DQ 1, week five!!!!

Why do you think the Prophet Samuel was such an anointed Prophet and Seer? Do you think the Prayer life of his mother Hannah, had anything to do with that? Do you think there is any bull's eye prophets in the land today, and if so tell me who?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do believe the reason his mother is why Prophet Samuel had such an anointing as a prophet and Seer. His mother had a geniune relationship with God, and was a Praying woman of God.  I really don't if there are any bull eye prophets, today.  Well, I am A Ruby School of Prophets  has some real prophets.  I have seen & heard something come to past in which I have heard from past & current students.

• I think Samuel was an anointed Prophet and seer because he obeied Gods commands !
  • because he was dedicate to God.
  • I believe Prophet Samuel was such anointed Prophet and Seer because he was dedication to God even before he was conceived.He was chosen and reared by the best. Also circumstance of his birth and mother's prayers.Yes,I do believed Hannah's prayer life had alot to do with her son being anointed Prophet and Seer.In Hannah's prayer , she said "The Lord has filled my heart with joy. She gave first born to God to mighty msn of God.Her seed was blessed. Even though she gave him up.God blessed with other children., also. We as parents have to pray blessings over our children and ask God to give them their purpose or their calling early in life.The word said, "The seed of righteoud is blessed. My children are my seed. They are blessed.
    Seer.in
  • Samuel was such an anointed prophet and seer because he had great faith, he was faithful and obedient. I believe the development of Samuel being this great prophet and seer lies with his mom.  Her vowing to give him back to the Lord for service was what God was looking for in that season.  Once the seed was planted she was able to pray and nurture Samuel in the wound.  We have often heard what ever the mother does prior to birth then the baby will do the same when he/she is born.  I believe Hannah dedication to God was directly linked to Samuel's service.  After being weaned Samuel then spent time with Eli gaining valuable insight about the work of the ministry.  When Samuel began to reign prophetically in the region he served boldly with out question or fear.  I have heard many great men and women  of God prophesy but with the anointing of Samuel, I am not sure.  The two people who come to me are Kim Clement and Prophetess Wells.   

• I believe that Samuel was anointed not just because of Hannah's prayer life but also because she keep

her promise to God. When Samuel was weaned from the breast, he was taken to Eli. Where he was taught in the ways of God, all he knew was God. God was able to use him. I do believe there are some bull's eye prophets. What we must do is get back to God, devote our lives to God, fasting and praying, spending time in the word, and God will reveal those that are chosen.

• I think prophet Samuel anointing had everything to do with his mother but also added fact that Samuel had a personal relationship with God himself. And he was obedient to Gods will. I have met a prophetess on the island who even at age 85 and battling cancer for the 5th time is just as powerful... she is amazing.. and the 1st time I was able to interpret tongues was with her!
  • I believe the Prophet Samuel was born with the anointing to b a prophet as well as a overseer. I was immediately remind of Luke 1:15, scripture spoke of John the Baptist being filled with the Holy Spirit in the womb. I believe it all started with Hannah and her faith and commitment to GOD. I can't say that I honestly do..

• I know it was his mothers prayers that ushered in his anointing. Hannah covered her son in God, whom she trusted because he was faithful. Yes I believe one of our very own is a bulls-eye prophet. Prophetess Wells!!!

• Praise God! This example of Prophet Samuel confirms once again that God is a Businessman. With God everybody is a winner including God Himself. God needed a someone to take over when Eli will die; but nobody was worthy. So God was already preparing Samuel even before Hannah went to Shiloh. If Hannah didn't make a vow, God would have not given her Samuel as son. As soon as God heard Hannah make the vow to give the Son back to Him, so He decided to wipe her tears and give her victory over her enemies. As far as I am concerned, Samuel's anointing has nothing to do with his mother Hannah, because he was born on Purpose, in Purpose and for a Purpose. We would have had a lot of Prophets like Samuel nowadays if a mother's prayers could have something to do with the son(prophet)'s anointing, because a lot of barren women are in the world crying, shedding tears and making vows like Hannah, and God is answering them but not all those children are serving God. Nowadays, with the little experience that I have and the numbers of men of God that I have had chance to meet, it's a pity to confirm that none is like Samuel. Most of them are even helping God by getting powers from the devil to see and to perform miracles. May God have mercy on us.
This reply was deleted.