we are filled with His love, we become incapacitated from our own self works and super-charged with Jesus' power and we don't fear man, any obstacle, or even giving up our lives for the Cross. When you are so full of His glory you can't help but love the world like God does.

No More Timidity

I must brag on many of the African churches I am in relationship with. I have ministered in mass crusades in Uganda, Nigeria, Benin, and Togo, and one common thread I see in Believers there is how resplendent they shine and how bold they are about their faith in Jesus Christ, even in regions filled with darkness and witchcraft. So bold are these Africans about their faith that I even read signs on businesses in Africa such as "Holy Ghost Auto Repairs," and the list goes on.

We Are Not Out of Gas

God is going to help Christians that have believed false belief systems that we somehow have run out of Holy Spirit fuel in this year! Wet blanket theology would have us believe that somehow we must run to Heaven to get refilled because we have poured out so much, but in that poor mathematical equation we are dry going back to God each time we beg Him for more of Him. We should live in the glory daily and can. John 3:34 literally says that we have the Spirit without measure! The Weymouth New Testament of that Scripture says, "For He whom God has sent speaks God's words; for God does not give the Spirit with limitations." Believe it and receive it.

A Church that Makes Sense to the World

The Lord spoke to my heart recently and said to me, "World culture outside of Church culture is changing so fast. Many in the Church have forgotten how to make Christ relevant in our times. I am raising up a new breed of Believer who will have a major shift in their mindset, and I am taking the Church out of the shadows of timidity and fear into the boldness of My Spirit."

God is not just a God of individuals and families, or a God of churches, but literally He wants to be a God of communities, a God of nations! "I am raising up a communities that will build each other up and not tear each other down. I am even going to disassemble the backstabbing and backbiting that has been going on in the prophetic streams, and we are going to see a culture of honor released in the prophetic stream, the glory stream, and in all streams and denominations across the globe." In these spheres of honor, men all around us will know we are His disciples because of the love that we have for one another (see John 13:35).

Also, with an economy driven by a stalled job market and uncertainty about the future course of the global economy, concerns over job security and other economic risks are rising to new heights in many parts of the world. Guess who is going to be released into political and business sectors to influence the world right now? Yep! The Body of Christ... arising out of false identities, who will know their true identities in Christ and are going to disciple nations! You are so much bigger on the inside than you are on the outside!

God, I ask You to release a mass company of living Epistles in this year, and beyond into the nations full of faith, wisdom, power and love, who will bring Your Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven and prepare the world for the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is coming back for a glorious Bride. Release boldness, authority, and Holy Spirit fun over Your Church right now in Your holy, precious name, and let us shine Your light so bright in the midst of darkness! What amazing days we are living in!

"Fear not, little flock, for it has been the good pleasure of your Father to give you the Kingdom." Luke 12:32 Darby Translation

Munday Martin

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Romans 8:30 declares over you, "Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified."  

God, I ask You to release a mass company of living Epistles in this year, and beyond into the nations full of faith, wisdom, power and love, who will bring Your Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven and prepare the world for the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is coming back for a glorious Bride. Release boldness, authority, and Holy Spirit fun over Your Church right now in Your holy, precious name, and let us shine Your light so bright in the midst of darkness! What amazing days we are living in!

"Fear not, little flock, for it has been the good pleasure of your Father to give you the Kingdom." Luke 12:32 Darby Translation"

• God has given us our book of instructions , the necessary tools to do the work he created us to do....we just have to yield to him.....We have the key to open the door..now we have to have the holy boldness to open it....I'm ready to accept my calling and to use it for Gods Glory.... 

• This teaching is so rich. One thing I do know is that You can't be living any kind of way or your own way. Lord please bless me to be the living epistle you have called me to be amen...

Side Notes:

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 declares: "Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: for as much as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the Living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart."

Believers, people are going to be able to read you! Demons are going to recognize you and be afraid of you if you are a believing Believer, because you are like Xerox copies of God walking on the earth carrying the very DNA of God in your nature. Jesus died and purchased a family in the earth who, when He appears, will also appear with Him in glory (see Colossians 3:4). That is not a promise we are waiting on, it has already happened if we believe! In other words, we are already glorified and when He comes we will appear with Him in glory, as we have been releasing it on the earth while we lived!

Evangelism will take a new direction this year with fathering being the main emphasis within its engine. A new emphasis on creativity and change in our approach to unbelievers will arise in us, but not in our theology, so to speak. We won't be just getting people to say the sinner's prayer with lip service but we will be literally pouring our lives into the ones we lead to Christ. Jesus was a man of the multitudes, but He was also a man of the 12 disciples. It is time for the true fathers to arise who don't just build for themselves but help build up leaders. A true leader does not build up a bunch of followers but looks to build up a bunch of leaders.

Also, God will have a people of radical love this year outshining the darkness. Many of them will speak and stop natural disasters such as earthquakes and tornadoes from happening, as the elements can't help but listen to them, and great fear will come upon the Church as in the day of Acts – not a fear of terror, but an awe of the love and grace and power of the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ. Many Believers will even walk into rooms, schools and universities, and entire rooms full of people will come under conviction of their dire need for Jesus because these Believers are so full of the glory. Notice they will not do it by works but by revelation that we are God's living epistles. Again, God will release creativity in the way we present the Gospel to people in this ever-changing society.

The Lord spoke to my heart recently and said to me, "World culture outside of Church culture is changing so fast. Many in the Church have forgotten how to make Christ relevant in our times. I am raising up a new breed of Believer who will have a major shift in their mindset, and I am taking the Church out of the shadows of timidity and fear into the boldness of My Spirit.

• Yes Lord and I love the revelation for our youth. That they will flood the places of worship.
  • YES & AMEN

• WOW, being in awe of the moving of God. It's time for us to start showing who we r working with. Greater things, the time is now. Jesus has given us all power and authority. I believe it, I receive it thanking and praising God because the Holy Spirit has no limitations...I'm ready. here am I, Lord use me I'm claiming this in Jesus name...

• All I can say is YESSSSSSSSSSSS LORD, I will be the one who will go and speak 2 earthquakes and tragedies and calamities in the name of Jesus, I will be the one to speak to the Youth, I will be the one who will heal the sick, raise the dead and cure those with leprosy sickness and disease, THIS I DECLARE OF THE LORD....

This reply was deleted.