The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.
HOME OF THE PLATINUM EAGLES(PE4L$)!
Ability & Authority
“And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.” Matthew 10:1
In the book of Matthew chapter 10 we can read a recorded account concerning the instructions that Jesus relayed to His disciples. He informed them that He had given unto them the two key components which would be essential for the success of their journey as His disciples.
The power that was given to them as His disciples has not diminished. We still have that power today to accomplish every task that is mentioned. The Greek word for power that is used here implies the fact that we have been given the strength… as well as the permission to assist this chaotic world in their quest to fulfill every void in their lives.
We must always remain cognizant of the facts that are stated in this chapter. It is not by the coincidence that one may have within themselves that gives to us the power against unclean spirits. Today, many of these spirits which were previously working “behind the scenes” are now boldly and openly displaying their presence. Yet, we have already been given the ABILITY and the AUTHORITY to; eradicate, destroy and to totally dismantle them from wherever they decide to make their abode. However, because we, the body of Christ, have failed to properly apply our power, the world is now reaping the consequences of the same.
Therefore we must be more determined to use the power that has already been given to us. We must personally decree and affirm who and whose we are. It is imperative that I remain cognizant of the fact that: It is because of the ability and authority that I already possess (because of the indwelling presence of the Holy Ghost) that I can be used by the Lord. I must be that disciple who will decree and declare that:
1. I will not conform to this world’s standards, policies and mindsets. (Romans 12:1 & 2)
2. I will not become over whelmed as I labor for the Lord. (Galatians 6:9)
3. I will not permit the advancement of the wicked to sway my decisions (Psalm 37:1)
4. I will stand & praise the Lord in the midst of every situation - positive or negative (Ps. 34:1)
5. I will remain faithful in the giving of my: gifts, assets and time. (Revelation 2:10)
6. I will encourage myself; not lean to what I think; and daily enforce God’s plan for my life. (I Samuel 30; Proverbs 3:5-6; Psalm 61:8)
7. I will, with the assistance of the Holy Spirit, stand steadfast unmovable always abounding in the work of the Lord. (I Corinthians 15:58)
So…. Let’s walk in the Confidence and in the Conviction of the Lord…… because we have already been given the ABILITY and His AUTHORITY!