Acts 5:12-16

New International Version (NIV)

The Apostles Heal Many

12 The apostles performed many signs and wonders among the people. And all the believers used to meet together in Solomon’s Colonnade. 13 No one else dared join them, even though they were highly regarded by the people. 14 Nevertheless, more and more men and women believed in the Lord and were added to their number. 15 As a result, people brought the sick into the streets and laid them on beds and mats so that at least Peter’s shadow might fall on some of them as he passed by. 16 Crowds gathered also from the towns around Jerusalem, bringing their sick and those tormented by impure spirits, and all of them were healed.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We have to walk in the power of the holy ghost the presence of the Lord will heal
  • The power and anointing flowed through Peter because when Jesus gave them the power to cast out demons, raise the dead and heal the sick, Peter received that power immediately, and walked in it. He mixed the word with faith and belief = The Apostolic Anointing!

• His word says that greater works would we do but we must align ourselves with to see and believe that God still heals, delivers and sets free, much in the church I see today do not even have a healing or deliverance service. We must have faith to believe. But some church's are only about money and membership. I think they have forgotten that Jesus performed miracles all the time

• Amen i am praying asking God to outpouring anointed like fire so when i pass by God people there will be heal in the name of Jesus Peter had faith Hallelujah.
  • Just to remember the Word the God keeps us in line. God did it for the Apostle before me then I know He will and can do it right now. 

• It is the power of God invested in you that allows the spirit of God to flow in you. Lord I want to walk in the anointing that you have for me that many may come and get healed, delivered and set free from the demons that torment them daily. I am a vessel and Lord fill me up that you may use me for your glory.

• We must put our trust in God and not in the Man of God or the Woman of God. They are merely the vessel God chose to use to demonstrate his power.
  • The anointing Peter had on him was so powerful. I love reading how he transitioned and became the powerful man of God he was after Jesus was crucified. 

• Amen!! I wish i could have been there to witness the anointing and miracles during this time. It must have been spectacular.

• the world speaks for itself.
This reply was deleted.