Replies

• This was an awesome teaching on how to shift and prophesy our mindset. Speaking life into us. I was speaking in prayer about speaking life into myself. Yess thank you God this is what i needed to hear tonight. HalleluYah. God bless Apostle T.

• Your Eye is the light of your body. When your eye the conscious. It is sound. When not sound your body is in darkness. Get your mind right. 

• It will not be my grave all of what Apostle is saying. HalleluYah. I am child of God of breathe and of Fortune. Thankful for the reminder about the I AM.

• Confirmation with remembering the past and replacing it with God Promises. Why you can't type over your anointing you do it for everything else.. Come on Apostle T. Today is the Good edit version. Prophesy to your life your bones to that thing that looks dead or dry in your life love life or sickness. 

• I def feel that song in my Spirit now. HalleluYah. I offer my Life my Darling!! Throwing my Darling to God. Celebrating the Kingdom of God within us!

• Praise and Worshift was awesome and so was the prayer sent up before it. We must Worshift God like its our last time HalleluYah. 

• Tithies has brung so much peace in my life. Fulfilment God is definitely Loyal when obey what they say! Bless the Lord for concentration time. 

• Blessings on this wonderful night Tapping in. On tonight to take it all in. HalleluYah

• Everyone was as this alter to advance our minds to grow an shift even the more our conscience is growing up with our lives. This is such an different type of teaching Apostle T . 
    Long Live Apostle T for all that you have pour out to us!!!!

This reply was deleted.