DQ 1, week five!!!!

Why do you think the Prophet Samuel was such an anointed Prophet and Seer? Do you think the Prayer life of his mother Hannah, had anything to do with that? Do you think there is any bull's eye prophets in the land today, and if so tell me who?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Before Samuel was conceived, Hannah had prayed to God that he would give her a Son and if he did she would give him back to him. She was a woman of great faith and made a promise to God which she did not break.  This was pleasing in God's eyesight, and because of Hannah's commitment and the teaching she had  Samuel grew up with that same degree of faith.  Samuel grew up as God's helper, one that was dependable and obedience and trustworthy......God gave Samuel such a great anointing as a Prophet and Seer because of this.....

• Samuel was anointed in his mother's womb. His mother Hannah had a great influence and impact upon his life from birth to adulthood. Although Hannah womb was barren from having a child, she prayed to God and cried out before God to bless her with a child. God honored and answered Hannah prayer by blessing her with Samuel. For her gratefulness she offered him back to God. I can't recall any bull eye prophets in today's land, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. These are the results of answered prayers, Look at Hannah and how God blessed and answered her prayers.

• Yes, Indeed  I believe Prophet Samuel's mother Hannah played a big role in His anointing. It was her prayers that groomed his gift. Allowing Him to know the Lord. I believe it started from His mother's womb. She had made a vow to the Lord, that if the Lord would bear her a son, that she would give him to the Lord all the days of his life. He was predestined to carry the anointing from his mothers womb.  I would also say that it was his obedience and His teachable Spirit as well.  I don't know if I know of any bull eye prophets in the land today. I will say this that I believe God is grooming me to be one in this season. :)

• I think Samuel was anointed  before he was born due to the consistent prayer of his mother Hannah for God to open her barren womb. She made a vow to God concerning the child life and she made good on the vow she made to God. Samuel grew up knowing God early in his life which also contribute to his anointing. God choose him, ordained him and anointed him. I do not know any bull's eye prophets right off but there are those that live out of the vein of God and only going to do or say what God tell them to say or do. This gift can be abused by selfish individuals.

• Pastor Craig, thank you for sharing with us names of bullseye Pastors
  • Samuel was anointed prophet he heard the voice of God calling him especially to serve as a priest and prophet when Hannah prayed in to the Lord for man child she well give him unto lord,all the days of his life I'm not sure about the bull eyes prophets.
  • Blessing and Praises to you all, I do think Samuel mother praying, believing and trusting in God had a lot to do with who Samuel have become. Hannah made a promise to the Lord and kept it so God honored her promise,it's important to kept our oath and promise to the Lord. Samuel grow up with Eli sons and he chose not to go astray like Eli sons having a steadfast heart and mind to please God is important.Samuel kept the commandments that Eli had taught him concerning God. Samuel was Obedient and careful to obey God as he was taught. I don't know if I know any prophets that's not living the life that's pleasing and accepting unto God.If they are not I suggest they repent,seek God and turn from their wicked ways and then they can be more effective for God and affective.We, must remain,connected,and dedicated to God.

• I BELIVE Samuel was anointed for both. His mother gave him back to God at a young age. Yes, she had everything to do with Samuel knowing who the Lord was. He grew up in fear and admonition of the Lord. I don't know any Bulls eye prophets however, I BELIVE God is raising the up some as a part of his remnant.
  • I think it was because of his mother's prayer life. She dedicated him back to God, and because of that he turned out to be the man of God and the seer that he was.Prayer changes things, and transforms us into who we need to be in God.
  • I believe that Prophet Samuel was an anointed Prophet and Seer because of his mother Hannah and because Samuel also had great faith in God also. He was taught God and that never left him. As far as bull eye prophets of today, I believe that there are some. Hannah kept her promise to God and that showed her Faith in God and her obedience.

This reply was deleted.