Blessings for Obedience

28 If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, theLord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come on youand accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:

You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.

The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed.

You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.

The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.

The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him. 10 Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they will fear you. 11 The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you.

12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lordyour God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. 14 Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• when we fully obey God it allow him to bring blessings in abundance to our lives and our families as well, we all need to ask God to help us to walk in extreme obedience so we can be blessed beyond measure.

• Alfreda Johnson said:

I agree with Annette Iverson.
    Our willingness to obey brings blessings in abundance.
    Help me Lord to walk in extreme obedience in Jesus name.
    Anj
  • I agree with Annette Iverson.
    Our willingness to obey brings blessings in abundance.
    Help me Lord to walk in extreme obedience in Jesus name.
    Anj
  • Moses describes the blessings that will come upon God people if they are obedient, they will personally prosper, their family, nationally, God promise to prosper them in all their outward concerns. These blessings are going to overtake them where ever they were in the city, the field, they would be protected and their affairs will succeed well. Their families will be built up in a numerous issues, they would be rich and have abundance of all the good things of life. A blessing is promised on all they had without doors, corn, cattle, and all they had within doors, the basket and the store.

• I declare and decree that these things the Lord will do as said in his commands, do not have any other Gods before him.  This is all that God commands which is nothing compared to the gift that God has given us, his son and redemption.

• It is human nature to view the good things in life as being the ones that are pleasant, gratifying, and fun. However, not everything that comes our way will feel good. In fact, throughout life there will be times of sorrow, disappointment, and failure. Too often, we judge God's blessings by the way they affect us. We fail to consider that He has a plan and knows it's outcome. I can look back over my life and tell you that some of the best things God sent my way were also the things that caused severe pain, heartache and suffering. We should try to remember that what may seem to be a grave disappointment can also become a doorway to blessings. This is because anything that forces us to turn to God is good for us. In some cases, we may not know until much later the good He is working in our lives through times of brokenness and discipline. However, He know's, and I believe if we will allow Him to work, He will bring good out of the deepest tragedy. Paul had this mindset when He said, "and we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." (Rom.8:28). He gave a key verse that one can claim in times of doubt or confusion, especially when life turns disappointing. James wrote in (James 1:17) "Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above coming down from The Father" Mother: Pastor Shirley Lee 

• I AM BLESS OF THE LORD. IF I DO NOT TURN TO THE RIGHT OR TO THE LEFT TO FOLLOW OTHER gods. I  MUST WALK IN THE WAYS OF THE LORD.

• The Lord God is our Father and we must adhere to His word. If we are not obedient to Him, we will be punished. God will always keep His promises to us. We just have to listen. We will obtain all of His promises if we stay in the will of God.

• Obedience is the key to opening the blessings of The Lord.
    • Ne'eman I agree because if we notice we go through such a hard ti.e when we don't be obedient to God compared to how smoothly life goes when we do the things God requires of us 

This reply was deleted.