And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”

You need to be a member of I Am A Ruby Network! to add comments!

Join I Am A Ruby Network!

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• amen ,amen Glory to God . This is one of my favorite scriptures, when I meet someone at the store , at the park or hair salon , and as  I minister evangelize with them, and I do whatever the Holy SPIRIT flows with , I end up praying for them. I include this scripture  in my prayer. it is very powerful!

• what this verse tells me is that, I can truly do all things through Christ who strengthens me. when his spirit is upon me, there is nothing that I am NOT capable of doing being directed and influenced by the Holy Spirit of God, 100% absolute power.
  • A charge to keep I have, a God to glorify!!!

• After reading Isaiah 61:1-3 there is clear clarification of God's Salvation. No mistake as to what God want us to do. This is definitely my Pledge. Amen

• This reading re affirm, that God is with me regardless to my struggles & trials. He has equipped all of us to do the work.  He has called us to do.  Continue to walk in faith!! AAAGGGAAAPPPEEE!!!:):)

• It is so important to know who we are in Christ and what our position is.We all have a position with a purpose, The prophet Isaiah knew his position and purpose because of His personal,intimate relationship with the Lord. Through his obedience he was able to preach salvation and deliverance to the people, he was anointed to preach. No matter what if GOD brings us to it, He will take us through it!!! I love this scripture, it is full of power and freedom in GOD.

• Amen! ! We have been CHOSEN! ! Chosen to bring Him glory, honor and praise! ! Hallelujah! !
  • The Lord has placed this mantle on each of us.

• This is an awesome proclamation, conviction, and summons to spread God's word.  We must continually seek out and boldly go forth in all that God has for us to do.  Just as He told Peter, we too must feed His sheep in whatever capacity He bids.

• thank you LORD THANK YOU LORD.... This sums it all up. this is whats going on right now. use us GOD. USE US. and you WiLL GET THE GLORY LORD.  YOUVE BROUGHT  US OUT AND CONSTANTLY ARE FAITHFUL. WE OWE U OUR LIFE. WE R UR SERVANTS

This reply was deleted.