4124157523?profile=RESIZE_710x

PROPHETIC INTERCESSION - DAYS 16 - 31

This inspirational guide was written to help people begin to have a disciplined time of intercessory prayer. It was written many years ago. If you are not overly disciplined in intercession, you are encouraged to follow this plan and begin praying.

Days 16 - 31

DAY SIXTEEN

WHAT TO PRAY - For the Power of the Holy Spirit in our Sonday Schools

"Surely, thus says the LORD: ' Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken, and the prey of the tyrant be rescued, for I will content with those who contend with you, and I will save your children." Isaiah 49:25
Every part of the work of God's Church is His work. He must do it. Prayer is the confession that He will, the surrender of ourselves into His hands to let Him, work in us and through us. Pray for the hundreds of thousands of Sunday school teachers, that those who know God may be filled with His Spirit. Pray for your own Sonday school. Pray for the salvation of the children.

HOW TO PRAY - Boldly

"...we have a great high priest...Jesus, the Son of God,ä.Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace,...." (Hebrews 4:14-16)
These hints to help us in our work of intercession - what are they doing for us? Making us conscious of our feebleness in prayer? Thank God for this. It is the very first lesson we need on the way to pray the effectual prayer that avails much. Let us persevere, taking each subject boldly to the throne of grace. As we pray we shall learn to pray, and to believe, and to expect with increasing boldness. Hold fast your assurance: it is at God's command you come as an intercessor. Christ will give you the grace to pray aright.

DAY SEVENTEEN

WHAT TO PRAY - For Kings, Queens, Prince, Princess, Ambassadors, Presidents, Governors, Senators, Mayors, and everyone in politics

"First of all, the, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life, godly and respectful in every way." (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
What faith in the power of prayer! A few feeble and despised kingdom believers are to influence the mighty Roman emperors and help in securing peace and quietness. Let us believe that prayer is a power that is taken up by God in His rule of the world. Let us pray for our country and its rulers; for all the rulers of the earth; for rulers in cities or districts in which we are interested. When God's people unite in this, they may count upon their prayer effecting the unseen world more than they know. Let faith hold this fast.

HOW TO PRAY - The Prayer before God as Incense and an infuser of the spirit

"And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer; he was given much incense to mingle with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense rose with the prayers of the saints from the hand of the angel before God. Then the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar and threw it on the earth; and there were peals of thunder, loud noises, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake." (Revelation 8:3-5)
The same censer brings the prayer of the saints before God and casts fire upon the earth. The prayers that go up to heaven have their share in the history of this earth. Be sure that your prayers enter God's presence.

DAY EIGHTEEN

WHAT TO PRAY - For Peace in every area of the earth

"First of all, the, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life, godly and respectful in every way. This is good, and it is acceptable in the sight of God our Savior." (1 Timothy 2:1-3)
"He makes wars cease to the end of the earth." (Psalm 46:9)
What a challenge - the military armaments in which the nations find their pride. What a negative thought! - the ancient negative passions that may at any moment bring on war. And what a prospect the suffering and desolation that must come. God can, in answer to the prayer of His people, give peace. Let us pray for it, and for the rule of righteousness on which alone it can be established.

HOW TO PRAY - With the Limitless Understanding

"What am I to do? I will pray with the spirit and I will pray with the mind also; a." (1 Corinthians 14:15)
We need to pray with the spirit, as the vehicle of the intercession of God's Spirit, if we are to take hold of God in faith and power. We need to pray with the understanding, if we are really to enter deeply into the needs we bring before Him. Take time to apprehend intelligently, in each subject, nature, the extent, the urgency of the request, the ground, and the way and certainty of God's promise as revealed in His Word. Let the mind affect the heart. Pray with the understanding and with the spirit.

