Matthew 15:21-28 Names of God Bible (NOG)

The Faith of a Canaanite Woman

21 Yeshua left that place and went to the region of Tyre and Sidon.

22 A Canaanite woman from that territory came to him and began to shout, “Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David! My daughter is tormented by a demon.”

23 But he did not answer her at all. Then his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away. She keeps shouting behind us.”

24 Yeshua responded, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the nation of Israel.”

25 She came to him, bowed down, and said, “Lord, help me!”

26 Yeshua replied, “It’s not right to take the children’s food and throw it to the dogs.”

27 She said, “You’re right, Lord. But even the dogs eat scraps that fall from their masters’ tables.”

28 Then Yeshua answered her, “Woman, you have strong faith! What you wanted will be done for you.” At that moment her daughter was cured.

Topic: What and who is a MotHer of God?

Subtopic: MotHers of God are Warriors of Virtue (Prov 31)  MotHERS (Miraculous Opulent Transforming Heavenly Empowered Realm).

Question: Who is a Mother? What is a Mother?

The word Mother is mentioned 318 times in the (NOG) Bible

Empathy (because a Mother cares, and have compassion for everyone comes in her pathway)

Empowered (because a Mother empowers her seeds, and she empowers everyone that is connected to her)

Employer and Employment (because as Prov 31:14-18 states she is a business ownHer and an entreprenHer, she provides employment for others)

Emergency (because her family comes to her whenever it is an urgent need) my God

Emerging (because a Mother is forever transforming, shifting, changing, and increasing with abundance to succeed, and be the best mother she can be, for God, herself, and her family)

Embracing (because a Mother embraces her identity, she knows who she is, where she is, and what she is supposed to be doing in the earth, with Godfidence)

Embed (a mother knows that when she embeds the word of God to her heart, mind, subconscious mind, psyche/soul, and spirit, just as it states in Prov 3:1-6, she knows God has her back forever)

Emailing (a mother knows that when she prays, prophesies, preaches, and proclaim, that all of her voice affirmations, is automatically sent to God like an email)

Embassy (a mother knows that she is an ambassador for Christ, and she knows that she is in her seated position in God, and will not be stopped) she knows that she is a royal Queen, chosen priesthood, and peculiar empress of the Kingdom. Because (1 Pet 2:9) said so

Last but not least of the words Embryo (a mother knows that she gives births to something great, chosen, powerful, and superb, naturally and spiritually) that is why an embryo can only be produced through a wombman(EM B. K. A. Mother). A Mother is a Realm because she is an incubator chamber for a child. To move, breathe, kick, cry, and eat for 9 months. A Mother is a Realm because she is a Life-giver to something Miraculous, naturally, and spiritually.

My God in the Kingdom

These are only a few of the powerful positive words, that start with EM and have Mother installed and connected to it. HalleluYAH

Guess what the word EM is ME backward. What is ME (My Everything) and what is EM (Everything Miraculous)? 

Question: Why do you think that MotHer’s and Wombmen are always attacked by the no-name?

Genesis 3:15 Names of God Bible (NOG)

15 I will make you and the woman hostile toward each other.
I will make your descendants
    and her descendant hostile toward each other.
He will crush your head,
    and you will bruise his heel.”

A wombman and MotHers was chosen by God to be a warrior of virtue. She was designed by God to eliminate, cast out, expel, and rebuke the no name, his kids great grand kids, and his cousin cousins. MotHer’s and wombmen, from this moment on, do not be afraid, doubtful, stressful, fearful, and being negative in your mind, about your power against the no names, ever again. A MotHer is a voice of victory, triumph, security, discipline, encouragement, belief, trust, and faith to the Kingdom. My God, a Mother does Miraculous in the sight of God, he told aMan that she is his Glory. A Mother is so Opulent, that God said she will enrich a man's life(Prov 31:11-12 NLT). A MotHer is so Transforming Lord told aMan, when you find her, you will obtain favor from the Lord(Prov 18:22).

A MotHer is so Empowering when she opens up her mouth and speak, God allows the Heaven's to unleash whatever she desires. MotHers of God, you better know who you are. You better know how Glorious you are. You better know how Anointed you are. You better know how Zen you are. You better know you are so powerful the Lord name wisdom, knowledge, and understanding after and call them a Madam, a Queen, a Woman. MotHers you are so jubilant that the Lord name the whole YOUniverse after you. MotHer earth, MotHer nature, and MotHer Love. My God, in the Kingdom.

Question: Why is a Mother so important in her family's lives? Why is a Mother so important in the earth?

Did you know that EM is connected to Meta (Greek for transforming, renewing, resetting, and refreshing of one’s mind) and also EM is connected to Metamorphosis

( which is what a caterpillar has when it transfigures into a beautiful butterfly) it does not even remember it’s former life? The only thing it knows is beauty and how to FLY, my God.

Question: Why is a Mother so important to the Kingdom of God? Why is a Mother so important to God?

A Mother is a LoveHer to oneself,  EncouragHer, HelpHers to one AnotHer, MotivatHer, GreatHer, EmpowHer, RestoreHer, RepairHer, ReceiveHer, Kingdom BelieveHer, she is RichHer, Life-GiveHer, PraiseHer, WorShiftHer, InspireHer, UpliftHer, Women are Fully-FavoHer, Mothers are Great CommunicatHer, Women are GiveHers, God is my SavioHer. MotHer is a RescueHer. A Mother is the 1st EntreprenHer, she is a ProvidHer, and ProtectHer.

Being a MotHer we must be working in the fields and being determined like Ruth(Ruth 1:18)

Being a MotHer means we must be about our Father’s business like Rachel(Gen 29:1-12)

Being a MotHer means we are a Prophetess and Prayer Warrior just like Anna(Luke 2: 36-40)

Being a MotHer means we are in our Seating Position in God with fasting and bravery like Queen EstHer(Esther 4:15-17)

Being a MotHer means we are intelligent, beautiful, and wise just like Queen Abigail(1 Sam 25:3)

Being a MotHer means you are giving revelations, oracles, kingdom secrets, and God’s laws and fiats, just like the Prophetess Huldah(2 Kings 22:11-20)

Isaiah 66:13 Names of God Bible (NOG)

13 As a mother comforts her child,
    so will I comfort you.
        You will be comforted in Jerusalem.

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'll never take being a mother lightly or look at it the same again after this message 

• Yes I was truly bless by this teaching it was very powerful I never looked at the word or being a mother in this light, so thank you for blessing us with this powerful Mother's day teaching and thank God for speaking to you and giving you his knowledge and wisdom Ne'man 

• HalleluYAH, bless you Precious(EM B. K. A. MotHer) yes God has given us Divine Wisdom, to be Shifted into his Excellence

• My God, this teaching, Lord Jesus in the Kingdom

This reply was deleted.