Replies

• No excuses to not to be able to do this things ..... You have to have positive self talk... Wake up and look your self in the mirror and say I'm a beautiful/hansom lady/man of God.. Get up thank God for waking you up another day and go out minister the word to others..control your anger don't get all worked up about ungodly things this is the time to have faith in things... Do thing when you first say you going to do it .... Stop letting things come out your mouth if you don't know if it is true or false.... Speak on what you know not what you hear.
  • This list is very motivating and would turn any person into a positive magnet for life, and would help a person to be self confident and successful in life, ministry, work, home, in every aspect of their life.

• Growing in love of the service Good uses us in we so easily fall into self neglect. Though it is done in an attempt of dying daily. We must make sure that we continually feed ourselves spiritually and naturally. He wants us to be in good health and prosperous just as our soul prospers.

• LaTanya Robinson-Lloyd said: correction technicall problem re-write

Father God in the name of Christ Jesus, I declare and decree that all 15 things be remove from my mind, body, soul&spirit. So that i can be the Woman of God that you want me to be,let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight oh lord my strength my redeemer.  

• We are what we speak ,the power of life and death is in the tongue and anything we presued that's not in the will of God for our life.

• Lord all in my back yard I feel like a little kid trying to hide when she/he has done wrong. But this is so needed in this time but God I do need this and im sure some of you can agree if you havent already!!!

• Yes Lord thank YOU, I am giving up on all these things, asking Your deliverance in the name of Jesus. If I allow You to help me and I do them one at a time these things will be removed. HalleluYah thank You Jesus for all the things You do. 

•  I needed these15 great self motivation tips.  Ok here I go.  I am the head, and not the tail, I am more than a conquer through Christ who strengthens me.  I am strong and not weak, Today, I am rising up and declaring the Word of God in my life works, Realizing that the problems in my life aren't  too big for God; but realizing God is Bigger. I am a hearer, and doer of the Word. I receive my abundance and I am made whole in every area of my life in Jesus name.  I think on the things that are pure, true, and of good report, and I will protect my heart, so that I can be blessed when I go in and blessed when I come out. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me is already condemned.  I am a blood brought child of God ;and I am covered with the blood of Jesus.  I walk by faith and not by site.   For my shame and confusion I shall have double for my trouble; and for my confusion I shall posses the double in Jesus mighty name. 

• Amen and amen and amen. Lol I just re wrote thisnand posted it up on my wall. We should alwaysnremind ourselves these things. 

lord I am the woman YOU called me to be. Lord I speak into my life to not allow "the 15 things to give up" have control over my life im christ yeshuas name. And the words I speak will not fall to the ground in jesus name amen. 

Make me to be pure. 

This reply was deleted.