DAY NINETEEN

WHAT TO PRAY - For the Holy Spirit on being a Kingdom Believer 

"...holding the form of religion but denying the power of it. ( 2 Tim 3:5)
"...you have the name of being alive, and you are dead."( Rev. 3:1)
There are millions of people who are Christians in name only. They do not understand God and know what he has chosen them to be. Therefore, they are not walking as being a Kingdom Believer. The state of the majority is unspeakably awful. Formality, worldliness, ungodliness, rejection of Christ's service, ignorance, and indifference - to what an extent does all this prevail. We pray for the heathen - oh! do let us pray for those bearing Christ's name, many in worse than heathen darkness. Does not one feel as if one ought to begin to give up one's life, and to cry day and night to God for souls? In answer to prayer, God gives the power of the Holy Spirit.

HOW TO PRAY - In deep Stillness of the Soul/Psyche/Darling

"For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation." (Psalm 62:1)
Prayer has its power in God alone. The nearer a person comes to God Himself, the deeper one enters into God's will; the more one takes hold of God, the more power in prayer. God must reveal Himself. If it pleases Him to make Himself known, He can make the heart conscious of His presence. Our posture must be that of holy reverence, of quiet waiting and adoration. As your month of intercession passes on, and you feel the greatness of your work, be still before God. Thus you will get power to pray.

DAY TWENTY

WHAT TO PRAY - For God's Spirit on the Non-Believers of the Earth

"Lo, these shall come from afar, and lo, these from the north and from the west, and these from the land of Syene."(Isaiah 49:12)
"Let bronze be brought from Egypt; let Ethiopia hasten to stretch out her hands to God." (Psalm 68:31)
"I am the LORD; in its time I will hasten it." (Isaiah 60:22)
Pray for the people to be healed, who are not yet without the word. Think of China, with her billion people. Think of Ethiopia, Sudan, Egypt, and Nigeria. Think of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. Think of Indonesia, Thailand, and Cambodia. Think of millions a year going down into the thick darkness. If Christ gave His life for them, will you not do so? You can give yourself up to intercede for them. Just begin, if you have never yet begun, with this simple monthly school of intercession. The ten minutes you give will make you feel this is not enough. God's Spirit will draw you on. Persevere, however feeble you are. Ask God to give you some country or tribe to pray for. Can anything be nobler than to do as Christ did? Give your life to the non-believers of the world.

HOW TO PRAY - With Confident Expectation of an Answer

"Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known."( Jeremiah 33:3)
"Thus saith the Lord God: I will yet be inquired of, that I do it."( Ez 36:37 KJV)
Both texts refer to promises definitely made, but their fulfillment would depend upon prayer: God would be inquired of to do it. Pray for God's fulfillment of His promises to His Son and His Church, and expect the answer. Plead for the non-believers: plead God's promises.

DAY TWENTY-ONE

WHAT TO PRAY - For God's Spirit on the Jews

"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of compassion and supplication, so that, when they look on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him. (Zech 12:10)
"Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved." (Romans 10:1) Pray for the Jews. Their return to the God of their fathers stands connected, in a way we cannot tell, with a wonderful blessing to the Church, and with the coming of our Lord Jesus. Let us not think that God has foreordained all this, and that we cannot hasten it. In a divine and mysterious way, God has connected the fulfillment of His promise with our prayer. His Spirit's intercession in us is God's forerunner of blessing. Pray for Israel and the work done am them.  Ne"eman. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

HOW TO PRAY - With the Praying For Others of the Holy Spirit

"Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with sighs too deep for words." (Romans 8:26)
In your ignorance and feebleness believe in the secret indwelling and intercession of the Holy Spirit within you. Yield yourself to His life and leading habitually. He will help your infirmities in prayer. Plead the promises of God even where you do not see how they are to be fulfilled. God knows the mind of the Spirit, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. Pray with the simplicity of a little child; pray with the holy awe and reverence of one in whom God's Spirit dwells and prays.

