Proverbs 6:6-8 (New International Version)

6 Go to the ant, you sluggard;
consider its ways and be wise!
7 It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
8 yet it stores its provisions in summer
and gathers its food at harvest

Proverbs 21:5 (New International Version)

5 The plans of the diligent lead to profit
as surely as haste leads to poverty.

Proverbs 22:3 (New International Version)

3 The prudent see danger and take refuge,
but the simple keep going and pay the penalty

Proverbs 24:3-4 (New International Version)

Saying 21

3 By wisdom a house is built,
and through understanding it is established;
4 through knowledge its rooms are filled
with rare and beautiful treasures

Proverbs 25:28 (New International Version)

28 Like a city whose walls are broken through
is a person who lacks self-control.

Proverbs 27:12 (New International Version)

12 The prudent see danger and take refuge,
but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.

Proverbs 27:23 (New International Version)

23 Be sure you know the condition of your flocks,
give careful attention to your herds;

WE HAVE TO BE CAUTIOUS IN OUR LIVING AND SPENDING OUR MONEY{REACT IN SEASON}-WE HAVE TO TRY AND REBUILD OUR FINANCIAL STATUS-WE HAVE TO{LEARN AND APPLY} OUR FINANCES-THE MORE WE WATCH WE WILL BETTER OUR MONEY-THE BETTER IT GROW-WE HAVE TO BE WISE-{SLOW DOWN}AND USE {SELF CONTROL}WE HAVE TO BE A WISE FINANCIAL PERSON LOOKING OVER INTO THE NEXT MONTH TO PREPARE-OUR INCOME{DETAIL} IS THE KEY-WE HAVE TO BE AND EXAMPLE-SPIRITUAL-NATURALY-FINANCIALY-WHEN PEOPLE SEE YOU THEY SHOULD SEE EXCELLENCE OF GOD-EXCELLENCE IS IN YOUR HOUSE-NO MORE PARTIAL IT IS ALL OR NOTHING-YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT-WE HAVE TO GET OURSELVES PREPARED TO MEET WITH THE KING-IN THIS HOUR AND ACT-DRESS-THINK-TALK-WALK LIKE ROYALTY-YOU HAVE TO WATCH YOUR FLOCK-{MONEY} SO IT CAN PRODUCE-AND HAVE A HARVEST AND INCREASE-GOD IS ABOUT TO TRANSFORM YOUR FINANCES THIS YR. THIS TEACHING I AM SHARING WITH YOU TO WALK IN YOUR GREATNESS-AND GET UP OUT AND INTO THE PROMISE LAND-AND LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY-AND IF YOU HAVE FAITH THAT GOD GOING TO DO THIS IN YOUR LIFE TELL HIM THANK YOU!!!!!!-AGAPE

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes. We do need to be cautious in our day-to-day spreading activities. I'm a firm believer that I must be a good steward of my finances. I read financial books and magazines all the time. I believe that wealth building is apart of my daily life principal as a steward of God. In order to be a blessing to others, I must first be a blessing at home in my own kingdom.
  • Agapeeeeee!!! Amennn.
  • Thank you JESUS amen
  • I receive my new mindset! Hallelujah!

• yes lord!

• Yea God! I will lift my family to you so that you may do a work in them

• Yes I really need to mediate on the things I read here. I need to slow down and be wiser with everything, God is positioning me too become wealthy. So I have too learn exercise self control so once I acquire it spiritually, financially, and physically, I will not end up back in this position ever again.
  • I THANK YOU LORD, I AGREE AND, I AM WALKING IN GREATNESS AND WALKING INTO THE PROMISE LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY.  

• THANK YOU GOD FOR BRINGING ME OUT OF DEBT AND SHOWING ME HOW TO SAVE AND INVEST! PROVERBS 13:22

A good person leaves an inheritance for their children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.

• Oh how true, we have to be good steward over all that we are given.  Amen..

This reply was deleted.