Replies

• The five -fold ministry was God's way of reaching out to everyone. Some will get saved because of a word being preached, some by hearing a prophetic word, some from hearing a teaching of the word. So each part of the five-fold is developed to reach people right where they are. And since 5 is the number for grace, each office of the five-fold ministry is operated through grace.

• Jesus established these 5 kinds of ministers to work together so that the Saints be equipped for the real work of ministry. So that the body of Christ would be expanded and strengthened.
  • All of the comments was good prophetess wells and mother Lee had all of the understandings of the five fold ministry!
  • The five-fold ministry. Hmmmmmm!!!
    These are the Gifts of God on Earth to build up the Body of Christ. According to the biblical order, we have on top the Apostle. He is the pioneer of the local assemblies, the constructor, the starter. He has the gift to lay the foundation. Then we have the Prophet who is the Mouth of God as in the olden days. He directs, informs, warns, utters the real thoughts and will of God. Whenever a Prophet comes out, it's for a twofold reason; either for a good news or a bad one. Then we have the Evangelist, the most amounted of the Five. He has the Gifts of gathering people, preaching with power and authority, signs and wonders for the salvation of souls. Then we have the Pastor who gets married to the church; that's the main reason why in a lot of cultures, the wedding ring is put on that finger. He has the gift of follow-up and spiritual feeding. He keeps the church. Finally, we have the Teacher whose gift is to edify according to the principles of the Kingdom. They complete one another.
  • Understanding the five fold ministries are very important to me because you have to understand them to know what place you hold .....some people mix them up and you have to know cause there is false prophets,pastors,evangelists,teachers and apostles and if you have the full understanding of them you should know the difference
  • The key is 'SO THAT THE BODY OF CHRIST MAY BE BUILT UP" lest we not forget the importance of the scripture.
  • My God.  Will you answer the Call?  Will you answer?  I have fought against God for so many years asking Him to remove the gift.  I guess, because of that same boldness (tell God take it away) He wants me to go forth.  Many are called but few are chosen.  I was not just called but chosen even before fertilization took place between my mother and fathers egg cells.  Lord I shall no longer hinder the lives of the people you have had waiting for me to make up my mind.  I surrender unto you, what belongs to you, and that is all of me.  

Each office carries a different level of anointing and authority.  In addition the Holy Spirit can endow anyone with the activation that is needed for the given time.  There are no limits in God, just life.

• God gave us these gifts for the unity and building of the church.

• There has been a lot of conflict concerning this matter. As a messengers of the Most High God, we have  sound the trumpet, and engage the enemy whose goal is to easily beset us from the plan of God in the body of Christ!

The Five Fold is a must in the body of For too long, there has been organizations that have tried to silence the ordinances of God, to pursue their own agendas, and for that, they are in extreme error, and will face Godly judgement, whereby even I, will be judged. Let no man stand in his own pride, and suffer a diabolical fall to bonds, but rather, let every man repent and reconcile each one himself to God. I pray that all will come in humbleness before the throne of grace, and come into light the saving knowledge of the truth.Christ and each gift being fully equipped and functioning in it's proper place is just as important.

Ephesians 4:11-12

"And he gave some, Apostles, some Prophets, some Evangelists; and some, Pastors and Teachers; for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ; Until we all come to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ;"  

For too long, there has been organizations that have tried to silence the ordinances of God, to pursue their own agendas, and for that, they are in extreme error, and will face Godly judgement, whereby even I, will be judged. Let no man stand in his own pride, and suffer a diabolical fall to bonds, but rather, let every man repent and reconcile each one himself to God. I pray that all will come in humbleness before the throne of grace, and come into light the saving knowledge of the truth.

Tamara Marshall said:

Mother thank you for helping me in understanding the 5 fold ministry and its importance. This has been neglected and is no longer being taught and or utilized in its fullness to bring the church back to how it should me. With me now knowing this it will help in where God places me. 

• After reading and studying more on the different offices I too have truly gotten a new revelation and understanding on the offices and gifting of the five-fold. I didn't realize that I didn't have the understanding that in it's entirety until now. This was truly a good topic, and required much probing. Many questions that had got answered regarding the many roles several leaders walk in and why. The reason for challenge of the Five Fold ministry within the church and how essential each office is, and how misunderstood the apostles and how important to the church they are as well.

Terri Yvette Powell said:

I didnt realize how important the 5 fold ministry until I heard the word on Tuesday. I never realized that the pastor was trying to everything and thats a hard job. Im really excited to be a part of the 5 fold ministry.
This reply was deleted.