DAY TWENTY-TWO

WHAT TO PRAY - For all who are Suffering

"Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them; and those who are ill-treated, since you also are in the body." (Heb. 13:3)
What earth of challenges do we live in? How Jesus sacrificed all and identified Himself with it! Let us in our measure do so too. The persecuted Jews, Iranians, and Ethiopians, the famine-stricken millions of the world, the hidden slavery in countries, human trafficking, molestation of children, the poverty and wretchedness of our great cities - and so much more: what suffering among those who know God and who know him not. And then in smaller circles in thousands of homes and hearts, what sorrow. In our neighborhood, how many people need help or comfort. Let us have a heart for, let us think of the suffering. It will stir us to pray, to work, to hope, to love more. And in a way and time we know not, God will hear our prayer.

HOW TO PRAY - Praying always, and not fainting

"And he told them a parable, to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart." (Luke 18:1)
Do you not begin to feel prayer is really the help of this sinful world? What a need there is of unceasing prayer? The very greatness of the task makes us despair! What can our ten minutes of intercession avail? It is right we feel this: this is the way in which God is calling and preparing us to give our life to prayer. Give yourself wholly to God for people, and amid all your work, your heart will be drawn out to people in love, and drawn up to God in dependence and expectation. To a heart thus led by the Holy Spirit, it is possible to pray always and not to faint.

DAY TWENTY-THREE

WHAT TO PRAY - For the Holy Spirit in your own work of the spiritual gifts, anointing, ministry and the Kingdom of God

"For this I toil, striving with all the energy which he mightily inspires within me." (Colossians 1:29)
You have your own special work; make it a work of intercession. Apostle Paul labored, striving according to the working of God in him. Remember, God is not only the Creator but the Great Workman, who works all in all. You can only do your work in His strength, by Him working in you through the Spirit. Intercede much for those among whom you work, till God gives you life for them. Let us all intercede too for each other, for every worker throughout God's Church, however solitary or unknown.

HOW TO PRAY - In God's very Presence every day of your life

"Draw near to God and he will draw near to you." (James 4:8)
The nearness of God gives rest and power in prayer. The nearness of God is given to him who makes it his first object. "Draw near to God"; seek the nearness to Him, and He will give it; "He will draw near to you." Then it becomes easy to pray in faith. Remember that when first God takes you into the school of intercession it is almost more for your own sake than that of others. You have to be trained to love, and wait, and pray, and believe. Only persevere. Learn to set yourself in His presence, to wait quietly for the assurance that He draws near. Enter His holy presence, tarry there, and spread your work before Him. Intercede for the souls you are working among. Get a blessing from God, His Spirit into your own heart, for them.

DAY TWENTY-FOUR

WHAT TO PRAY - For the Spirit of Congregation

"...beginning from Jerusalem..."( Luke 24:47)
Each one of us is connected with some congregation or circle of kingdom believers, who are to us the part of Christ's body with which we come into most direct contact. They have a special claim on our intercession. Let it be a settled matter between God and you that you are to labor in prayer on its behalf. Pray for all leaderShifters in the fivefold and workers in it. Pray for the kingdom believers according to their needs. Pray for conversions. Pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to manifest itself. Band yourself with others to join in secret indefinite petitions . Let intercession be a definite work, carried on as systematically as preaching, teaching, worShifting and praising on Sonday. And pray to expect an answer from God.

HOW TO PRAY - Continually

"...I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be silent."(Isaiah 62:6)"...his elect, who cry to him day and night..." (Luke 18:7)
"...praying earnestly night and day that we may see you face to face and supply what is lacking in your faith."(1 Thessalonians 3:10)
"...a widow has set her hope on God and continues in supplication and prayers night and day;...."(1 Timothy 5:5)
When the glory of God, and the love of Christ, and the need of souls are revealed to us, the fire of this unceasing intercession will begin to burn in us for those who are near and those who are far off.

