DQ 1, week five!!!!

Why do you think the Prophet Samuel was such an anointed Prophet and Seer? Do you think the Prayer life of his mother Hannah, had anything to do with that? Do you think there is any bull's eye prophets in the land today, and if so tell me who?

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes i think his mother prayers helped as well but i really think its how intune he was with God and they relationship. He went all they in with God what i mean is he let God totally in to use him and spiritually his faith and belief in God helped as well and i do believe there still are some Bull's Eyes prophets out there. Because one day i plan to be one of them myself.
  • i believe you should  train up a child in the way he should go when he is old he will not depart from it and also Hannah gave her son back to god and also by Hannah having a prayer life god honor her and Samuel watch his mother  so when he became older he continue on praying and seeking the lord in all he did  i do believe there are some bull eyes prophet but a lot of them have let the dollar bill take over them fame and fortune and it would be a shame for them to cast out demon in Jesus name and heal the sick and for god to tell them get away from me i don't know you so you cant let money or greed take over you have to stay on your assignment 

• Amen Samuel was chosen by God to do great and miraculous things

Chira Johnson said:
    I think that Samuel was so anointed partially because of his mother's praying but I think it was partially due to the fact that he was in training to be a priest since the age of two. The Scripture says that he ministered before the Lord and Hannah even made him a linen ephod as a child. Samuel 2:35 says that the Lord raised him up for himself, a faithful priest to do what was in the Lords heart and mind. "I will build him a sure house and he shall walk before my anointed forever (God speaking).So the number one reason Samuel was so anointed was because God raised him up for that purposes. God chose to use him to do great things.
  • Samuel was a very anointed prophet because all he wanted was to get closer to God. His mother Hannah had everything to do with that. She prayed to God for a child and she gave him back to God so that Samuel might carry out his plans.
  • I think that Samuel was so anointed partially because of his mother's praying but I think it was partially due to the fact that he was in training to be a priest since the age of two. The Scripture says that he ministered before the Lord and Hannah even made him a linen ephod as a child. Samuel 2:35 says that the Lord raised him up for himself, a faithful priest to do what was in the Lords heart and mind. "I will build him a sure house and he shall walk before my anointed forever (God speaking).So the number one reason Samuel was so anointed was because God raised him up for that purposes. God chose to use him to do great things.
  • Samuel was anointed not only because of his prayer life but as a direct result of a praying and obedient  mother, Hannah. She prayed fervently her womb to be opened to bear a child and promise God thst if He gave het a child that she would give that child back and she did just that. I believe there are some bull's-eye prophets today because God reveals his secrets prophets and He doesn't do anything without warning. I can't name anyone at the moment 

• I believe that Samuel, was such an anointed Prophet and Seer because of several things. First of all his mother was a woman of prayer. She did pray for her son. She was a prayer warrior. God called Samuel at a early age so he was able to grow in in gifts and learn how to be used by god for his purpose.. I honestly don't know many prophets in today's age other than the one in this class and they are pretty sharp! .

• Samuel was so anointed because of the covenant Hanna made with God before he was even conceived, so yes it had a lot to do with his mother's prayers and yes there are bulls eye prophets in the land today. I claim that God will raise me up to be one and I truly believe Apostle Wiley is one to God be the glory
  • Prophet Samuel was anointed before his birth. All he knew was God! I believe the prayers of his mother had much to do with his anointing. Her prayers and promise that she kept had a lot to do with God honoring the birth of her son. I'm not sure of any bulls eye prophets in the land today.

• prophet Mitchell, great response.  I can not help but to wonder how much favor, mercy, and grace had to do with the final decision.  

Prophet Shaloria M. Mitchell said:

I think Prophet Samuel anointing have everything to do with his mother Hannah. She prayed for a child, and soon as she had stop breast feeding him she gave him back to God, Eli, and the priest raise and groomed him. And he was a obedient young man and he always did whatever was asked of him by God. I am not sure if I know any prophets now that are not truely walking in it, however they could very well be some if self wasnt the priority that i have seen.
This reply was deleted.