2 Chronicles 20:20
New International Version (NIV
Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Listen to me, Judah and people of Jerusalem! Have faith in the LORD your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful.”

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• FAITH is the Key!!!!!

• This is why it is so important when a prophet is speaking, (and I must add, a real prophet of God)to take heed and listen the prophet for he is God's mouthpiece. God speaks to the Prophet, the Prophet delivers the message to us which pretty much tells us that, when the Prophet is speaking it's coming from the direction of good God Almighty. Lord I will listen to the profits, and do what I am told so that I shall be successful in all that I am doing.
  • Have faith. Amen

• Faith is the key to possibilities and Faith moves moutains
  • amen amen ...Jeshoshaphat had a lot of faith in God!  He spoke the promises of God with confidence !

• faith! no matter what the situation looks like! Keep the Faith! move forward in faith and know that God's Word cannot fail!
  • FAITH,FASTING, PRAYER AND PRAISE.... BELIEVE HIS PROPHETS, AND U SHALL PROSPER.......AND OF COURSE OBEDIENCE. JUST IMAGINE THE SUPERABUNDANCE OF VALUABLES THEY WERE BLESSED WITH.. MORE THAN THEY COULD CARRY AWAY.. IF GOD SAYS IT U BEST BELIEVE IT!!!!NOW FAITH IS..

WE MUST POSITION OURSELVES AND STAND STILL AND SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD WHO "IS" WITH US

• Having faith is a key to unlocking doors of mysteries and blessings.  We have to have that blind faith, not knowing how it's going to happen but knowing that it will happen.  Jehoshaphat was letting the people know if they had faith in God they would be secure and safe and if they had faith in his prophets, or rather trust and have faith in his prophets they would have success.  

• God had spoken to Jehoshaphat to give a word to encourage the people if they have faith of a mustard seed and have faith in the prophet who God sent.

• Faith one of God's most precious needs of us to have faith in him!

This reply was deleted.