1 Corinthians 2:6-16New International Version (NIV)

God’s Wisdom Revealed by the Spirit

We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
    what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”[a]
    the things God has prepared for those who love him—

10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words.[b]14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 16 for,

“Who has known the mind of the Lord
    so as to instruct him?”[c]

But we have the mind of Christ.

Footnotes:

1. 1 Corinthians 2:9 Isaiah 64:4
  2. 1 Corinthians 2:13 Or Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual
  3. 1 Corinthians 2:16 Isaiah 40:13

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• God The infinite Creator has wisdom which is incomprehensible to those He has created.
    Man’s finite, limited, and fallen wisdom cannot even be compared to God’s wisdom.
    Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8-9
    For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! Romans 11:33

• amen lord you want us to learn not of the world way but of the heavenly ways you want to teach us 

• Thank you Lord for the mind of Christ my prayer is Let this mind be in me that was also in Christ Jesus. which I can only obtain through the spirit

• We have the mind of Christ.

• Wow what revelation from these scriptures, we all tend too look at these scriptures through traditional teaching. The eyes have not seen, ears have not heard neither has it enter into the hearts of man is already here they are only reveal too the Spirit we cannot and will never ever be able too see these great things until we tap into the Spirit I am learning God is in the blow my mind age. We as the body are set up too receive not only money but everything good from God.
  • My God, "Eyes has not seen nor Ears heard neither entered in the heart of me...MY God..

• The Holy Spirit will reveal all things, we must have the mind of Christ and we need his wisdom

• Amen. All things can not be made known unto us but on Gods timing.

• wisdom is to be used, that the ministry may not be blamed for indulging sin on the one hand, or for too great severity towards sinners on the other hand. Satan has many plans to deceive, and knows how to make a bad use of our mistakes. There are many things which people would not do, if they knew the wisdom of God in the great work of redemption. There are things God hath prepared for those that love him, and wait for him, which sense cannot discover, no teaching can convey to our ears, nor can it yet enter our hearts. We must take them as they stand in the Scriptures, as God hath been pleased to reveal them to us.
  • God's wisdom, I bless his name that he had grace Me with the understanding of him.
This reply was deleted.