Raise Your Level of Expectation…
And Become Completely Synchronized
“For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.” Habakkuk 2:3
Simply because we are quickly approaching the end of time as we now know it; it is imperative that our “clocks” are in alignment with God’s agenda for this season…. And that we increase our level of expectation. Now is the time to become excited, eager and enthusiastic about what the Lord is doing! God has already released in the realm of the Spirit an outpouring of the endtime wealth (Note: wealth is not limited to money!). However, if you are not synchronized to His time schedule – you will not be in the correct place, nor in the correct position to begin to be a recipient.
I’m reminded of a few instances when people were in the right place (their physical location and their spiritual position), at the right time. Therefore, because their time clocks were synchronized with God’s timing - they were blessed beyond measure. Consider the: Woman of Samaria (John 4), and The Ethiopian Eunuch (Acts 8;26-40); they were positioned in the right place at the right time – and therefore were able to encounter life altering experiences.
To be completely synchronized I must:
- Know what season I am personally undergoing. Just understand that your personal season may differ from others who are in your ministry, church, temple, synagogue, etc.
- Understand the process of: Seed, Time & Harvest. All seeds - when sown and properly cared for will produce fruit. (Note: Also apple seeds won’t produce oranges. You can fast, pray, command and demand…. But those apple seeds will only produce apples….after the seeds have matured and are ready to be harvested. We must also know what type of seed to sow and when!)
- Failure to fully comprehend the stages of the process will sometimes permit us to entertain the spirit of fear while waiting for our seeds to mature. Remain confident after you’ve sown your seeds. (Note: I know that because of the potency of MY seed, I truly believe that even if I sow it into unfavorable soil – it will STILL produce 100% …which differs from 100 fold!) Remember that there is a process that must be adhered to prior to receiving the fruit. Even though we are approaching the time when the “plowman will overtake the reaper (Amos 9:13)” – we must still understand that synchronization is a process.
- Know the voice of God. We are living in an era where the enemy is using those who are in positions of authority to attempt to displace, dismantle and demolish the authentic voice of God. Remember God’s voice will ALWAYS be in alignment with His written word.
- Value my time by not becoming distracted by anything that is not God ordained for THIS season.
So get excited! Launch out into the deep waters in your mind and in your expectations, your dreams, and in your desires. Ephesians 3:20 reminds us that God can do far more that we can even imagine or think! So increase the borders and the previously established perimeters of your mind and your anticipations!
To be completely synchronized with God’s future plans concerning us is not difficult. However it will require of us a determination to acknowledge Him in ALL of our ways – as He leads us along this walk of faith; step by step; day by day…. And in most instances minute by minute!
God has given unto you a blank check…… What’s your next move????
“Timing is so important! If you are going to be successful in dance, you must be able to respond to rhythm and timing. It’s the same in the Spirit. People who don’t understand God’s timing can become spiritually spastic, trying to make the right things happen at the wrong time. They don’t get His rhythm – and everyone can tell they are out of step. They birth things prematurely, threatening the very lives of their God-given dreams.” – T. D. Jakes