DAY TWENTY-FIVE

WHAT TO PRAY - For more Conversions to Christ and being in the image of God

"...he is able for all time to save those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them." (Hebrews 7:25)
"' But we will devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the word.'...And the word of God increased, and the number of the disciples multiplied greatly..." (Acts 6:4-7)
Christ's power to save, and save completely, depends on His unceasing intercession. The apostles withdrawing themselves from other work to give themselves continually to prayer was followed by the number of the disciples multiplying exceedingly. As we, in our day, give ourselves to intercession, we shall have more and mightier conversions. Let us pray for this. Christ is exalted to give repentance. We must be examples as the Apostles were, and stay in the face of God for his manifestations in the earth. The Church exists with the Divine purpose and promise of having conversion. Let us not be ashamed to confess our sin and feebleness, and cry to God for more conversions in the Kingdom lands, of those too whom you know and love. Plead for the salvation of sinners.

HOW TO PRAY - In deep Humility

"'Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs....'...'O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire." (Matthew 15:27-28)
You feel unworthy and unable to pray aright. To accept this heartily, and to be content still to come and be blest in you unworthiness, is true humility. It proves its integrity by not seeking for anything, but simply trusting His grace. And so it is the very strength of great faith and gets a full answer. "Even the dogs" - let that be your plea as you persevere for someone possibly possessed of the devil. Let not your littleness hinder you for a moment.

DAY TWENTY-SIX

WHAT TO PRAY - For the Holy Spirit on Young adults convert over to Christ 

"...Peter and John, who came down and prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit; for it had not yet fallen on any of them, but they had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus." (Acts 8:15-16)
"But it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has commissioned us; he has put his seal upon us and given us his Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee." (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
How many new converts who remain feeble; how many who fall into sin; how many who backslide entirely. If we pray for the Church, its growth in holiness and devotion to God's service, pray, especially for the young converts. How many stand-alone, surrounded by temptation; how many have no teaching on the Spirit in them, and the power of God to establish them; how many who are clueless to the truth,  and not taught the truth in the church. The youth and young adults are surrounded by satan's power, because they do not have stronger people in their lives, that is committed to God. If you pray for the power of the Spirit in the Church, pray especially that every young adult convert may know that he or she may claim and receive the fullness of the Spirit.

HOW TO PRAY - Without Ceasing

"..as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD by ceasing to pray for you;...." (1 Samuel 12:23)
It is sin against the Lord to cease praying for others. When once we begin to see how absolutely indispensable intercession is, just as much a duty as loving God or believing in Christ, and how we are called and bound to it as believers, we shall feel that to cease intercession in grievous sin. Let us ask for grace to take up our place as priests with joy, and give our life to bring down the blessing of heaven.

DAY TWENTY-SEVEN

WHAT TO PRAY - That God's People may Realize their gifts and anointing

"...I will bless you...so that you will be a blessing.... by you all the families of the earth shall bless themselves." (Genesis 12:2-3)
"May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us, that thy way may be known upon the earth, thy saving power among all nations." (Psalm 67:1-2)
Abraham was only blessed that he might be a blessing to all the earth. Israel prays for blessing, that God may be known among all nations. every believer, just as much as Abraham, is only blessed that he may carry God's blessing to the world.

Cry to God that His people may know this, that every kingdom believer is only to live for the interests of God and His kingdom. If this truth were preached and believed and practiced, what a revolution it would bring in our mission work. What a host of willing intercessors we should have. Plead with God to work it by the Holy Spirit.

HOW TO PRAY - As One who has Accepted for Oneself what one Asks for Others

"...Peter said, '...I give you what I have;....'...'the Holy Spirit fell on them just as on us at the beginning....God gave the same gift to them as he gave to us...'" (Acts 3:6; Acts 11:15- 17)

As you pray for this great blessing on God's people, the Holy Spirit taking entire possession of them for God's service, yield yourself to God, and claim the gift anew in faith. Let each thought of feebleness or shortcoming only make you the more urgent in prayer for others; as the blessing comes to them, you too will be helped. With every prayer for conversions or mission work, pray that God's people may know how wholly they belong to Him.

