maxresdefault.jpg

• What is Anthropomorphism?
  • It is when God speaks, God’s emotions, actions, heart, touch, smell, God’s ears, grieving, regrets(1 Sam 16:1) the way God felt towards King Saul. The Holy Spirit is the number one key to God’s Anthropomorphism, and spiritual discernment, and feeling the way he feels about the world and his children in the earth realm. Hmmm, ask yourself how did God Anthropomorphism spoke a word and after he spoke the word, he saw that it was so? Because his speaking is connected to his eyes.
  • Hey God, that just went over someone head, I don’t know if any of you remember the game (see-and-say) that is what I heard, did you not know most of the time whenever we speak anything out of our mouth our brain already have gotten a visual picture and image of what we are about to speak anyway. That is why older people say think before you speak. It was because the brain can have a visual of what to say. My God, In Understanding the voice of God, you will understand how God laughs, oh yes he laughs in (Ps 2:4) He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; yes God’ laughs he is not always so serious all the time like some of us are, yes losing up, stop being so uptight, stop so super-saving you don’t even laugh at God.
  • That is a whole other topic, Understand God’s voice, will allow you to see through his eyes, that is what Anthropomorphism really is all about, obtaining and truly walking in the image of God in (Amos 9:4) it talks about looking through God’s eyes.
  • When you begin to Understanding the Voice of God, you begin to have the Heart of God (Acts 13:22) It Is Written: I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfill all my will. That is some of the Attributes of God when you truly understand the voice of God and walk in his Anthropomorphism, you begin to walk in the 7 spirits of the Lord in (Isa 11:2)
  • 1. The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him—(you). 2. The Spirit of wisdom 3. Spirit of understanding   4. The Spirit of counsel  5. Spirit of might  6. The Spirit of knowledge 7. The fear of the Lord—when you begin to have faith in God you will understand the voice of God, and you begin to walk in the perception of God, and you have heavenly standards and walk in the values of God. Walking in the sensation of God, and who he is- or- other natural phenomena, of the Supernatural and connecting to his characteristics.

• Anthropomorphism ascribes God’s attribute in a higher shiftmospheric movement to understand his voice. It imputes and assigns his presence 24/7 in our lives. In addition, the Heavenly realms and dimension is a non-stop encounter of his Glory. You begin to feel, see, and hear the weight of His Glory like Moses, and experience the fire of his glory like King Solomon in(2 Chron 6). We begin to have qualities, features, experience the appearance of God. It is Written: After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus. Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.” While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him, I am well pleased. Listen to him!”(Math 17:1-5).
  • Anthropomorphism also is a verb: be like, look like, sound like, favor (informal), mirror, echo, parallel, be similar to, duplicate, take after, remind you of, bear a resemblance to, put in your mind, and understand the voice of God and his ways, decrees, demands, laws, and word.
  • God Spoke a word to Abram(Abraham) he was the first person in the Bible to hear God’s Anthropomorphism and be lead not by a sigh, however, by faith. (Have your way, God). Joseph was a dreamer (Gen 37:1-11). God did not speak directly to him, he just had a dream and trust God from that. Deborah in (Judges 4:4-9) its let us know she was a Prophetess and a Judge and she led the people it never said she heard God’s voice, or he showed himself to her or talk to her in a dream or vision, vs-5 said she knelt under the palm tree, that was where she prayed to God-or- had to ask God a question, she trusted God anthropomorphism.
  • Samson (Judges 14:6), it talks about how the Spirit of the Lord fell upon Samson and he rips the lion up in half. It will never show Samson ever heard God or had a vision or dream or God spoke to him, he walks in the Anthropomorphism of God and went by the feeling of God when the Spirit of God fell upon him in Power. 
  • There are others Esther, Ruth, Elisha, to be honest, that is why he desired to walk in the Double Portion of what Elijah had, that way he could understand the voice of God in every form possible and know his Anthropomorphism. King Josiah, (2 Kings 22) he heard that Prophetess Huldah,  can read the book, and Understand the Voice of God. The winds, trees, birds, mountains, fish, animals, dead, sick, and everything understand the voice of God.

• Remember, and know that everything that is around you, understand the voice of God. That means you have the Dominion, Power, Authority, and Anointing to Demand, Decree, and Declare, everything to come subject to the word of God. 

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ne'eman fully trust God and remain in him and you will hear God in all forms.

•  I enjoyed his reading and gained a lot of knowledge to help me and my walk going forward with Jesus. Amen 

•  

This is powerful, deep, remarkable, and much more. It's expected that God of all is connected to all. Just brings me to ask other questions for understanding of being intrigued. God you are beautiful! Thank you for letting me be in tune with you and allow me to see through your eyes of the realm of things, to hear your voice. I can't wait for more of what is through you. Anthropomorphism = Amazing.

• Hello Tracy,

I touch and agree. :-)

Tracy green said:

Yes Lord transfer my mind so that I may here you like never before
  • This is a powerful article.  I especially enjoyed this piece, "The attributing of human characteristics and purposes to become intimate with God, and hearing his voice and when he speaks , it allow you to ascribe yourself to God’s emotions, actions, heart, touch, smell, God’s ears, grieving, regrets(1 Sam 16-vs-1)..."

• Yes Lord transfer my mind so that I may here you like never before
  • Amen. Very powerful
  • my prayer is the that if every Kingdom know your voice whether it be the animal kingdom, all the other kingdoms and planets! I want to know your voice God with surety. I ask that you speak to the kingdom on th inside of me so that it can know your voice ,sense your voice,see your voice,hear your voice, taste your voice oh my God God here I am.

• Amen Lord thank you....The prayer David prayed unto the Lord is beautiful prayer full of thanksgiving unto the Lord. Communing with God through prayer is an awesome but daily initiative which keeps me balanced. This week has been the best week for me since I been strongly participating in discussion, also God had given calmness and peace. Oh God I love you, I'm sharing my journey as I go through this class with my sisters and brothers in Christ....Life is a journey walking with Jesus is awesome activating him daily. Learning the in-depth things of the Lord, this opportunity in life is an once and lifetime opportunity. To hear and commune with God in the Spirit.

David’s Prayer

10 David praised the Lord in the presence of the whole assembly, saying,

“Praise be to you, Lord,
        the God of our father Israel,
        from everlasting to everlasting.
    11 Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power
        and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
        for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
    Yours, Lord, is the kingdom;
        you are exalted as head over all.
    12 Wealth and honor come from you;
        you are the ruler of all things.
    In your hands are strength and power
        to exalt and give strength to all.
    13 Now, our God, we give you thanks,
        and praise your glorious name.

This reply was deleted.