How To Recognize Evil Spirits.
1. Discerning of spirits, word of knowledge and word of wisdom: three gifts of The Holy Spirit.
2. Names claimed by demons which describe their work: such as anger - to make angry.
3. Counterfeiting and imitating spirits of God (spirit of divination for word of knowledge).
4. Synonyms for evil spirits.
5. Personality of demon (soul - mind-will and emotions). Since demons and spirits do not have a physical body, that is why they are constantly in the air and try to use our bodies to dwell in.
6.We can cause demons to manifest and identify their names and characteristics (spiritual warfare).
7. Detection spirits by common symptoms or problems: emotional, mental, speech, sex, addictions, physical and religious (false religions, christian cults, occult and spiritism, false doctrine), you can even smell a certain type of spirit as well.
The Spirits of God and satan.
1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God (I John 4-vs-1-3).
2. We have been taught the typical bind demonic spirits . I want to tell you to Rebuke, or cast them out.
3. Therefore, we are safe in assuming that for every ministering spirit of the Lord, there will be one, and often many satanic counter spirits.
4. Activating spirits from the Lord.
1. We Rebuke the spirits (demons) of satan and Activate and Decree and Declare the spirits (angels) of God. We rebuke and cast the demons out of people and God directs the angels to minister to our needs.
2. Godly spirits commonly mentioned are spirit, Spirit of God, Spirit of the Lord, Holy Spirit (human spirit, angels and Holy Spirit).
3. Ungodly spirits commonly mentioned are evil spirits, demons and devils. There is actually only one devil, satan; demons are the correct terminology. There are millions of fallen angels and billions of demons.
4. The following are lists of godly and ungodly spirits found in the Bible. You can identify many more after you have been in deliverance for a while. Ungodly spirits generally are found grouped in families. Where you find one demon, you frequently find a family of demons with the same characteristics with one demon as the leader ( ruler demon, demonic overseer).
Ungodly Spirits (ancient demons)....
Spirit of infirmity or weakness (Luke 13-vs-11),
Spirit of Antichrist (I John 4-vs-3)
, Spirit of fear (II Tim. 1-vs-7),
Deaf spirit (Mark 9-vs-25),
Perverse spirit (Isa. 19-vs-14),
Dumb spirit (Mark 9-vs-25),
Sorrowful spirit (I Sam. 1-vs-15),
Blind spirit (Matt. 9-vs-27),
Spirit of slumber (Rom. 11-vs-8),
Foul spirit (Mark 9-vs-25; Rev. 18-vs-2),
Spirit of whoredoms (Hos. 5-vs-4),
Unclean spirit (Matt. 14-vs-43; Mark 1-vs-23),
Destroying spirit (Deut. 13-vs-15),
Evil spirit (Judges 9-vs-23; I Sam. 16-vs-4-16, and-vs-23),
Spirit of divination (Acts 16-vs-16),
Another spirit (II Cor. 11-vs-4),
Spirit of bondage (Rom. 8-vs-15),
Hasty of spirit (Prov. 14-vs-29),
Spirit of error (I John 4-vs-6),
Haughty spirit (Prov. 16-vs-18),
Spirit of false doctrines (Ex. 23-vs-1; Matt. 16-vs-12),
Perverse spirit (Isa. 19:14),
Spirit of jealousy (Num. 5:14),
Seducing spirits (I Tim. 4:1),
Sad spirit (I Kings 21-vs-5),
Jealous spirit (Num. 5-vs-14,and-vs- 30),
Wounded spirit (Prov. 18-vs-4),
Lying spirit (I Kings 22-vs-22-23; and-II Ch. 18-vs-21-22),
Proud in spirit (Ecc. 7-vs-8),
Spirit of burning (Isa. 4-vs-:4),
Familiar spirit (Lev. 20-vs-27; I Sam. 28-vs-7-8);
Spirit of Egypt (Isa. 19-vs-3),
Spirit of heaviness (Isa. 61-vs-3),
Spirit of unclean devil (Luke 4-vs-33),
Spirit of the world (I Cor. 2-vs-12)
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary.....
The following is Taber's definition of multiple sclerosis: "A chronic, slowly progressive disease of the central nervous system characterized by development of disseminated demyelinated glial patches called plaques. Symptoms and signs are numerous, but in later stages those of Charcot's triad (nystagmus, scanning speech, and intention tremor) are common. Occurs in the form of many clinical syndromes, the most common being the cerebral, brain stem-cerebellar, and spinal. A history of remissions and exacerbations is diagnostic. Etiology is unknown and there is no specific therapy." This means that the doctors don't know what causes the disease and how to cure it.
Notice from above reading from the medical dictionary. They tell you the symptoms of the disease and where it is located in the body. However, not were you can cure the disease. With this information, you can pray more effectively and know how to pray in the spirit and get results. The symptoms can be called out as names of demons such as plaques, Charcot's triad, nystagmus, scanning speech and intention tremor. Demons will answer to their medical names, common names, symptoms or names they are given in the spiritual world as well. The main key point is to recognize them knowing that it is an evil spirit and knowing the proper way to eliminate them
Psychoneurosis, Psychoneurotic and Psychopsychosis......
These lists of demons help you to understand those you are ministering to who have these personalities. A study of psychology and psychiatry can be very helpful in deliverance. The method of treatment can also open the door to demons. The medical profession identifies the names of demons but they don't know about deliverance. I am taking psychology now, when I become a psychologist in 5 more classes, not only will I know the symptoms and the name behind the spirit, I will know how to deliver my patient and cast the demon out.
Phobias are fears. There are 210 phobias recognized by psychiatrists.
Using and learning the tactics of fear In Deliverance
1. Because demons tend to "cluster" in family groupings, fasting, praying, and a group setting can be an amazingly helpful instrument to identify demons within a specific category.
2. When the spirit is forced to manifest, his name, located first in the individual mind, it becomes a tool to uncover his supportive network of demons.
3. This method has been tried in the laboratory of experience and many times has been the key to a breakthrough in cases where the demons have a particularly stronghold on the individual.