DAY TWENTY-EIGHT

WHAT TO PRAY - That all God's People may know the Holy Spirit

"...the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you." (John 14:17)
"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit..." (1 Corinthians 6:19)
The Holy Spirit is the power of God for the salvation of people. He only works as He dwells in the Church. he is given to enable kingdom believers to live wholly as God would have them live, in the full experience and witness of Him who saves completely. Pray God that every one of His people may know the Holy Spirit! - He, in all His fullness, is given to them! That they cannot expect to live as their Father would have, without having Him in His fullness, without being filled with Him! Pray that all God's people, even away in churches gathered out of darkness, may learn to say: I believe in the Holy Spirit.

HOW TO PRAY - Laboring fervently in Prayer

"Epaphras, who is one of yourselves, a servant of Christ Jesus, greets you, always remembering you earnestly in his prayers, that you may stand mature and fully assured in all the will of God."( Colossians 4:12)
To a healthy person labor is a delight; in what interests one labor fervently. The believer who is in full health, whose heart is filled with God's Spirit, labors fervently in prayer. For what? That one's brothers and sisters may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God; that they may know what God wills for them, how He calls them to live, and be led and walk by the Holy Spirit. labor fervently in prayer that all Good's children may know this, as possible, as divinely sure.

DAY TWENTY-NINE WHAT TO PRAY - For the Spirit of Praying For Others

"...I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide; so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you." (John 15:16)
"You have asked nothing in my name;...I that day you will ask in my name;...." (John 16:24-26)
Has not our school of intercession taught us how little we have prayed in the name of Jesus? He promised His disciples: On that day, when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, you shall ask in Jesus. Are there not tens of thousands with us mourning the lack of the power of intercession? Let our intercession today be for them and all God's children, that Christ may teach us that the Holy Spirit is in us; and what it is to live in His fullness, and to yield ourselves to His intercession work within us. The Church and the earth need nothing so much as a mighty Spirit of Praying For Others to bring down the power of God on earth. Pray for the descent from the heavens of the Spirit of Praying For Others for a great prayer revival.

HOW TO PRAY - Abiding in Christ

"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you."( John 15:7)
Our acceptance with God, our access to Him, is all in Christ. As we consciously abide in Him we have the liberty, not liberty to our old nature or our self-will, but the Divine liberty from all self-will, to ask what we will, in the power of the new nature, and it shall be done. Let us keep this place, and believe even now that our intercession is heard, and that the Spirit of Supplication will be given all around us.

DAY THIRTY

WHAT TO PRAY - For the Holy Spirit with the Word of God

"...our gospel came to you not only in word, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction." (1 Thessalonians 1:5)
"...those who preached the good news to you through the Holy Spirit sent from heaven,...." (1 Peter 1:12)
What numbers of Bibles are being circulated. What numbers of sermons on the Bible are being preached. What numbers of Bibles are being read at home and school. How little blessing when it comes "in the word" only; what Divine blessing and power when it comes "in the Holy Spirit," when it is preached "with the Holy Spirit set forth from heaven." Pray for Bible circulation, and preaching and teaching and reading, that it may all be in the Holy Spirit, with much prayer. Pray for the power of the Spirit with the word in your own neighborhood, wherever it is being read or heard. Let every mention of "The Word of God" waken intercession.

HOW TO PRAY - Watching and Praying

"Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving; and pray for us also, that God may open to us a door for the word,..." (Colossians 4:2-3)
Do you not see how all depends upon God and prayer? As long as He lives and loves, and hears and works, as long as there are souls with hearts closed to the word, as long as there is work to be done in carrying the word - Pray without ceasing. Continue steadfastly in prayer, watching therein with thanksgiving. These words are for every Kingdom Believer.

