1/11 meaning revised and updated

Blessings Royal Platinum LeaderShifters Family, today is 1/11/24 do you know what this means?

Today is the day when everything you've prayed for, fasted for, or kept secret about is on its way to you. Be patient, and it will arrive soon. This day represents the strength of God's Holy Spirit within you, as well as the aid, direction, and wisdom of EloHim being deposited into your mind and subconscious. God is reaching out to you, signaling that it's time to move forward. The Divine is giving you the green light, and Yahweh's outstretched arm is reaching out to you, revealing signs that it's done.

It is Written: Who has believed our report? And to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed? (Isa 53:1 KJ21).

1/11,11/1(111) and 1:11, You can expect a sudden surge of abundance in every aspect of your life, particularly in your finances. From wealth transfers to flourishing businesses, passive income profits, promotions, bonuses, rewards for your hard work, and an abundance of benefits and favors wherever you go, everything is aligned to propel you toward success. Keep moving forward with belief, trust, Godfidence, and Faith, knowing that the universe, the earth, and the Heavens is working in your favor. Read and Meditate on(Prov 3:4).

In addition, Unlock the secret to your divine purpose with this number. It holds the power to reveal God's plan for your life. Read and Meditate on(Eph 1:11).

Experience the ultimate success and bask in the GlorYAH of divine favor. Walk the path toward greatness and witness the blessings of royalty. Live a life of fulfillment and abundance, and embrace the power of your potential. (Neh 1:11)

"You are a valuable inheritance of the kingdom."(Ps 111).

You are the embodiment of God, and infinitely abundant to fulfill every good promise for your life.

You possess the infinite potential of the divine and have the power to achieve any promise. Remember that you are a unique manifestation of greatness, with boundless opportunities awaiting you. (Deut 1:11).

Get ready to experience a fresh wave of knowledge as the Holy Spirit is here to teach you everything new! (Gal 1:11). 

This number symbolizes: Establishing yourself and taking possession of your land/life to prepare. Manifest and take ownerShift of your realm in three days. (Josh 1:11). Who is excited and prepared to receive an abundance of blessings and manifestations in just three days?

With Yahweh's favor fully upon you, your requests become awe-inspiring to the Lord, causing the Divine to grant you everything you ask for. Don't underestimate the power of divine favor - it can make the impossible possible. (2 Chron 1:11).

"This number and day symbolize being like a tree that is no longer worried about losing its leaves.

The tree understands, innerstands, and overstands that it bears fruit in all four seasons and will continue to thrive, prosper, and succeed in everything it does, no matter what.

I wonder who this message is intended for and who we are speaking to, my God?"

It is Written: He is like a tree planted beside streams—a tree that produces fruit in season, and whose leaves do not wither. He succeeds in everything he does(Ps 1:3 NOG).

Romans 1:11 New Living Translation (NLT)

11 For I long to visit you so I can bring you some spiritual gift that will help you grow strong in the Lord

1/11 Today is the day of new beginnings. You'll experience a new heart, new happiness, new joy, and new peace in your mind, subconscious, psyche/soul, body, and spirit. You'll have a new personal and spiritual identity, new valuable resources from the heavens and the universe, and new bank deposits both naturally and spiritually.

You'll also have a new love for yourself, family (naturally and spiritually), friends, and everyone around you. Your life's everything will undergo metamorphosis and complete change because of the purpose, anointing, and power in your life.

God is giving you treasures GOOD(God Opens Outstanding Doors) treasures, and your days of borrowing, lacking, and going without are over. Do you hear me? Over!

It is Written: 

Deuteronomy 28:11-12 Names of God Bible (NOG)

11 Yahweh will give you plenty of blessings: You will have many children. Your animals will have many offspring. Your soil will produce many crops in the land Yahweh will give you, as he swore to your ancestors.

12 Yahweh will open the heavens, his rich storehouse, for you. He will send rain on your land at the right time and bless everything you do. You can make loans to many nations but won’t need to borrow from any.

Agape*

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Blessings what a treat of information this is for me today! When Apostle asked who is this for it's for me! HalleluYah we praise and thank God for new understanding of what 11/11 1:11 all of them means. 

This number symbolizes: Establishing yourself and taking possession of your land/life to prepare. Manifest and take ownerShift of your realm in three days. (Josh 1:11). Who is excited and prepared to receive an abundance of blessings and manifestations in just three days?

With Yahweh's favor fully upon you, your requests become awe-inspiring to the Lord, causing the Divine to grant you everything you ask for. Don't underestimate the power of divine favor - it can make the impossible possible. (2 Chron 1:11). This got my attention establishing yourself I been working one on one with myself lately with Yahweh and then the next scriptures reads don't under estimate the divine which reminds to bump my faith up in the Devine cause nothing is impossible it will all work out according to God timing Ne'Eman 

• Blessings Prophetess Domonique Smith how are you doing on this Successful night 🌙?

We are happy 😊 this new revised version of the number 111, given you some new Kingdom insight. 

Embrace what the day, and the number means for you. Make it personal, and have Faith in YAH/God.

Because it only goes UP( Unlimited Prosperity, and Unlimited Propelling) from here.

May you have a Spectacular night on Purpose, Godnight, Agape.

This reply was deleted.