DAY THIRTY-ONE

WHAT TO PRAY - For the Spirit of Christ in His People

"I am the Vine, you are the branches." (John 15:5)
"...that you would do as I have done to you." (John 13:15)

As branches we are to be so like the Vine, so entirely identified with it, that all may see that we have the same nature, and life, and spirit. When we pray for the Spirit, let us not only think of a Spirit of power but the very disposition and temper of Christ Jesus. Ask and expect nothing less: for yourself, and all God's children, cry for it.

HOW TO PRAY - Striving in Prayer

"...to strive together with me in your prayers to God on my behalf,.... (Romans 15:30)
"For I want you to know how greatly I strive for you,...."( Colossians 2:1)

All the powers of evil, demonic forces, and the no-name seek to hinder us in prayer. Prayer in conflict with opposing forces. It needs the whole heart and all our strength. May God give us the grace to strive in prayer until we prevail.

This is the conclusion of our Prophetic Intercession 31 days Prayer Fast. We have made it, and completed this Supernatural Prophetic Intercession Journey into different dimensions in God. Remember, anything you do over 30 days becomes a habit. Do not stop here, continue to pray prophetically for everyone in the Kingdom of God and the earth.

You can even come back and do this prayer fast every 31 days, therefore, you will complete it 12 times in a year.

Please leave a comment below each day of all that God did for you, and everyone in your life during this Prophetic Intercession Supernatural Journey~

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ne'Eman, bless you Apostle Trina, we see 👀 you are going in deep. Your Apostolic Anointing is one with your Parakleta. HalleluYAH, we are working on our part two short story, as Eve becomes one with her Parakleta. Keep becoming one with your Divine Comfort Counselor.

May you have a Majestically Blessed night 🌙 on Purpose, GN Agape😇😇😇

• Day Twenty Answer:

This is what I received out of day 20 text. 

Thus says the Lord: “In an acceptable time I have heard You, And in the day of salvation I have helped You; I will preserve You and give You As a covenant to the people, To restore the earth, To cause them to inherit the desolate heritages; That You may say to the prisoners, ‘Go forth,’ To those who are in darkness, ‘Show yourselves.’ “They shall feed along the roads, And their pastures shall be on all desolate heights. They shall either hunger nor thirst, Neither heat nor sun shall strike them; For He who has mercy on them will lead them, Even by the springs of water He will guide them. I will make each of My mountains a road, And My highways shall be elevated. Surely these shall come from afar; Look! Those from the north and the west, And these from the land of Sinim.” Sing, O heavens! Be joyful, O earth! And break out in singing, O mountains! For the Lord has comforted His people And will have mercy on His afflicted. Isaiah 49:8-13

“The sun shall no longer be your light by day, Nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you;
    But the Lord will be to you an everlasting light, And your God your glory. Your sun shall no longer go down, Nor shall your moon withdraw itself; For the Lord will be your everlasting light, And the days of your mourning shall be ended. Also, your people shall all be righteous; They shall inherit the land forever, The branch of My planting, The work of My hands, That I may be glorified. A little one shall become a thousand, And a small one a strong nation. I, the Lord, will hasten it in its time.” Isaiah 60:19-22

Envoys will come out of Egypt; Ethiopia will quickly stretch out her hands to God. Psalm 68:31

I, the LORD, am its keeper; I water it continually. I guard it night and day so no one can disturb it.

Isaiah 27:3

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will surely help you; I will uphold you with My right hand of righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

"I, the LORD, have called you for a righteous purpose, and I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and appoint you to be a covenant for the people and a light to the nations, Isaiah 42:6

who confirms the message of His servant and fulfills the counsel of His messengers, who says of Jerusalem, 'She will be inhabited,' and of the cities of Judah, 'They will be rebuilt, and I will restore their ruins,' Isaiah 44:26

THE PROPHET ISAIAH PROCLAIMS the wonderful words of God that relate to this present Gospel Age. It is the ‘acceptable time,’ and the ‘day of salvation’ during which the followers of Jesus are being called and chosen for the great work of Christ’s future kingdom that is soon to be established over all the earth. God promises to care for his people in a very special way by helping and preserving them. This commitment was later confirmed by the Apostle Paul in his letter to the church at Corinth. He wrote, “We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)”—II Cor. 6

Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages.”
    —Isaiah 49:8
    :1,2

• My answers are the scriptures that was given for Day Nineteen: Powerful Powerful....

Day Nineteen Answer:

2 Timothy 3:5 (AMP) Holding to a form of [outward] godliness (religion), although they have denied its power [for their conduct nullifies their claim of faith]. Avoid such people and keep far away from them.

Revelation 3:1 (AMP) “To the angel (divine messenger) of the church in Sardis write: “These are the words of Him who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: ‘I know your deeds; you have a name (reputation) that you are alive, but [in reality] you are dead.

Psalm 62:1-2 For God alone my soul waits in silence; From Him comes my salvation. He alone is my rock and my salvation, My defense and my strong tower; I will not be shaken or disheartened.

• Day Eighteen Answer:

I will pray with the understanding also; but I will so pray, that myself and others may understand what I say; I will neither so pray, that myself shall not understand what I say, nor yet so, that others shall not understand me

Matthew Poole's Commentary

What is to be done then? I will (saith the apostle) pray with the spirit; that is, either use the extraordinary influences of the Spirit of God upon me; or with my own spirit, with the inward attention of my thoughts, and the utmost intension of my mind, and the greatest devotion and fervour of affections.

God can, in answer to the prayer of His people, give peace. Let us pray for it, and for the rule of righteousness on which alone it can be established.

• Day Seventeen Answer:

Day Seventeen Answered Prayer:

Yes, I agree to pray for Leaders in High Places and in Authority so they will lead and be guided by God’s Spirit while making decisions and rule well.  

Paul wrote in 1 Timothy 2:1–4, “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.” God told the Israelites in exile to pray for Babylon: “Seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper” (Jeremiah 29:7). Romans 13:1 says, “Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.” Paul requested prayer “for all the Lord’s people” and for himself that he would speak the gospel boldly (Ephesians 2:18–20).

• Day Sixteen Answer:

"Surely, thus says the LORD: ' Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken, and the prey of the tyrant be rescued, for I will contend with those who contend with you, and I will save your children." Isaiah 49:25  blessed scripure. 

It’s also imperative to pray for the teachers as they spend quality time educating the children and continue lifting up the souls of the children salvation daily.

• Day 31. I do pray the Spirit on his people because without it we all cant get very far. Im looking forward to seeing his people go higher and be able to to tap into the Spirit. Alot of things have to be done through praying and fasting. Through your Spirit man and why not learn first hand how it works through the Spirit. So yes i pray we all are able to get closer to him and find peace. 

• Day 30. In agreement we should watch and pray there are alot things unseen but you can see if yu watching and praying. Things being tuck under the covers or toss by the way side but if you tap in you able to see what it is for what it is. So it is wiss to be watchful and pray. My God.

• Day 29. We will abide in thee God we want to do what is right so in that we will pray for others and let your will be done. Im praying that others follow you God and your examples and foot steps and that they lead a holy life as you have showed us how through your son Jesus. I pray we all can walk in boldness and confidence and authority. No doubt in us that you able to do it exceedingly and abundantly in Jesus.

• Day 31: Yes Lord we must strive in the spirit to get more close to you. We must seek you face and know that it takes faith to continue to go forth in the spirit. We thank you Lord for you to are the vine and we are the branch. Now we must ready to pray in the spirit and cast out demonic forces out of us once we are in the spirit because God has allowed us to cast out demonic spirits out of ourselves so we can move forth in the Lord. So that's why we must pray in the spirit. 

This reply was deleted.